Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). (4805 Views)

My Opinion About Nigerian Girls In 2015 That Experience Has Drastically Changed. / As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This / Have You Ever Experience Something Like This? Please Share With Us(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Iamdbull: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
We all know people go broke financially but have you ever gone broke interms of humans

Those period you just realize you are alone in this cold world especially people without mothers. I see people complaining about people not reaching out to them and now I think I truly understand what they meant. No wonder some people will say "money go finish na person go remain" e just be like say person dey exist nobody go give a Bleep about person

I am not really sad because I brought this upon myself, am the type that is always avoiding people and always shouting money money but now I just realized that you can make this money and e go just dey go as e dey come.

Some of you say am always posting rubbish here and seeking attention but you just don't know whether some of us are lonely or depressed.

I just want to appreciate you people here for always commenting and viewing my post here.if no be nairaland where I for dey ooo.

Please if you know you are going through this please signify in the comment section and see if you can make new friends. Please this is purely innocent friendship not about money or hitting on girls.

By the way sound engineers have started working on my new single. I Kno you guys can't wait. please follow my new instagram account @official_dbull and Twitter @dbullofficial

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Sanmel(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
You're not alone

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Cmoni1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
I have come to understand that in this life,lonliness is constant.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Sonnobax15(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin lonelyness is just a feeling bro feelings can change too
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Loonliiy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Not only you
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gewood.
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Zaheertyler(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Even people advising are lonely

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by ActuaRise696969: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Why do you think people get married?

The good book said Adam was lonely, and Eve was the cure.
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by shilenji(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Bro It's better to be alone,and it's safe too. No one can be trusted. I hold something in my mind that helps me a lot 'It's better to have enemies around than friends around' because if you know you have enemies around you no go lose guard but friends ehn,dem rit stab you for back anytime o. So just enjoy your own company. Travel to places( not necessarily leaving your comfort zone but by reading you can go anywhere). #PeaceOut

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Kingdemu: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is there no way one can block someone on Nairaland? I hate seeing the poster's post and that of one guy like that wey dey sell honey. You wouldn't realize you're on a senseless reading spree till you go half way reading the junk from these 2 annoying folks. Very annoying!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by 2rez: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
shilenji:
Bro It's better to be alone,and it's safe too. No one can be trusted. I hold something in my mind that helps me a lot 'It's better to have enemies around than friends around' because if you know you have enemies around you no go lose guard but friends ehn,dem rit stab you for back anytime o. So just enjoy your own company. Travel to places( not necessarily leaving your comfort zone but by reading you can go anywhere ). #PeaceOut

Truer words. When i feel lonely, i do this: Roll some blunts, listen to good music like good life by G_Eazy & all will be gravy. Heads up; Keep your enemies close, keep your friends closer & lastly, keep your frenemies closest.

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by shilenji(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
2rez:

Truer words. When i feel lonely, i do this: Roll some blunts, listen to good music like good life by G_Eazy & all will be gravy. Heads up; Keep your enemies close, keep your friends closer & lastly, keep your frenemies closest.
Daz just eet bro
If you no get console just download 8 ball pool,mehn and experience true laughter and happiness. The multiplayer friends there ehn,the competition, and you get to meet cool people from all over the world. One asain girl beat me sotay,come chop all my coins. Hahahaha
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by 2rez: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kingdemu:
Is there no way one can block someone on Nairaland? I hate seeing the poster's post and that of one guy like that wey dey sell honey. You wouldn't realize you're on a senseless reading spree till you go half way reading the junk from these 2 annoying folks. Very annoying!

smiley Don't be too hard on yourself bruh. Take it easy. We all catching cruise on here. However, u can't love all posts, yeah. So be easy bruh & some human folks could be very annoying, no doubt about that. grin

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by 2rez: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
shilenji:
Daz just eet bro
If you no get console just download 8 ball pool,mehn and experience true laughter and happiness. The multiplayer friends there ehn,the competition, and you get to meet cool people from all over the world. One asain girl beat me sotay,come chop all my coins. Hahahaha

Thanks, will do just that. U must be a realest niggar no doubt. For the night bruh,one for u.

Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Truvelisback(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
When things starts going well 4 in terms of money they will get ur time.
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Iamdbull: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
What you don't understand is that's the most painful part, when people ignore you and then boom they need money that's when they know you exist
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Truvelisback(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iamdbull:

What you don't understand is that's the most painful part, when people ignore you and then boom they need money that's when they know you exist
Such is life. Even ur family members or relatives will do the same.
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by Iamdbull: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
That's the most painful part, people not giving a Bleep about you but then boom when they are broke they start to remember you
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cmoni1:
I have come to understand that in this life,lonliness is constant.

Yeah you’re wrong. You’re lonely cause you want to be.
Re: Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). by shilenji(m): 2:05am On Sep 28, 2021
2rez:

Thanks, will do just that. U must be a realest niggar no doubt. For the night bruh,one for u.
lol thanks,cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Set Me Up ! / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit / PHOTOS: Young Nigerians Who Have Married White Grannies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.