Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! (8253 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2011
:DLol some women are damm to expensive.There are women who would spend a hundred and fifty thousand just on one shoe.Anyway women who squander money is not only peculiar to nigeria.Its a female thing u would say.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Mcleo007(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2011
tom28:

:DLol some women are damm to expensive.There are women who would spend a hundred and fifty thousand just on one shoe.Anyway women who squander money is not only peculiar to nigeria.Its a female thing u would say.

Word!

@op, my advice is just for u to weigh ur options right at dis stage. There is more to a good life than being with someone u dnt like a thing of two abt. Like u rightly admitted,she's spoit rotten. If u cnt cope with that life style of hers, its never too late. Call off the wedding. Wish u luck in whstever decisions u decide to stick with in the end. Ciao!
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Moshodin(f): 11:50pm On May 29, 2011
For starters, he's not leaving her.

He's the quintessential small timer who bagged a "big fish".

She's his entry in-to the world he's always dreamed about, but could never access.

He likes her high maintenance behaviour because it makes him look good to his boys that he's pulling such a chic.

He's a VERY superficial and shallow indivudual with low self esteem.

He's a slowpoke.

That is all.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by DisGuy: 3:36am On May 30, 2011
^^ lol harsh!
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by DisGuy: 3:41am On May 30, 2011
heavy g:

I didnt use and dump my ex. I just didnt want to waste anymor of her time. I thought I'd get a job and get settled after service. Things didnt work out that way. She's young, beautiful and decent. I'm sure by now she has a man who appreciates her worth! I didnt dump her for being old, she is stil very much young and beautiful. But as a girl that had finished school and service, how would I have coped when she starts undergoing pressure to get married? I didnt have anything I could boast of, to enable me marry her.
I got a school girl that I could grow with, that way, I would be capable of marrying her when she graduates. . . .

Well now you got one you can 'mould' to your satisfaction, i still dont understand grown men that marry undergraduates, they have not even stepped out to the real world to search for jobs and attend interviews or go broke and manage their little pocket money, got a flat on their own

He likes her high maintenance behaviour because it makes him look good to his boys that he's pulling such a chic.

hmm you better roll up ya sleeve and loose the heavy G tag cos you'll be paying more for this brat that'll need her skin polished every other week
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by vislabraye(m): 3:48am On May 30, 2011
This is the funniest posts I've read.

@poster,that ya girl is not worthy of marriage, truth be told. I think we men, tend to have a problem. We don't know what is good for us. We want a woman that will show us pepper. I think it's ur adventure seeking nature that landed you where you are right now.

If u want to save your self and your wife to be from future murder, call it quit. Its not all about Ikebe, one day it will expire.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by iwakunbaba: 8:19am On May 30, 2011
WHAT ARE YOU W8TING 4, I THINK YOU SHOULD CALL OFF THE WEDDING NOW SO THAT YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

BECAUSE 1s YOU ARE MARRIED YOU CAN'T MAKE CORRECTIONS.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by SALady(f): 10:05am On May 30, 2011
hehehehehe!!! another classic case of young meets old or is it old meets young, kikikikikikiki!!!
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 10:52am On May 30, 2011
Dis Guy:

Well now you got one you can 'mould' to your satisfaction, i still dont understand grown men that marry undergraduates, they have not even stepped out to the real world to search for jobs and attend interviews or go broke and manage their little pocket money, got a flat on their own

Lol you act as if its not the inthing today among older men in nigeria today running after young undergraduates.Even in some cases such older men chase out their own wives of many yrs and bring in these undergraduates as their new wives.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 30, 2011
THis my friend is a good reason why you should never allow yourself to lose sight of a good woman when you see one.Beauty is Skin Deep, Youth has a time span,Wealth is something you might get or not,above all at the end of the day,if you can find a woman that's beautiful(Character),Matured,Honest and Resourceful and has priority and a good sense of management and you pass her off.then am sorry that person shouldn't deserve anything good.i Hope your ex finds someone that equally feels the same about her.oh i forgot what kinda man can't tell when he has a good woman and when he has Materialistic Plastic babe.it tells how myopic you are but am not insulting you.my advice focus on character rather than on youth and beauty,i look good on my profile picture if u check it but give me another 30 years and that'll fade off.a woman will be foolish enough to stick with me based on my looks. i hope i helped out.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2011
If I marry a girl, it will be one who has SEEN LIFE and has become mature from that fact. Not some spoiled little daddy's girl.
I can just imagine:

Honey, I was taking a look at the books today and I see a significant amount was taken out of what we intended to use for the down payment of our new house. Do you know anything about this? 

Oh yes, me and my girls saw this beautiful **insert designer name** wig and we were all totally like "We HAVE to get one"!!!  tongue

Oookaay, but I doubt a wig could amount to what I see was removed from the account. Aren't those like $50?

Weeeeeell  grin, You have to understand, this was **insert designer name** and it was on sale for $1000 and I owed my friends a favor so I also bought one for all 4 of them.  cheesy  grin grin tongue

<awestruck at this point> You DO realize we'll now be homeless for a couple months to get that money back right? Maybe You, Junior and I will all fit under your wig when it starts raining as we'll be sleeping by the side of the road!!!!  angry angry
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2011
Besides am eager to research on this brazillian hair,i need to find out it gives the ability to possess the IQ of 250 or if it has an attachment for storing coke and weed or if the hair is indestructible like you could use it for a year.cuz am not sure how an attachment cost over 80k,if that's the case maybe i need to quit my job and start selling brazillain hair.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

If I marry a girl, it will be one who has SEEN LIFE and has become mature from that fact. Not some spoiled little daddy's girl.
I can just imagine:

Honey, I was taking a look at the books today and I see a significant amount was taken out of what we intended to use for the down payment of our new house. Do you know anything about this? 

Oh yes, me and my girls saw this beautiful **insert designer name** wig and we were all totally like "We HAVE to get one"!!!  tongue

Oookaay, but I doubt a wig could amount to what I see was removed from the account. Aren't those like $50?

Weeeeeell  grin, You have to understand, this was **insert designer name** and it was on sale for $1000 and I owed my friends a favor so I also bought one for all 4 of them.  cheesy  grin grin tongue

<awestruck at this point> You DO realize we'll now be homeless for a couple months to get that money back right? Maybe You, Junior and I will all fit under your wig when it starts raining as we'll be sleeping by the side of the road!!!!  angry angry

LOLLLLLL!!!! grin
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by lashontae(f): 5:29pm On May 30, 2011
Lmcbbao @ junior, mummy and daddy hiding under designer wig. Guy, youse bad!
@pc guru
True story, guy. Girls spend up to 150k on brazilian hair! Its real hair from brazilian wimin and its everlasting. Can be washed, curled, stretched. . .pretty much whatever you wanna do wid it. Thats ur research in a few sentences!
BTW, your profile pic is smokin'
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 30, 2011
True story, guy. Girls spend up to 150k on brazilian hair! Its real hair from brazilian wimin and its everlasting. Can be washed, curled, stretched. . .pretty much whatever you wanna do wid it. Thats your research in a few sentences!

I liked to have one so i can sell it and pay for my IT Exams and some weed. grin
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by andyanders: 10:13pm On May 30, 2011
Take a walk as this will send you to your early grave. Also, note that you hurt somebody who cared for you and God is watching. Go back to her and appologise cos if you go ahead to marry this so called new girl, you will NEVER have peace. Your true woman who will give you peace is the former girl you left. She is still young. Go back to her,
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Atreides(f): 12:21am On May 31, 2011
Why did the girl need to polish her skin?
Is it a shoe?

And 150 THOUSAND for HAIR?

CHEEE-SUS in heaven!
Is it gold?
How will i count 150 THOOOOU-SAND naira for HAIR?
Smh. . Some women are funny sha.
Even if i was working in Shell and earning 1 milla +,i would NEVER use my own money to buy it.
If someone dashed me,i would sell it.

P.s-I predict that very soon they will start robbing Brazilian hair from girls with guns. Imagine if a robber gathered like 5 in one night. The guy don hammer be that!
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by jamhassan(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2011
I think this is only joke do you agree with me.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by otokx(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2011
Even married couples don't have joint account like that so bros you try well well.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 31, 2011
jamhassan:

I think this is only joke do you agree with me.

Then you never see life. Some very interesting girls dey this world. The same kind of girl wen you give am work do go complain say she "just did her nails".
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Amya(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2011
pc guru:

I liked to have one so i can sell it and pay for my IT Exams and some weed. grin

funny.

but seriously, i too wonder on this hair craze
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by delicious1(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2011
@OP
On the one hand, she does deserve to look breathtaking for you on your wedding day-but at what price?

On the other hand, it's pretty obvious this girl has been used to living beyond her means. 80 Grand for a weave? I'll never understand some black women and their craze for fake hair.

But then again -you are really to be blamed, cause you should have noticed her attitude while dating. Now you left a good woman, to get stuck with a naive and childish one.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 31, 2011
2buff:

I can just imagine:

pc guru:

Besides am eager to research on this brazillian hair,i need to find out it gives the ability to possess the IQ of 250 or if it has an attachment for storing coke and weed or if the hair is indestructible like you could use it for a year.cuz am not sure how an attachment cost over 80k,if that's the case maybe i need to quit my job and start selling brazillain hair.

pc guru:

these posts got me rolling on the floor, grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

@topic, you are still with this same girl
I remember the whole brazillian hair story then and you got meaningful advice here, i'm surprised you still went ahead to propose to this babe, na wa o
Make up your mind about this babe now before 2buffs illustration comes to pass,

PS; what kind of hair does she intend to make for the wedding, if she uses an 80k weave on every other day
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by aameyah(f): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2011
peeps should learn from this! Heavy g, hope you've learnt your lesson.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2011
@ poster you do not look like a good husband to be to me. you had it "better already" but you were looking for best as is the syndrome with a lot of men you want a girl really younger than you so you can control her and lucky too her daddy"s got money. This is the major flaw i see in you- your other r/ship you could not be bothered to work things out with her, your fears, your cares e.t.c all your actions were selfish. Now you have someone like you and you are complaining, as was the other case you are not bothering to work things through and out with daddy"s girl she is not easy to mould as you thought so you are mad.

My advise the beauty of a rship that will stand the test of time is that you help each other grow into better people instead of quitting this rship stay and help her become a better person, teach her, accept her shortcomings and help her become what you desire.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by hooklover: 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
Am not suprised that ur young chick prefres to polish skin a and buy hair, insted of thinking of how she will invite and manage money for a nice marriage,,,,,,,,,,maybe u gave her the impression that u have millions i n ur sccount.

i have come to realise that ladies form 20-26 are imature in reasoning , they live in fantasy world where they look at life as a place where external beauty in a big priority they are reckless spenders and can do anything for money.

ladies form 26-30 are more matured , have seen life clearly and know what the priorities are in life, their aim is to assist their man in settling down and if possible pland the home.

i may not be exact with my figures but i am close with a 90% accuracy.

dating any student in higher institution is like driving drunk on the high way,the craze for Black berry, human hair, nails and all sort of artificial enhancements is increasing, with babes doing anything for money, which in the process impairs their judgement .

Sometime i look at ladies of today and imagine what they will teach their kids tomorrow.

its really going to be a battle for the men to tame these exceses, bringing women under emotional,spritual,physical control.

i realize that women dont think before they take decision, they think after taking decision when they FACE THE consequences of their actions.

may God help we men.

1 Like

Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Tobiustobius: 8:44pm On May 26, 2012
'Slow-a$$ dude, talking about going back to the 'good decent girlfriend' like she's been waiting around for him all this time. Why are you coming here to complain? Marry your high-maintenance chick jare- step up and make that money for her to spend.'

Oops, old post.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by richy5(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2012
Glory be to God
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Samxiulee: 11:34pm On May 26, 2012
lashontae: Lmcbbao @ junior, mummy and daddy hiding under designer wig. Guy, youse bad!
@pc guru
True story, guy. Girls spend up to 150k on brazilian hair! Its real hair from brazilian wimin and its everlasting. Can be washed, curled, stretched. . .pretty much whatever you wanna do wid it. Thats ur research in a few sentences!
BTW, your profile pic is smokin'
sorry shawty,all the hair you ladies call Brazilian,Peruvian or if Venezuellian or Agertinian tomorrow are Indian and chinesse hair,and its all based on the level of treatment for the manufacturer in china,I have a friend who is an importer.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by midnitestar(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
4k her and dump her......simple, and to all my nairalanders, 4k u all!!!!!!!
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by xxxkubexxx: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
good for you long throat you won marry student shocked. allow her abeg!!! make she flex. when you were are age and in school what was going through your mind. you better go and look for ur ex kia kia. if you must know some of a student boy friends don chop inside your money. u carry plenty money give pikin wey you won marry, abi you no know where her mama been dey. MAGA
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
This has nothing to do with karma. Op was just being reasonable with his ex and I commend him for that. My advise to op is to go to God in prayer and seek His face about this issue. However imo your ex is the one for you. You don't deserve this present girl, they are all over. They are knopwn as blackberry chicks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich / Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support / Unbelievable! Best Man Grabs Bride Backside. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.