Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders (7413 Views)

Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Our Institutions Are Weak - Osita Chidoka Blames Nigeria Over His In-Law's Death / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2021
N51 Trillion oil earnings, but they did not build any road, not bridge, no hospital, no refinery, no electricity, just looting and stealing and borrowing to pay salaries...

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2021
This is all they did, looting and stealing..

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 6:01am On Sep 23, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The DASUKI ATM money jona stole and shared with their PDP thieves was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railways without us borrowing 1 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Perfectbeing(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Have you all sit down to think if Buhari would have borrowed the way he borrowed if the past government built the roads, bridges, railways, power stations, dams etc he's borrowing for?

A government that borrowed over 400 billion naira to pay salaries is literally admitting that there's no single money in the coffers. No matter how much you hate Buhari, you can't deny that fact.

It's just like comparing a man that borrowed 1 million from the bank to eat and a man that borrowed 10 million naira to build a rented flat.. You can't say the man that borrowed the smaller amount (1 million) is better than the man that borrowed 10 million.

Imagine you were told to manage a company that the previous manager was removed cos he ran the company down to the extent where the company was borrowing to pay her staff. And when you took over, you discovered the electrical wiring is bad, some furnitures are damaged, the company needs repainting and there's, no vehicles for the company... Tell me what you'll do for that company without borrowing..
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by ddeola: 6:09am On Sep 23, 2021
Who is this IGNORAMUS?
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Emvico34: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

I have said this before and am still saying it... It's the damages PDP put Nigeria �� through that's bringing about loan. Buhari is not responsible for any loan he has been borrowing, if I am Buhari I will keep borrowing after all it was the past govt that caused it.

If we can't borrow then how can we stabilizer the economy after 16 locust useless years of the PDP?

The good president Buhari has done for Nigeria �� in future time to come we will still be enjoying it... I advise Buhari to come back again in 2023 he alone knows the key. Buhari till 2031 after 2031 Buhari will hand over to Yusuf Buhari.
u are senseless, ur comments, meaningless. u and the other zombies plus ur president-useless. And for these trash, may u remain useless for the rest of ur life

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Ade3131: 6:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Scamburster:

Those guys might be a politicians too not only BMC zone B.

I have a very strong conviction that I might know him in person. Am suspecting him to be a former colleague of mine somewhere around Iganmu. If it's him, I expect him to ring me up though.

The dude am suspecting him to be is a diehard Pro Buhari.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Have you all sit down to think if Buhari would have borrowed the way he borrowed if the past government built the roads, bridges, railways, power stations, dams etc he's borrowing for?

A government that borrowed over 400 billion naira to pay salaries is literally admitting that there's no single money in the coffers. No matter how much you hate Buhari, you can't deny that fact.

It's just like comparing a man that borrowed 1 million from the bank to eat and a man that borrowed 10 million naira to build a rented flat.. You can't say the man that borrowed the smaller amount (1 million) is better than the man that borrowed 10 million.

Imagine you were told to manage a company that the previous manager was removed cos he ran the company down to the extent where the company was borrowing to pay her staff. And when you took over, you discovered the electrical wiring is bad, some furnitures are damaged, the company needs repainting and there's, no vehicles for the company... Tell me what you'll do for that company without borrowing..

In their warped mind, not having money and borrowing hundreds of billions to pay worker's salaries means you are rich and your economy is so wonderful and you left a superb bank account.

I was going to say it's illiteracey and ignorance, but of course, it's their usual bigotry, hatred, bitterness and frustration..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Emvico34:

u are senseless, ur comments, meaningless. u and the other zombies plus ur president-useless. And for these trash, may u remain useless for the rest of ur life

Ignorant and unintelligent miscreants, nothing sane and rational to contribute apart from low mentality rubbish, evil wishing and gutter talk.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by poiZon: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/obasanjo-yaradua-jonathan-responsible-for-nigerias-high-debt-under-buhari-senate/

“So, when my colleague said that for every sixty-seven naira of any loan that was borrowed, we are using to pay, he should know that more than sixty naira of it are loans borrowed by the previous administration. And that is where we are.”
Can someone explain this to me....
The more i read the more i get confused
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by dahmie2013: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

Ignorant and unintelligent miscreants, nothing sane and rational to contribute apart from low mentality rubbish, evil wishing and gutter talk.
See I don't know how Jonathan sleeps at night. To be honest.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Ayiba0911: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

May 2015

Look at the date.

They crippled the economy so bad they were borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers' salaries up until their last weeks in office before handing over to PMB

That's how you guys were bringing up headlines saying that PDP and Jonathan were the sponsors of BH, now name terrorists sponsors other countries catch for una with evidence, everybody don hide.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by AntiBMC(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Some discussions are not for ignorant and unintelligent ipob BiafraNISTAN Jihadi miscreants.

Tah caman getat.
Na mumv dey follow z0mbie argue. Ndi uchu.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by donprinyo(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2021
APC na Yahoo yahoo government
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by BabaO2: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2021
middlebelter:
If it is true that the Senator actually made the allegations and included OBJ, then he doesn't deserve to be a member of Nigeria Senate. Under OBj almost all the debts owed were paid. Debts accumulated by previous military regime after Obj government as a military ruler were cleared. It includes the one accummulated under Buhari as a Head of State.

I am also pained to read some childish comments here which included Obj in the blame. Please do simple research. Google still have some of the information you need on this subject. Don't be misled.
Stop dismissing revealed vital national and current evidences just because it is against what some people lied about in the past. Everyone of us is too remote to know what is the actual in Nigeria governance. We should be thanking competent people like this Adeola to make bold of statements like this, this is not a wild allegation, obadanjo, Jonathan are still alive, let them come out and defend themselves. We need to know what and which type of debts were canceled and why obasanjo and iweala had to deceive Nigerians as if we dont have any debts any longer?. If all these past leaders mentioned had built 2nd niger bridge, lagos-ibadan, idiroko, apapa - oworonshoki... , railways etc there would have been no need for this present administration to spend money on such. Mind you, i am not holding brief for this administration, but it is obvious nothing was done by the past leaders, they were only giving and deceiving us on papers what they will do for many years. If buhari had not been a tribal bigot, he will be the best president Nigeria has ever had. It is because of his tribal bigotry that made people to lose confidence in him and his administration, even though Jonathan too was an ethnic soaked government. Nigeria need true restructured federalism.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Emmy000seun(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2021
That your English wey you take construct that your second paragraph self nawa oo.. Stabilizer kor Fertilizer ni grin cheesy shocked does it make sense to you too? Do you know our nations debt as at 2015 compare to now? You don't deserve to exchange words with sir..
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

I have said this before and am still saying it... It's the damages PDP put Nigeria �� through that's bringing about loan. Buhari is not responsible for any loan he has been borrowing, if I am Buhari I will keep borrowing after all it was the past govt that caused it.

If we can't borrow then how can we stabilizer the economy after 16 locust useless years of the PDP?

The good president Buhari has done for Nigeria �� in future time to come we will still be enjoying it... I advise Buhari to come back again in 2023 he alone knows the key. Buhari till 2031 after 2031 Buhari will hand over to Yusuf Buhari.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Blackdisciple(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2021
And the next president will blame it on Buhari too because by then he will be a past leader too
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by rosechika1994: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Buhari is the cause of constant borrowing because even his cow has not passed 150, if he has to celebrate or eat, he will borrow another cow, he is a borrower.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by wildernessVoice: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Defending corruption & terrorism in a new style
"Fantastically Corrupt"
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by joefelin2345: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

You are the most stupid person on this earth for believing this pig of a Senator.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by thesicilian: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And you can't even see the sarcasm brimming through his post?

neighbourhud:

Nooo... He was being sarcastic. Check the last statement.

No my friends, that guy was definitely not being sarcastic. I doubt he even knows what sarcasm means.

Here are some of his previous posts concerning Buhari

LordviccoDaGuru:
I never regret voting Buhari i will vote Buhari again in 2023

LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Buhari will stay in power beyond 2023

LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari has 8 more years and 2years to rule so go hug transformer, una go see wetin go happen for 2023..
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by es144000: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

lmao....Listen to this joker..

Okonjo wiped out our debt, but she got us in so much debt that they had no money left that she was borrowing to pay salary.

Do you people even read your silly lies and ignorant rubbish before posting?

My friend I am talking about foreign debts,not local debts.How much has Buhari borrowed?how much has he printed?. When 95% of our revenue is going for paying debts,how is the government funding recurrent expenditure?Not to talk of capital expenditure.Under GEJ,we never spent more than 60% of revenue settling debts.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2021
AntiBMC:

Tah caman getat.
Na mumv dey follow z0mbie argue. Ndi uchu.

And this foll don make sense so? Are you not the mumu for even quoting me?

You Igbos can be so goofy and mentally backward sha..
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by ogododo: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2021
fergie001:

He represents Lagos West, he knows nothing. He is trying to swim into good books because Obasa is taking his seat. That one sef na another wahala.
Thank u, but na Ogun pickin.
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by ogododo: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2021
ednut1:
represents lagos

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2021
fergie001:

He represents Lagos West, he knows nothing. He is trying to swim into good books because Obasa is taking his seat. That one sef na another wahala.

ipob, he's the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Finance amd he quoted official government records and figures.

Illiterates..
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2021
N33trillion naira were incurred by past administrations dating back to the military era.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/obasanjo-yaradua-jonathan-responsible-for-nigerias-high-debt-under-buhari-senate/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp=1

I don't know how all 3 of them sleep at night?
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by NGpatriot: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2021
All that money and they still did not build any road, no bridge, no hospital, no refinery, no electricity, even OBJ with his looting and stealing $16 billion electricity scam still left us in darkness.

Ajaokuta, abandoned..

Warri Itakpe railway, abandoned

Hundreds of roads around Nigerian abandoned

Lagos Ibadan expressway, abandoned

Lagos Ibadan Railway was abandoned on the drawing board.

2nd NB, abandoned and later commissioned on the drawing board.

ZIK mausoleum, totally abandoned for 26 years

Nigerian Airways, totally crippled and destroyed forever.

Weapons and welfare money for our troops, every kobo looted by GEJ.

Only in Nigeria characters like these looters don't rot in prison..

Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by yashau(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2021
funshint:

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling this country. Pls say Amen!
chairman yiu don't understand simple sarcastic
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by Aganju849: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by HabaHaba: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam!!!

God go punish your wicked foolish mind. Are you still blind?!!!
Re: Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders by fergie001: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2021
ogododo:

Ya, State of Origin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. / Africa Multicultural Foundation Brings Her Charity To Nigeria / Nigeria Supplies Electricity To Neighbouring Countries!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.