Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. (2735 Views)

'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Every Rich Man Is Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Omo! I have seen alot in my few years journying through life. My birthday is on the 29th of this month. I will clock 34. The most painful thing is that i can't even boost of 1k in my bank account. Please 2023, be nice to me. I beg you.

17 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by DispatcherLagos: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lobos2277:
Omo! I have seen alot in my few years journying through life. My birthday is on the 29th of this month. I will clock 34. The most painful thing is that i can't even boost of 1k in my bank account. Please 2023, be nice to me. I beg you.

You still get bank account? Nna mehn where una dey see this kin money? grin

11 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Bros no whine me i beg. How ur side?
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by cumoverna: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's not easy for men oo.

And we are yet to marry
Wahala

12 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Cypress042(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Talking about bank account

I had to close down my bank account because my last 1k was deducted for no reason, it's well sad

2 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Blupen(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
And i was here thinking about suicide i no know say i get elders......una good evening ooh

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
cumoverna:
It's not easy for men oo.
And we are yet to marry Wahala
I swear bros. God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Light78: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lobos2277:

Stop pitying yourself, and work da hell outta yourself.

If you keep asking yourself questions like, will people laugh at me if I do this job, and stuff like that, you will remain where you are.

Swallow your pride and as people around to show you way.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Talking about bank account

I had to close down my bank account because my last 1k was deducted for no reason, it's well sad
Omo! This one make me laugh and forget my problem. God go fix am.

2 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Flora2Sweet: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
My money doesn't stay a night in my bank account again ohhh..

I prefer cash payment now..

We follow dey bros
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Every man with his own issues jaee.
We all facing it.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Blupen:
And i was here thinking about suicide i no know say i get elders......una good evening ooh
Bros no think am. Even as life get as e be, e still sweet. God will fix it for u.

8 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Light78:

If you keep asking yourself questions like, will people laugh at me if I do this job, and stuff like that, you will remain where you are.

Thanks alot sir. By the grace of God i have no pride in me. I have done lots of menial jobs. I finished learning a trade last month. Am hustling for capital to start mine.

5 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by superintendents(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Light78:

stoop telling people thrash about unsucessful..

am roaming from chinese factory to india factory for good three years and no any savings,is not about d kind of our work sometimes,is not by pride again i for no work where i dey right now...honestly am going through alot..only god can solve my problem right now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Blupen(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lobos2277:
Bros no think am. Even as life get as e be, e still sweet. God will fix it for u.
Amen ooh and he will fix it for you too my bro
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by thuxzwda1: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
And when our papa dey tell us dah tym say "this thing between your legs will make you see hell".....na shey u dey whyne me ni we dey sing for our head... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Blupen:
Amen ooh and he will fix it for you too my bro
Amen in jesus mighty name.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
No wonder all those redpillls hate Women.Men transforming into Women by Comestics surgery /Plastic surgery /Cross dressing. ... Ask bobyrisky /James Brown.

3 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
My money doesn't stay a night in my bank account again ohhh..

I prefer cash payment now..

We follow dey bros
It's well.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by purehustle101(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Focus and pray for grace. That's all we need.

1 Like

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by VinnyBaba: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lolss...

This Reminds me of a Guy who was 25yrs then and used to laff @his Office colleague dat married@33 yrs.

Dat the Guy married late. sad

But Currently, he is Now 33 yrs, Still living in his parents house and NOT having Shishi in his Account.. embarassed

He told me Soberly 'To dey Laff Person no Good o' cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by cumoverna: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
I hate this una comment I swear, it feels like you are mocking the op.
May God not let you become broke, e nor go funny.
DispatcherLagos:

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by BigName101: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
thuxzwda1:
And when our papa dey tell us dah tym say "this thing between your legs will make you see hell".....na shey u dey whyne me ni we dey sing for our head... grin grin
I swear, now e don dey clear for our eye small small grin grin grin
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by 5991ayo: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
It is well and next year go beta pass dis year
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by benqo01(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
AND PERSON WEY GET 500K DEY TALK SAY LIFE DON TIRE AM

1 Like

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by czarr(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lobos2277:
God will come through for you before 31st. we share the same birthday.

read the book of hebrews.
God wants to talk to you in the book of hebrew.
Go Fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Henryfour(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Light78:

I wanted to talk, u can't be in Lagos wit an Android phone and be broke, e-commerce sells agents make as big as 150k monthly. Just hv a provision market around u, call me 07065816557
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
czarr:
God will come through for you before 31st. we share the same birthday.

read the book of hebrews.
God wants to talk to you in the book of hebrew.
Go Fast.
Okay sir.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by Lobos2277: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
benqo01:
AND PERSON WEY GET 500K DEY TALK SAY LIFE DON TIRE AM
Omo! If i get this one my life don beta be that.
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by techWriter3: 4:16am On Dec 28, 2022
And i disciplined here mind about suicide i no know say i get elders
Re: Omo! To Be A Man Is Not A Days Job. by jeromestarks: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Lobos2277:

You have wasted your early lives chasing women and trying to belong among your visionless friends.

You should have been focused in you 20s. If you had,life wouldn't have been fvcking you like this.

It is your type who will rent room at 22, buy flashy clothes with money you should have used for school fees or rewrite WAEC, get iphone just to look like happening guy amongst friends and to fvck a girl.
You time is going, your time is gone.

In your next life, you will be focused.

In a relationship, a man's future will always matter and a girl's past will always count.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her / Which Of Them Is Ur Spec / Can One Find Love In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.