Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,596 members, 7,854,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? (3534 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by orohbiro(f): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please how do.I dump my boyfriend without hurting him I have been with this guy for a year and I have watch him discuss with him and I find out he is not a serious person, ever since he graduated from the uni just sitting at his fathers house doing nothing and watching soccer, am tired of the whole thing . though is kind of caring though but I just feel he his a time waster he is not even discussing marriage issue . and this guy is 31yrs old still doing mummy boy . pls I plan to break up with him this week how do I go about it I need your advise please.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by airminem(f): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
This irohbo-biro OP sef

The other day it was https://www.nairaland.com/6679172/boyfriend-very-stingy-cant-cope

What do you actually do to sustain the relationship?! @op?

You haven't told us what you do and how you are better than all this dates/partners you keep.

BTW, Op help me pick this condom on the floor. Don't worry, we know your `beauty is next to nun`

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by kennylesy122(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Leave him no pressure ham naija get him stress another girl go come

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Goldbw122(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well just explain, to him that things are not going the way it is suppose to go, and make him reason his life again. Then you will see the changes,

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by yuping(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Send him breakup message on messenger and make sure is on free mode so it won't cost you a thing becaus love don't cost a thing why should breakup. (Joke)
The reason you are is girlfriend is to be is partner for a time like this have you ever try and work any interview for him or link him up with any organization that he fails to show up?
Times like this morals are very low we need our partner to be there for us not runaway.
#peace.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Premiumwriter2: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
yuping:
Send him breakup message on messenger and make sure is on free mode so it won't cost you a thing becaus love don't cost a thing why should breakup. (Joke)
The reason you are is girlfriend is to be is partner for a time like this have you ever try and work any interview for him or link him up with any organization that he fails to show up?
Times like this morals are very low we need our partner to be there for us not runaway.
#peace.
guy you wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by iamtardey: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fvck you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by zed7: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
How will a jobless man think of marriage.
Leave him if you want. Some people have left people they considered as 'unseriois' and later regretted it. Some have left and are thankful for it.

No one here can predict another person's future. Only you can decide for yourself and hope for the best.

21 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by correctyourself(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:
Please how do.I dump my boyfriend without hurting him I have been with this guy for a year and I have watch him discuss with him and I find out he is not a serious person, ever since he graduated from the uni just sitting at his fathers house doing nothing and watching soccer, am tired of the whole thing . though is kind of caring though but I just feel he his a time waster he is not even discussing marriage issue . and this guy is 31yrs old still doing mummy boy . pls I plan to break up with him this week how do I go about it I need your advise please.

Talking here and there with different mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/6679172/boyfriend-very-stingy-cant-cope
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by mosdii(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tell him all what you have stated in your write-up and he will gladly oblige.He never ready.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by 1onebigman(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
zed7:
Leave him if you want. Some people have left people they considered as 'unseriois' and later regretted it. Some have left and are thankful for it.

No one here can predict another person's future. Only you can decide for yourself and hope for the best.
well said
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by RedpillAnalyst: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
mosdii:

The bots are even angry with Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Cutie09(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:

Watching soccer Where in the world are you se Nigeria dey call football soccer now ni Just wondering ni ooo.

Being honest with him won't hurt him than you deceiving this dude

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Nwchkwgz: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
You should be his support instead of break him more
I remember when I finished uni at 22 I carry load go house my mama pursue me cheesy grin grin
Igbo women cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by AlphikkaTech: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:

Run away from lazy men o
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by AlphikkaTech: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:

Don't listen to the trash these boys on NL are saying. RUN AWAY FROM LAZY MEN
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by RPirez: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
OP, you're NOT the serious one here.

You just mentioned he's just sitting at his father's house doing nothing yet, you're expecting him to propose.

You're definitely NOT OK! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Karlifate: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
airminem:

This irohbo-biro OP sef

LMAO!
grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by SmartPolician: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
mosdii:

These lines have made this dude one of the most popular Nairalanders grin

To the topic, Orohbiro, just before you dump him, you need to discuss your concerns with him. If you don't see changes, you can now call it quits.

However, make sure you have another serious dude willing to take his place before you quit so you don't jump from frying pan to fire.

Alternatively, just tell him you need a break, get a replacement and walk away.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
zed7:

U too much.
U suck Breast well.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Saskay44: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:
you dey koforidua?
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:
THROW him up and allow him fall to the ground unassisted, he will shatter like glasswares.
Come back & Thank us.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:
Just be unavailable or be too busy whenever he comes looking 4 u or after u.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by 2rez: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kiss that your new guy, snap am & send it to him. He will get the message. U are an onyiara somebody.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by orohbiro(f): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
ruggedtimi:
you dey koforidua?
I use to leave there now at accra
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Nonexisting1: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kuku follow your sugar daddy that gives you more money and leave that innocent boy alone. Olosho, why don't you be truthful about why you want to leave him.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
orohbiro:
I use to leave there now at accra
okay I stayed in koftown for almost 7yrs.
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by orohbiro(f): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
ruggedtimi:
okay I stayed in koftown for almost 7yrs.
wow I was a student if all nations anyway
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by orohbiro(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Kuku follow your sugar daddy that gives you more money and leave that innocent boy alone. Olosho, why don't you be truthful about why you want to leave him.
you mist be very stupid for calling me olosho . idiot
Re: How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans Are USELESS / Would You Tolerate This Behavior From Your Girlfriend? / Can U Marry An Ss Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.