Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) (39867 Views)

Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / See What The Doctor Recommended For My Pimples Ance And Oily Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bmaster:
People are afraid to showcase their real full face on naira land,unlike other forums.

Back to topic.

Op,this is not an ordinary pimples.
This is a symptoms of infection.

Please try as much as possible to take an antibiotics at least three times a week

no need showing my real face wen it's not required..

thanks for ur advise

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by LastProphet: 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Laeroy:
Reduce your oil intake, when cooking, use small amount of palm oil or groundnut oil to cook..

Also try exfoliating three times a week.

Also avoid oily nuts like groundnut, etc
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brandonx:
First OP how old are you?
Why not visit a dermatologist?
late twenties sir.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

You can get it from any pharmacy. Image below.
This trash worsens pimples/acne. It irritates the skin

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Kajaard: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
NewSoul:

This trash worsens pimples/acne. It irritates the skin

Nixoderm? But people say it works well for pimples. So who do we believe now
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by pedel: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Go and get anything with benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin phosphate. In Europe something like "DUAC once daily" is all you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

skin differs, it might work on urs and not work on mine but it's worth trying sha..
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by kkpak: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

My face is always OILY and it also cause PIMPLES on my face because of that I stop applying cream on my face, and the resultant is causing pimples on my face..

even after taking my bath in less than an hour oil will pop out from my face even if I'm under an air-conditioned...
please how do I stop these.

Stop using medicated soap. Thank me later.
Kajaard:

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Evercurious(f): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Op , let me give you the perfect cure for that oily skin... This will make your skin type to be as normal as possible... Oily skin disappears without spending little or less amount of money.. Mine was worse than yours and all disappeared with my skin so smooth and clear

1..BOIL WATER TO A STEAMING POINT. APPLY LIME OR LEMON JUICE ON YOUR FACE. YOU CAN ALSO PUT ALITTLE OF IT IN STEAMING WATER .. POUR THE STEAMING WATER INTO A BUCKET WIDE ENOUGH TO COVER YOUR FACE..THEN COVER YOUR FACE OVER THE BUCKET WITH A BIG TOWEL OR BLANKET..

PLS TRY NOT TO CHOKE YOURSELF WITH STEAM.. YOU CAN TAKE OUT THE TOWEL INTERMITTENTLY.

N.B.. YOU CAN APPLY THE LIME OR LEMON JUICE ON YOUR FACE SOME 5MINS BEFORE YOU START STEAMING YOUR FACE..FOR A START, YOU CAN DO THIS PROCEDURE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE AND THEN CUT DOWN ON THE FREQUENCY BASED ON THE RESULT SO FAR..I BET YOU, THAT OILY SKIN WILL BE NO MORE.LEAVE CLEANSER AND ALL WHAT NOT...

.TRUST ME..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
1. STOP MASTURBATION...this is the most important, if you stop half of your problem is solved.
2. Fast- drink only water for 7 days and break with fruits like pawpaw,banana, cucumber and water melon
3. Get a cleanser that has salicylic acid and always clean with a cotton wool after bathing

But the most important is STOP MASTURBATION AND PRAY TO GOD FOR HEALING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by femlash(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Start apply powder on your face
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
NewSoul:
1. STOP MASTURBATION...this is the most important, if you stop half of your problem is solved.
2. Fast- drink only water for 7 days and break with fruits like pawpaw,banana, cucumber and water melon
3. Get a cleanser that has salicylic acid and always clean with a cotton wool after bathing

But the most important is STOP MASTURBATION AND PRAY TO GOD FOR HEALING
this masturbation aspect I don't understand cause i can't remember wen last I did that...
thanks sha God bless
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Daddycoded: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stop eating groundnuts and reduce ur oily intake contents
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by iampeTer(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
I don't think it can be stopped.. It can only be managed by washing your face regularly..
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Hungrychicken(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
I had same issue, but when i stopped masturbating, it disappeared. Masturbation causes hormonal imbalance, this triggers acne.

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Sunky200: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
your oil gland is responsible for oily face
my advice for you is to wash your head with shampoo often
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by uzohcars(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
consume ciprotab for 14 days one morning and one night. it will wipe it out.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Limassol(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Take this from me: Limit intake of anything that has much vegetable oil or nut oil e.g fried foods. Don't forget limiting your groundnut intake also. Also excercise regurlarly. Do these and oily face won't be a problem.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by zakkxx: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
My friend if you are still undergoing puberty Na normal thing e go soon clear!! U know as pimples deal with me but my face is clear now
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
zakkxx:
My friend if you are still undergoing puberty Na normal thing e go soon clear!! U know as pimples deal with me but my face is clear now

did u even ask me how old I'm?
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by sephas: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Let chat my own is worse than that but to God be the glory I'm free from it now
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by DoctorStylish: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
The type of soap you use , the sponge , reduce oil consumption or fatty foods. Drink alot of water Get a cleanser and Most importantly eat alot of fruits
You’re welcome
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cokahot:
U must be kidding,for naija that has bad air pollution,from danfo,suya,okada,gen,mama put. If u like no use sponge for your face,na pile of dirt go full y face, I dare u to buy white handkerchief if u wn truly know how clean your face be. Itsjust like saying brushing with water and not tooth paste. OK na

You can't advise someone like this with pimples on his face to be using sponge to wash his face. It will make matters worse! The best is using hands with soap and water to wash the face. Not everyone can tolerate using sponge to wash the face!

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
sephas:
Let chat my own is worse than that but to God be the glory I'm free from it now

how did you do it?
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Youpele52: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
This is how I handled my oily face from being baptized with pimples.

1. Stop using hair cream, especially the oily ones. When you walk under the sun or the place get hot, your hair cream liquify, settles on your scalp and then continue their journey into your face skin.

2. Whenever you’re bathing do not use sponge on your face. Use your hands to wash your face with your soap.

3. Always put powder on your face and have a small one in your pocket. During the day, whenever your face get oily, wipe it with clean handkerchief then apply powder. At night, before going to bed, wash your face with water and soap, then apply a lot of powder on your face until you look like ojuju.

4. If you have a pimple, DON’T burst it and don’t touch it. Apply close up (or any other toothpaste) on it before you sleep. Or just leave it like that.

5. Don’t over wash your face or apply cream or soap that will dry your face. Having some oil on your face skin is healthy for the skin.

6. Eat healthy, reduce your intake of oily food. Especially those fries.

7. Eat fruits

Idamond:

My face is always OILY and it also cause PIMPLES on my face because of that I stop applying cream on my face, and the resultant is causing pimples on my face..

even after taking my bath in less than an hour oil will pop out from my face even if I'm under an air-conditioned...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by khadaffi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Idamond:

If you are within the age of 13 to 22, it's normal. Once you age a bit, the pimples will stop. What I did then in my case was to stop applying cream like you did, always wash my face and clean it with royalux. I can't even remember if there was any change then but once I crossed the age of 22 everything disappeared
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
khadaffi:

If you are within the age of 13 to 22, it's normal. Once you age a bit, the pimples will stop. What I did then in my case was to stop applying cream like you did, always wash my face and clean it with royalux. I can't even remember if there was any change then but once I crossed the age of 22 everything disappeared

I'm not either!!
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by akaahs(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros for the fastest treatment go and get a Cortisone shot Injection, my own face was worse, big pimple all over my face, I had a wedding in a week and I was so depressed because it made me look too irritating. I went to my doctor, he gave me 3 shots of cortisone, he bought one shot for 5k for each, 2 on my laps and 1 on ma arm, you can't take the injection on your butt cos it's damn too painful than a regular injection. The injection works for about 6months to 1 year or so. The injection will make sure all the pimple vanishes in a week and I enjoyed the wedding.
Note* the injection is of 2 types, one is sold for 2.5k and the other 5k. My doctor said the 2.5k works but take time than the 5k own. After taking the injection make sure you press the pimple and it won't grow again trust me. As soon as you take the injection you can eat any oily food in the world and you won't have one single pimple, and for now stop eating bread cos I notice it causes pimples alot.
Thanks for the information even though I'm not the op. I'm facing semilar situation, I have done everything except a visit to a dermatologist which I soon do. At 35 one is still facing pimples, my wife get angry seeing my face with pimples, she have tried her best too.
My question is, after taking the injection, will one have to take it again after the expiration of 6 or 1 year??
I need a permanent solution to it.
Thanks.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by lonelydora: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
Go and start akara business

I can't help but laugh at this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by Idamond: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
akaahs:

Thanks for the information even though I'm not the op. I'm facing semilar situation, I have done everything except a visit to a dermatologist which I soon do. At 35 one is still facing pimples, my wife get angry seeing my face with pimples, she have tried her best too.
My question is, after taking the injection, will one have to take it again after the expiration of 6 or 1 year??
I need a permanent solution to it.
Thanks.

expected..
I guess one need to after a yr base on what he said

1 Like

Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by AfroKnight: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cokahot:
U must be kidding,for naija that has bad air pollution,from danfo,suya,okada,gen,mama put. If u like no use sponge for your face,na pile of dirt go full y face, I dare u to buy white handkerchief if u wn truly know how clean your face be. Itsjust like saying brushing with water and not tooth paste. OK na

Cokahot, Talk to a doctor before saying nonsense online so confidently. A sponge will likely cause more harm to your face rather than “clean” it. You will never find a dermatologist who tells people to wash their faces with sponge.

Idamond, continue to moisturise your skin. Your skin will look worse without moisture. Moisturise and see a dermatologist or medical aesthetician. They’ll most likely give you a list of foods to avoid.
Re: Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) by enemyofprogress: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
God bless you with oily face wey you suppose to dey sell and import to make money, you dey complain. Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.