Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! (8252 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
This has nothing to do with karma. Op was just being reasonable with his ex and I commend him for that. My advise to op is to go to God in prayer and seek His face about this issue. However imo your ex is the one for you. You don't deserve this present girl, they are all over the place. They are knopwn as blackberry chicks
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Osareime(f): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2012
I Get You were only trying to be fair to your ex.
But there is a trend here and its that you don't love like love should be.

You could have done a lot more for your ex. She seems like a reasonable person that would have built with you but instead you wanted sumfn else.

Spoiled brats marry all the time and their spouses are happy with them.

If you really love this girl you would explain how to make good decisions to her. You would teach her and train her to be more prudent and less artificial. You too would accommodate some of her issues. You knew she was a spoiled brat form day 1 and you still stayed.

If she loves you and she is not stubborn she would listen to you and learn.

If you really loved your ex you would have allowed her build with you.
If you love your fiance so much you would teach her what she needs to learn.

She probably doesnt have people around her that see her issues for what they are.

My 2 cents.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Mavor: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Moshodin: For starters, he's not leaving her.

He's the quintessential small timer who bagged a "big fish".

She's his entry in-to the world he's always dreamed about, but could never access.

He likes her high maintenance behaviour because it makes him look good to his boys that he's pulling such a chic.

He's a VERY superficial and shallow indivudual with low self esteem.

He's a slowpoke.

That is all.
People like you give Nigerian women a very bad name.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by Druss(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2012
It is not too late. Dont marry the young girl. She is not matured and will drive you to an early grave.
Re: She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! by GODSBEAUTY(f): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2013
BABE!:

Heavy G (your name doesn't even match the size of your pocket sef. I tire for you)--lol

Anyways, lemme be more reasonable:

Firstly, how come she just started acting like this? Didn't you date her for a while? Why did you propose to her knowing the kind of spender she is and you no get the kudi? ? Chei! You sef-- You won break another heart be that o-- E wa ti gboye Heartbreaker. E sha ma break won kakiri.

Secondly, if you try your best possible talking to her and trying to "amend" the situation and she doesn't change, then I guess you should move on--- before you commit a greater crime--i.e breaking bottle on the poor babe's head.

Thirdly, Before you even think of moving on, Beg for forgiveness of sin from man( A.K.A your first babe--I think she's still mad at you) and God. If they both decide to forgive you, then no koso! CArry Go!

It's even possible you get back with the first babe sef, then God is surely on your side. wink

Goodluck heavy G-- Small small o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? / A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside / She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.