Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) (34588 Views)

3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) / Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Iamagoodgirll: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Police officers are meant to protect lives but that's not the case in Nigeria, no matter what rape is not justifiable it's an evil act.

They should kill the monsters
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by nams77: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2021
post=106121046:

Lol cheesy
You mean the below pinshure?

We are just noticing that,
We sef no understand am o.
But it can't be real sha!!
Something wrong with the pic.
Yea this pic.
Quite spooky.
Tried understanding it...the thing no gree me so I leave am.
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2021
My alumni..
Great elephant ...
shame on Nigerian police.. I hope the poor girl gets justice..

Meanwhile
This one wey say make them sale the school give am back him money na clown grin
If school don tier you, kukuma leave and go do something meaningful with ur self.
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2021
FOR THOSE THAT WILL CRY FOR THE POLICE, GET READY.

WE ARE BRING IN THE GUNNERS AGAIN.
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know why it's extremely difficult for us to hold each other accountable as men. We read about these rape issues EVERYDAY and either look the other way or blame the police, the religion or the ethnicity. But at the slightest provocation, we typically "fear women", "Nigerian girls are useless", "that gender!", etc.

This o. It shows the type of family they come from
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2021
If this is true, this is bad and the officers involved should be castrated then forgotten to rot in jail.
We don't need animals like this roaming among humans.
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by stinechykee: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2021
CampussNews:
Abia state polytechnic students protest the alleged raping of an 18-yr-old female student of the institution by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) in Aba, Abia State.

The students who staged the protest today, September 23 at the school premises, were seen carrying placards with various inscriptions airing their grievances, Siggy reports.

They revealed that RRS officers had arrested six of their colleagues, three boys, and three girls at a lodge close to the school on Wednesday, September 22, but later released five of them after extorting them, leaving an 18-year-old girl behind.

The girl was later found hospitalized and in critical condition. According to the victim, she was raped by three officers while in detention.

The students also protested over non accreditation of some engineering courses. They blocked the Aba-Owerri Expressway during the protest.

Following the protest, the semester examination earlier scheduled to commence today has been postponed till further notice, gathered.

https:///policemen-rape-18-year-old-student-abia-poly-student-protest-hard/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeISsIZ3tTA

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/abia-poly-students-protest-alleged-rape-by-police-non-accreditation/
When karma visit them now through UGM some people will come here to start blaming IPOB and Igbos
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Useless cows in uniform
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by netmillionaires(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Are you saying what he wrote there is wrong? Because apart from the pidgin word "DIS", what he wrote there is correct.
sameks08:
chai that's a shame to the police men and those fools needs to be dealt with BUT on another serious note so that guy can differentiate btw sale and sell and he is even displaying it. event you sale the school and balance him his money he can't even count it
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by olisaEze(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wait first, is this about accreditation or rape?

How will the family of that 18yr old girl get justice when it is only an addendum in the protest?

SUG no know road to the police commissioner office?

Carry the protest there, and let them sweat for fear of hoodlums joining the protest.

No difference between criminals & our police nowadays.

Animals in uniform! angry
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Women like u hv made rape unbelievable sometimes cos they wanna get bk at men for their personal vendetta thereby hurting the real victims of rape like this one reported
I am not a woman. The fact that you believe I must belong to a certain herd to speak up for that herd summarizes everything I've been saying.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I am not a woman. The fact that you believe I must belong to a certain herd to speak up for that herd summarizes everything I've been saying.

U said women are the victims...so they dont rape men?? The only summary i see is that u are a bonified saga ..... good day Mr simp
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

U said women are the victims...so they dont rape men?? The only summary i see is that u are a bonified saga ..... good day Mr simp

Of course, I suspected you were amongst those simp/alpha boys.

Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Codepain:

male nairalanders are against rape anytime a rape article hit nairaland they condemn it save for few.

https://www.nairaland.com/2763255/teenager-collapses-after-rape-60.

https://www.nairaland.com/2201319/abia-commissioner-allegedly-rapes-11

https://www.nairaland.com/6295438/47-year-old-man-jailed-life-raping

https://www.nairaland.com/2988333/girl-raped-neighbourhood-overnight-photo
Men vs we of fighting rape is a good way of making bad situations worse

Each of those threads has exactly the kind of people I'm referring to. Very quick to point out what a woman's is wearing, how women are useless, etc. but the moment there's a case against a man, they look for the ways to water down the seriousness of the issue even at the detriment of the society. Imagine someone saying "where is the picture of the so-called 14 year old girl".

Anyway, in case you missed my point earlier, here it is: there is no active campaign against rape here on Nairaland despite the fact that it has become rampant. The simple reason being that men are mostly the culprits and Nigerian men are conditioned never to criticise one another. Saying a few words on a thread about rape is not enough. We need the same kind of energy Nairaland men use to bash women. And a true fight against mistreating women starts by calling out those men who go around saying things like "girls are useless" "fvk then bitches", etc. with the same energy you used to call me out for speaking up. Being all defensive when someone says we men aren't setting our priorities right in this regards is worse than keeping quiet.

If you're going to sit down there and tell me you do not see the extreme sexism on this platform, then there's no need continuing this conversation. Let me stick to my "senselessness".

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Women like u hv made rape unbelievable sometimes cos they wanna get bk at men for their personal vendetta thereby hurting the real victims of rape like this one reported

Men like you would rather magnify the insignificant 2% of false accusations than condemn the disgusting act of rape that has for long, been an epidemic.

You're nothing but a rape apologist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hyerin:

Men like you would rather magnify the insignificant 2% of false accusations rather than condemn the disgusting act of rape that has for long, been an epidemic.

False rape is not 2% it far more common than the actual case, it's intellectually dishonest to use CDC statistics of rape occurrence when the Metric for sampling the data was very subjective and open to different interpretations, sexual assault occurs no doubt, but to get correct evidence of it's actuality, CDC is incorrect with it's findings, FBI's criminal statistics of rape is far more accurate
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

Women are not the only victims but they're MOSTLY the victims. Rape is male patterned criminality. Stop trying to deflect from the issue. Even the male rape you lot love to insert in attempt to steer the conversation, men are still the perpetrators. Never heard of sodomy?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
JESHAL:

[s]False rape is not 2% it far more common than the actual case, it's intellectually dishonest to use CDC statistics of rape occurrence when the Metric for sampling the data was very subjective and open to different interpretations, sexual assault occurs no doubt, but to get correct evidence of it's actuality, CDC is incorrect with it's findings, FBI's criminal statistics of rape is far more accurate
[/s]

False accusations is nothing but a drop in the ocean. Keep deceiving yourself with your incel talking points.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hyerin:

Women are not the only victims but they're MOSTLY the victims. Rape is male patterned criminality. Stop trying to deflect from the issue. Even the male rape you lot love to insert in attempt to steer the conversation, men are still the perpetrators. Never heard of sodomy?

Men are the overwhelming victims of violent crime globally, we don't whine about it like women who want to weaponize the limited cases of rape which is very wrong and should be met with justice from the rule of law and demonize the entire demographic of men as violent aggressors and oppressors, Nigeria men unlike western men can see these bullshit
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
JESHAL:

Men are the overwhelming victims of violent crime globally, we don't whine about it like women who want to weaponize the limited cases of rape which is very wrong and should be met with justice from the rule of law and demonize the entire demographic of men as violent aggressors and oppressors, Nigeria men unlike western men can see these bullshit

Is this why you followed me? So you can monitor my posts like a spirit and use your incel talking points to argue? Please file for a job application and stop roaming nairaland looking for female users to combat.

If men are the overwhelming victims of violent crime, who are then the perpetrators? Why don't men ever rally or create causes to put an end to this violence? You lot only insert your "Men too!" to shut down conversations centering sex-based oppression. It's disingenuous and we can see right through your bullshit. "Limited cases of rape" are you Bleep.ing serious right now? At least 1 in every 5 women has experienced the traumatic experience of being raped according to the CDC. That aside, the articles on rape that constantly flood the front pages of NL is aggravating. For you to not only blatantly lie but downplay rape is seriously disgusting and you deserve to be put down like the Bleep.ing animal that you are. Depraved incel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hyerin:
[/s]

False accusations is nothing but a drop in the ocean. Keep deceiving yourself with your incel talking points.

The statistics for false rape accusations is also very faulty metric, there is no estimable to get accurate record for false rape accusations,the don't consider unfounded claims, unsubstantiated claims into the record, only claims that were proven false after judicial process of passing a verdict where the woman is proven wrong, these metric doesn't factor cases dismissed by police during their investigation, and cases dismissed by the court during investigation, only case that was pronounced false at final court judgement that are declared false rape accusations
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
JESHAL:

[s]The statistics for false rape accusations is also very faulty metric, there is no estimable to get accurate record for false rape accusations,the don't consider unfounded claims, unsubstantiated claims into the record, only claims that were proven false after judicial process of passing a verdict where the woman is proven wrong, these metric doesn't factor cases dismissed by police during their investigation, and cases dismissed by the court during investigation, only case that was pronounced false at final court judgement that are declared false rape accusations
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hyerin:

Is this why you followed me? So you can monitor my posts like a spirit and use your incel talking points to argue? Please file for a job application and stop roaming nairaland looking for female users to combat.

If men are the overwhelming victims of violent crime, who are then the perpetrators? Why don't men ever rally or create causes to put an end to this violence? You lot only insert your "Men too!" to shut down conversations centering sex-based oppression. It's disingenuous and we can see right through your bullshit. "Limited cases of rape" are you Bleep.ing serious right now? At least 1 in every 5 women has experienced the traumatic experience of being raped according to the CDC. That aside, the articles on rape that constantly flood the front pages of NL is aggravating. For you to not only blatantly lie but downplay rape is seriously disgusting and you deserve to be put down like the Bleep.ing animal that you are. Depraved incel.

Argue but don't trade insults, refute the central points of my argument with valid counterargument, these an anonymous forum, anyone is free to follow anyone, your central points are 2 , 1 in 5 and false rape which are both false, right based on the Metric for sampling those data's, men still are more victims of violent crimes regardless of the perpetrators, that's fact, my point is that valid crime statistics from FBI shows 1 in 1900 women are raped rather than 1 in 5, CDC statistics is open to many interpretations because of it's subjective metric based on the questions they asked the participants for the data sampling
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hyerin:

Ignore that disturbed school dropout

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ignore that disturbed school dropout

Women hate truth Sha, I gave her facts that hurt her feelings, she curses instead of disputing my arguments
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by caandi: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is so sad.
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
There is nothing like rape culture, it's not endemic and an accepted common norm, no society has normalized the act, very few cases from disturbed men doesn't mean all men are sympathetic to rapists, laws are in place to deter the acts and penalize offenders
Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
caandi:
This is so sad.

Rape culture doesn't exist, only rapist exist

1 Like

Re: Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hyerin:

Men like you would rather magnify the insignificant 2% of false accusations rather than condemn the disgusting act of rape that has for long, been an epidemic.

I dont argue with women cos they hv very low I.Q...bye

Modified...I just reply finish , open linda ikeji see this one ... mumu bitter girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.