Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? (41296 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Organs(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
muller101:
What if he is not interested in your vagina. You can still be useful for ritual purposes even with your infected pussey. grin

Seriously, i wonder if folks like you and the 18 folks liking your comment is raised by a woman. Something is fundamentally wrong with you.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by sulakishop(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Just tell him that you love him but aids is real... And you don't want to lose him...

siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.
Is it okay to tell him this?
Is this lie going to bite me back somehow?
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Bobxin: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Drsnives:

Let me tell you the gospel truth, nothing comes bettwn a yahoo boy and his pleasure not even death..
The best thing to do is to cut all ties you have with him asp

It's irritating that she doesn't know that blocking and cutting all ties with him would give her peace, or probably taking that matter to the necessary desk, this charade shouldn't have come to lime light. Sometimes people are just dumb.

BTW, what kind of guy ask for sex from one particular girl for 4 years?
One sided POS to me
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Bobxin: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lastmankc:
Not reading might kill you one day.

I swear, some dumbass just read headlines and jump into conclusion
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Testimony1988(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Don't lie that you have the infection, keep turning him down.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by muller101(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Organs:

Seriously, i wonder if folks like you and the 18 folks liking your comment is raised by a woman. Something is fundamentally wrong with you.
Don't take it personal. grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Goldiness: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
There's this yahoo boy that has been disturbing me to go to his hotel room. He's a course mate. God knows how many times I've turned him down. I'm tired. So I want to tell him I have a vaginal infection that could be sexually transmitted.

I understand and see that you are in so much pressure because of this boy, and you can't hold yourself any more. My advice is that you have told him No, so don't change your mind, still stand on it. Be strong and bold with your answer. You don't have to lie on yourself just to prove a point. Remember Yahoo boys useless cheap girls, so be careful and don't trust him alright!
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Ayion: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Wow! It's amazing how you guys jump into conclusions.

I have never received money from a guy that's not related to me in my life. I am not interested in anybody's money.

I know the response might be immature but I'm not a rude person, I can't just block him and we've known each other for long.
Are you a weakling? Can’t you say NO and stick to your NO?

With a serious face, Tell him plainly that if he keeps pressuring you to do what you don’t want to do that you will cut him off completely from you life and block him in all platforms.
I don’t know why you are keeping someone that doesn’t respect your decisions as a friend. Continue hanging around him until he organizes a way to r.ape you.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Solatium(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

It's not that easy. I've tried my dear, it's been four years now.

You must have been seeking his help one way or the other,there is no way a Yahoo boy will chase you for that long if you don't keep in touch or return his call

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by JBoss25(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

omo that guy na simp, four years you say
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

What is wrong with you Nigerian girls? You girls just give room to Nigerian men to keep insulting us. To be honest I don’t see you succeeding in life with this type of thread you just opened.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by tunize(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
muller101:
What if he is not interested in your vagina. You can still be useful for ritual purposes even with your infected pussey. grin
Werey
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by KingWarri: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

not advisable

block him

on all social medium

if he tries to harass you in the street
involve the police
My brother save your advice oh... Dem no dey advise oloshö oh... She go still go collect the vitamin D

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by purefacti(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
is funny how people tag peoples yahoo boy even me wEy my hustling legit follow join
people are no longer working hard but smart cause this is a technology era
invest in cryptocurrency trading and rip joy in return they go tell you say na scam but when they see u as fresh boy na Yahoo Yahoo u dey do
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

not advisable

block him

on all social medium

if he tries to harass you in the street
involve the police
When she dey enjoy his money
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by KingWarri: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
JBoss25:
omo that guy na simp, four years you say
This babe dey lie.... She they use style dey tell you say na four years she don dey daye the guy... Think well
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by RedEnergy: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Is this lie going to bite me back
somehow?
Send his number to EFCC as an anonymous whistle blower. He will be too busy jumping fence and windows when they raid the different hotels he lodges. He won't have time to be disturbing you again grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Miller232: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
You chop him money abi u no chop him money??
Cause if u no chop money I don't think its that hard to clear him that u are not interested
If u sabi chop money u must sabi chop d*ck
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Noblewealth(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bola146:
Haba grin grin don't curse yourself please, Ignore him totally.

How sure are you that she's lying..she get the infection na cure werey wan hear...belive her at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Noblewealth(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Fear this gender, clout chaser serpent ,better say yes and collect money to treat yourself... Werey dey disguise...

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Stanleyq: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Just tell him that u are not interested. Lies kills souls, truth sets free.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Heineken(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nairaland these days Sha. No wonder
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Stanleyq: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Bigggloadofcum post=106215248]Virgin

If yes, he probably knows and virgins are real deal for yahoo + guys.

You'd yield many returns. My assertion is purely based on ur profile tho. I personally don't believe there's any virgin girl above 18.

[/quote. I too Dont believe it allll. Do u know that a small girl in my compound, age 7 is no more a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Bundle002(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sorry that’s not a problem I’ll use condom
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Daniluv1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Then start getting ready to start convincing people who know that you don't have Virgina infection because I bet his going to tell everyone that you have TOTO infection
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by DigitB: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bit.ch your mind is already decided to fvck him. Why disturbing us here.

Hoeing is the new norm 4 I girls embarassed
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Karnice600: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
siofra:

Looks like you enjoy something from/about him. Nothing will make a woman take trash from someone she isn't attached or attracted to for this space of time.
You owe him no explanation. An assertive ''No'' with serious actions is enough to end it.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by KayCee92(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babara1994:
Going out with a yahoo boy an you're not ashamed of urself.
And how can you keep an infection in ur body and not treat it? Girls are very dirty. Tuehh

Omo, u be muturu grin. This thing is not up to 4 lines na grin. Just try and read. Your kind are the type that spead fake news up and down because you cannot verify what it is they send to u. grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by alfanio(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Just tell him if he is truly interested in you he can come and see your father, shikena
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by emmajodeci(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

I think it will be better you attend to yourself medically first before thinking of engaging yourself in a sex romp or relationship so you don't give him a fair share of the infection. Treat yourself first which is more important so the infection don't do more harm than what you expect or bargain for.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by emmyN(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Do you always originate stupid thoughts or you are doing this just for nairaland? I'm starting to take note of your moniker.
Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by Dumeiby(f): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Babara1994:
Going out with a yahoo boy an you're not ashamed of urself.
And how can you keep an infection in ur body and not treat it? Girls are very dirty. Tuehh
laughs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / Secrets Of Women That Men Should Know / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.