Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Need Your Advice Plsss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Plsss (840 Views)

Plsss Landers Help Me Wish My Friend's A Blessful Birthday Wishies. / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Plsss by Marvfem: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Hello house I need your advice plsss, pardon my errors plsss
There is this lady in my compound ,although I asked her out which she didn't give any reply , and meanwhile we are both students, me in my 300level why she in her 100 level but I didn't Disturbed her again, since she told me that if am her junior sister will I advice her to go into a relationship in her first year in school, that's why I didn't bother to disturb her again.but then we have been good friends really free too each other, even the brothers whom she's staying with even noticed about it. where I need your advice is that yesterday evening she told me online that she want to maintain her discipline that she's always strict with guys before,even her brothers knows her like that,but she just found herself been free with me that she wants to correct that changes that I shouldn't be annoyed that we are still friends,where I need the advice is that, what does it mean when a lady says she want to change or maintain her discipline.or she's indirectly telling me to ask her out again.because I wanted to lock up with her since she told me that..I need your advice house plssss
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsss by williams85(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2021
Guy, lock up.
Na billing she wan start like this.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Plsss by tenmariner: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2021
She is getting too free with you and she doesn't like it. I will suggest you reduce your interactions with her to greetings and nothing more..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Plsss by Cerebellum: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2021
Ogbeni OP, that girl go easy knack and I wonder why you had to ask her out.. She even used reverse psychology on you "if I'm your sister, will you.."
Try to feel wanting now, limit your closeness to her..she will start finding you

And must you bring your personal issue to social platforms
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsss by valdes00(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2021
As una don dey relate well, she don dey catch feelings so she wan cut am before matter set. Shes about to crawl back into herr shell, brace up
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsss by OcMichaels(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2021
Bruv lock up and observe her for like 6months...
No too dey give her face, is like school don dey enter body.
The water don dey warm up., Soon...
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsss by Demigod22: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Bro, there are many girls in school, don't allow one fresher to be playing betnaija with your feelings. Just lock up, forget her and go out to catch cruise with other girls.

I had a similar experience. I am in my final year and because of my I.T I wrote exam late. Other levels had finished exam and travelled, except freshers and myself. Among them all, I became very close to this girl and everyone in the compound know about it. Although, per senior, I was helping them out financially during injury and exam Sapa. Fast forward, I want to roll with this girl, she told me I am funny, that I should take my mind from that aspect. She was even saying she was sister and nonsense like that. I rebuke her that we are not related by blood and I have removed my mind from that aspect. Since then, girls are always visiting me every opportunity I get. She is angry and frustrated, but I have moved on. I am graduating two months from now, so I was expecting to date her even when I graduate, but since it didn't work out, I lock up. Na money we the look for, no be relationship again.

So just lock up and roll with other girls, you will later discovered that she ain't worth the stress.

(1) (Reply)

18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] / What My Mother Told Me About Bride Price (dowry) / How Men And Women View These Sexual Offenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.