Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Is Wrong With This Chat?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Chat?? (2712 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor / Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Quahl: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Hi guys. Got some screeshots from a friend of mine who's trying to make friend with a lady... lol

Unfortunately, the conversation didn't go well at all. Please what's your opinion concerning their conversation?

1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by chatinent: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2021
NP: Young, Dumb, and Broke - Khalid.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2021
I guess there is all right to be suspicious....

Even if nah me I go just block the number. Make I no go listen to VN wey go make me dey trek from Ekiti go Abuja.

Insecurity is making me superstitious.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by iamtardey: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Creepy tho but ..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Theboy21: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Where una dey get this kind time cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by siofra(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2021
The person was just looking to make friends. You people suspect everything. Anyway I won't even chat with the person because I don't have time.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by bmdmix11: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:
The person was just looking to make friends. You people suspect everything. Anyway I won't even chat with the person because I don't have time.
theres always time for the right one
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2021
OP is actually his friend, doesn't knows what he did wrong, so he tries getting a cue from n'landers, lol.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by dontrulee: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Simp... This is not the way to chat with ladies Sha. Many ladies don't like it when an unknown number chats them up and the unknown number doesn't want to reveal how her number was gotten.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Truvelisback(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2021
If the dude had played his card well, it wouldn't av ended this way. He sounded so needy and desperate 4 friendship or a date with her. Nai make she use am gba star. Funny enough, most of these girls that behaves this way are ugly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Ola17: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
I guess there is all right to be suspicious....

Even if nah me I go just block the number. Make I no go listen to VN wey go make me dey trek from Ekiti go Abuja.

Insecurity is making me superstitious.

Where in Ekiti are you.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ola17:

Where in Ekiti are you.
Iworoko
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Ola17: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Iworoko

Interesting.
Send me your full address and phone number.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Quahl: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Abi ohh
siofra:
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Quahl: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please advice... what should the guy have done?
dontrulee:
Simp... This is not the way to chat with ladies Sha. Many ladies don't like it when an unknown number chats them up and the unknown number doesn't want to reveal how her number was gotten.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by MufasaLion: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin grin

The guy was a big fool. How could you chat a lady like that? Although some ladies can still give you listening ears with that format but most Nigerian ladies don't have sense of humor and it's not their fault. It's the environment.

Generally, I find it not pleasant to do what the guy did to any lady.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Someone is still stressing himself over woman matter in this current year, in this current clime. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Quahl: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm... well, he actually created the number sha.
NnamdiN:

It's only when you want to just phuck that you find it difficult to explain how you got the number. If it were genuine friendship he would have stated how he got it.
Alaye say e create am lmao grin grin
Dude is a rookie though. Ladies give out their number a lot, and most times do not remember the guys they give. Next time Ask the person that gave you the number where he met her, insist you met her there and she gave you the number herself.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Quahl: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please advice... whi do u think the guy should have done. To b cabdid, he actually created the number
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

The guy was a big fool. How could you chat a lady like that? Although some ladies can still give you listening ears with that format but most Nigerian ladies don't have sense of humor and it's not their fault. It's the environment.

Generally, I find it not pleasant to do what the guy did to any lady.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by pTomz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Typing this long to a girl on first chat?, he nor find one or two lies sama am make she believe begin dey flow with am from there

Werey was sounding so desperate

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Ritzybeauty(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Everything is wrong with it.. Insecurity is on the rise right now and one should know where his/her contact is gotten from

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by ImaIma1(f): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why is how the person got the number always the most important thing or a crime.

Some ladies are always too fixated on this.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Derare(f): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Quahl: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
As in enhhh... i tire ohh. What if the guy cun loe giv am? B like say na lie all this babes like ohh LOL
ImaIma1:
Why is how the person got the number always the most important thing or a crime.

Some ladies are always too fixated on this.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Chat?? by Chinehz(f): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
This dude is jobless ooh....he should get busy abeg... which one is I created it
Oga get time siddon dey form number...jeeeezzzz
That phrase is very annoying mbok angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. / Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? / I Will Never Regret It If My Children See My Kpekus Online Shugatiti Says As Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.