Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings (4739 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by steveneche(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
Most guys are not aware that the things they do to women at times hurt them and make them feel sad. Just because a woman doesn't tell you that she's hurt doesn't mean she's not hurt. The words you say and the things you do at times can hurt a woman but she might not tell you. That is why you should always choose the kind of words you use and the kind of things you do when you are dealing with women.

As a man, you might mean no harm but at times you might not know that the things you are doing are hurting a woman. That is why you need to know the things that hurt a woman so you can avoid them.

Dear men, here are 5 things you do that hurt a woman's feelings.

1. Saying hurtful words to her.

Some guys don't even know how to relate with women as they tend to use harsh and hurtful words that harm their feelings. When you start using hurtful words on a woman, she will take it personally and that will hurt her more than you can think. As a man, if at all a woman did something that annoys you, you shouldn't use hurtful words on her unless you want to hurt her feelings.

2. Giving her less attention.

Here is another thing most guys do that hurts a woman's feelings without knowing it. Not giving a woman the attention she want will make her feel lonely and sad. She will be depressed and her feelings will be hurt big time.

As a man, you should never give your woman less attention no matter what, you should try to give her more attention if you don't want to hurt her feelings

3. Comparing her with other ladies.

No one will feel happy or starts laughing when you compare them with another person. When you start comparing a woman with other ladies, you are hurting her feelings without knowing it. She will feel rejected and think she's not worth it.

As a man, comparing a woman to another woman won't change anything, it will only bring hatred. Instead of comparing her, help her to become the woman you want.

4. Treating her like she doesn't exist

When you are treating a woman like she doesn't exist, she will feel bad and her feelings will be hurt. We have some guys that don't have any regard for women and then treat them like a piece of rag. There's no way a woman's feelings won't be hurt when she's treated like an object.
As a man, you need to appreciate your woman and treat her like a human being. If you are treating her like she doesn't exist, she will always be crying all the time and she will be hurt.

5. Cheating on her.

This is another thing that hurts a woman's feelings. When you cheat on a woman, she will be hurt deeply.
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
1,2 and 5 and I'm done with you forever
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by steveneche(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lol
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by chatinent: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
No time for woman now...until it is time to price confetti.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by dhameelare(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nice write-up, but I hate to burst your bubble op..... Cos in d reality d more u hurt a woman's feelings the more she feels attracted to u and the more she thinks about you

Sounds weird, right! but thats just the way women are programmed

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Goldbw122(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Well let's get the articles that hurt men feeling too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Archlil: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Telegram234(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lolz cheesy
SIMPs will never learn..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by anthonyuncle(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
what of five things women do that hurts a man's feelings

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by DoggoneDogg: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nice

5 things we should do more.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by constance500: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
steveneche:
Most guys are not aware that the things they do to women at times hurt them and make them feel sad. Just because a woman doesn't tell you that she's hurt doesn't mean she's not hurt. The words you say and the things you do at times can hurt a woman but she might not tell you. That is why you should always choose the kind of words you use and the kind of things you do when you are dealing with women.

As a man, you might mean no harm but at times you might not know that the things you are doing are hurting a woman. That is why you need to know the things that hurt a woman so you can avoid them.

Some guys don't even know how to relate with women as they tend to use harsh and hurtful words that harm their feelings. When you start using hurtful words on a woman, she will take it personally and that will hurt her more than you can think. As a man, if at all a woman did something that annoys you, you shouldn't use hurtful words on her unless you want to hurt her feelings.

Here is another thing most guys do that hurts a woman's feelings without knowing it. Not giving a woman the attention she want will make her feel lonely and sad. She will be depressed and her feelings will be hurt big time.

As a man, you should never give your woman less attention no matter what, you should try to give her more attention if you don't want to hurt her feelings

No one will feel happy or starts laughing when you compare them with another person. When you start comparing a woman with other ladies, you are hurting her feelings without knowing it. She will feel rejected and think she's not worth it.

As a man, comparing a woman to another woman won't change anything, it will only bring hatred. Instead of comparing her, help her to become the woman you want.

When you are treating a woman like she doesn't exist, she will feel bad and her feelings will be hurt. We have some guys that don't have any regard for women and then treat them like a piece of rag. There's no way a woman's feelings won't be hurt when she's treated like an object.
As a man, you need to appreciate your woman and treat her like a human being. If you are treating her like she doesn't exist, she will always be crying all the time and she will be hurt.

5. Cheating on her.

This is another thing that hurts a woman's feelings. When you cheat on a woman, she will be hurt deeply.

Na money I dey find

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by McStoic(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
steveneche:

5. Cheating on her.

Hmmm..this is funny
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by chiiraq802(m): 2:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Even if you don't do those 5 things. she will still cheat on you.

Instead of trying not to do what will hurt a woemans feelings

why not use that same energy in finding out 'WHAT WON'T

HURT A MONEY FEELINGS". cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by punisha: 5:08am On Sep 27, 2021
chiiraq802:
Even if you don't do those 5 things. she will still cheat on you.

Instead of trying not to do what will hurt a woemans feelings

why not use that same energy in finding out 'WHAT WON'T

HURT A MONEY FEELINGS". cool

Stay away from Colorado.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by femi4: 5:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
No gender is a monopoly of those points. E.g If you don't give attention, don't expect to receive.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by faithezo: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Shegzy8(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

You lots are just being hypocritical and can't take half of what you dish out. We all know ladies use hurtful words the most and its been swept under the rug with with words like "she's a woman" " its their nature". I've seen more wen use words on men than the other way round. Ladies use it a lot cause they know nothing will happen.

My point is, hurtful words affect everyone and we all should stop using it.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by steveneche(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Archlil:

Hello Steveneche, PLEASE!!! chat me up on this email. archangels872@gmail.com. Please i need to talk to you. God bless you.

Chat me instead steveneche@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Kingcalls: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Na im b say u will remain single forever.... u hv nothing tangible to offer a man, yet u want the best .... dreamers

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2021
I thought we were done with the 10 ways to please a woman bla bla bla....
Op you need to wake up and smell coffee. We are in the Era of the redpill. For the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violence taketh it by force.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Theboy21: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2021
She will still cheat on you with the person doing all that ...Mr Nice guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Absolutely correct
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by Shaolin77: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bloody simp
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by bigcee(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
dhameelare:
Nice write-up, but I hate to burst your bubble op..... Cos in d reality d more u hurt a woman's feelings the more she feels attracted to u and the more she thinks about you

Sounds weird, right! but thats just the way women are programmed
Only women with low self esteem are programmed that way. Bro, the reality is that you're being toxic. You really need to learn how to deal with women and stop being childish.
Re: Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings by bigcee(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Dem done chop your money still yet you no see pant grin grin grin grin grin. I understand your pain grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour / Chats Between Me And My Girlfriend (pics Attached) / I Am I Handsome?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.