Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video (9417 Views)

Girlfriend Openly Breastfeed Her Boyfriend In Bar (photos) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men (2) (3) (4)

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Yomi4reel: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
The lady was seriously flogged by a group of men who she stole an expensive phone from them while she was having fun throughout the night.

The men could not pity her for all the fun she had with one of them throughout the night. She is a local prostitute that was picked along the road.

She could not tall or cry while they were flogging her.

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/naija-lady-was-flogged-with-cane-because-of-iphone-she-stole-from-man-in-a-club-who-slept-with-her/

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by fourboys: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Reason why I stopped taking Nigerian girls home

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by ahnie: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
By the time they're through with the floging in her buttocks,the buttocks go red pass atarodo pepper.

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by ahnie: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
But in all honesty,it would have bn better if she was taken to the police station,than this dehumanizing torture.

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Jeon(f): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by ahnie: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
No I changed my mind....those men flogging her should be arrested undecided.
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by chatinent: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol.

Awon snapping with hotel toilet mirror.
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
gringringrin
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Sonnobax15(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Eyahhhhh....

See double lashing cheesy. First lashing and second lashing tongue. That her nyash go get gallop by force lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by zagorakis(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
What happens to the phone she stole

ahnie:
No I changed my mind....those men flogging her should be arrested undecided.

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by zeuss: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
she could not talk or cry cos she disappointed herself.......didn't know why she even took the phone..... probably herd her associates brag about looted phones.

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by idris646(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
the girl no kuku cry sef
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Chinehz(f): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Eeyyaaa pele embarassed
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by chiiraq802(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Flog that thief well. iPhone keee her dia tongue
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by mekonglobal(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2021
ahnie:
But in all honesty,it would have bn better if she was taken to the police station,than this dehumanizing torture.

See you, she is even lucky this didn't happen in like say Onitsha, Aba or Warri the headline would have read something graphic and tragic.

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by kode12: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2021
ahnie:

If a guy had stolen the same thing, and they were pouring fuel on him to set him ablaze, would you have even stopped to comment?

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by ahnie: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2021
kode12:

If a guy had stolen the same thing, and they were pouring fuel on him to set him ablaze, would you have even stopped to comment?
Yes I would!
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by SeekerofTruth1: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
ahnie:

Yes I would!

No you wouldn't. Stop deceiving yourself

Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by ahnie: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

No you wouldn't. Stop deceiving yourself
Please stop speaking for me.
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by biddostandard: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2021
ahnie:

if nah guy you talk like this abeg make them flog the hell outta her stealing is very bad and she must face the outcome
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Yomi4reel: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2021
iPhone wahala dey every where, ladies want it by all mean
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Angrygoat: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2021
I'm still in regrets,I lost brand new 6months xs max with 512gb at 97% batterylife,lost iPhone 11pro again last July.i had to buy me a Samsung phone of 70k and since then it hasn't been stolen. Iphone be like corolla. Easily stolen. Police chop my money begin tellme story
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Yomi4reel: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2021
smiley Ft
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Yomi4reel: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2021
What is so special about iphone
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Yomi4reel: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Ladies like iPhone than their life
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by KingDash: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
I'm still in regrets,I lost brand new 6months xs max with 512gb at 97% batterylife,lost iPhone 11pro again last July.i had to buy me a Samsung phone of 70k and since then it hasn't been stolen. Iphone be like corolla. Easily stolen. Police chop my money begin tellme story
which kind work you dey do na
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Yomi4reel: 5:50am On Oct 20, 2021
Ojukoko
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by GodisableTrade: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by GodisableTrade: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Local ladies steal a lot
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Godada(m): 6:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video by Nostring: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Den nice o..den no off her payint make d impact of the cane enter her bone marrow wella grin ... I fucking hate thieves lipsrsealed

I Forgot My Wifes Birthday / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? / Little Boy Rock Braless Half Unclad Lady From Behind, Security Office Drag Him