Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe (4844 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
I saw her at the filling station in a GLK benz. i summoned the courage to approach her and she gave me her contact. i waited for a week before calling her.

i hosted her to a dinner and she showed up. i woo her and she fell. now she has given me her heart to love and to nurture, to cherish and to adore.

for this our love, we dey show ourselves and E dey shack us like gin and spirit drink. if i send her a gift, she doubles it in return. and if i doubled it, she triples it in return. she takes me out and clears the bill.

this is my first time with a rich babe and i decided to drop it on nairaland. my fellow nairalanders, there is peace of mind dating an asset oo. enough of liabilities with entittlement mentality.

42 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by chatinent: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2021
Simply put, you are finally in love with a poverty alleviation program.

It is understandable too.

You are welcome.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by FreeSpirited: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Congratulations. I think the moral lesson is that men should man up and approach any babe they fancy.. make una no dey fear, and no dey assume say she get husband or boyfriend until proven otherwise.

13 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Assuming say nah woman write all this your epistle. Gold digger and ashewo would have been flying around on this thread.

Anyway, congratulations on your big win....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:
Assuming say nah woman write all this your epistle. Gold digger and ashewo would have been flying around on this thread.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Lilsameey: 3:03am On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:
I saw her at the filling station in a GLK benz. i summoned the courage to approach her and she gave me her contact. i waited for a week before calling her.

i hosted her to a dinner and she showed up. i woo her and she fell. now she has given me her heart to love and to nurture, to cherish and to adore.

for this our love, we dey show ourselves and E dey shack us like gin and spirit drink. if i send her a gift, she doubles it in return. and if i doubled it, she triples it in return. she takes me out and clears the bill.

this is my first time with a rich babe and i decided to drop it on nairaland. my fellow nairalanders, there is peace of mind dating an asset oo. enough of liabilities with entittlement mentality.
,..With this your story,..your head is smelling more like a sacrificial lamb,..If dem use you do ritual, nah u sabi ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Ocholu: 4:07am On Sep 28, 2021
More wins bro!

I had already won a long time ago. My babe is an upcoming nurse. Proud of her.

2 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Lexusgs430: 4:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Meeting a rich babe, with a poor mindset....... Usually ends in disaster......... wink

8 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Lexusgs430: 4:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Ocholu:
More wins bro!

Let's hope she is equally proud of you....... Or else premium tears loading......... wink

5 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy
Op goat don born elephant oh
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Ayodekfarms(m): 5:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Net catcher cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Congratulations. I think the moral lesson is that men should man up and approach any babe they fancy.. make una no dey fear, and no dey assume say she get husband or boyfriend until proven otherwise.

Guy this your comment don liberate many men,trust me cool

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by zexy2030(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:

My friend, it's good to date a rich Lady because you are a broke dude. But do you know you are also a liability to her? and even now with entitlement mentality?

Women who financially care for her man is the man.

The woman can never be submissive to you.

It is soon you will realize why men look for ladies lower than their levels for love.

For now, the love is sweet, wait, let family step in.

My advice, man up and work very hard.

Be richer, then she will keep you and respect you.

Otherwise, you will rather be her errand boy, while she brings home bastards for you.

U may be lucky to find a changed woman.

A changed woman is not same as good woman.

The difference is the training up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by AutoChick4U(f): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Bronzedigger wehdone oo. Na Glk you see go toast and you think you d first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Ocholu: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Let's hope she is equally proud of you....... Or else premium tears loading......... wink

She's more proud of me.

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by UncleSnr(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:

Why it is not so is because it is a rare issue occurrence, you don’t see it happen much often, except in Nollywood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Qpid5(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..With this your story,..your head is smelling more like a sacrificial lamb,..If dem use you do ritual, nah u sabi ooo.
can you imagine the kind of people we have here? This your mentality, which village are you nairalanding from? Lol

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
UncleSnr:
Why it is not so is because it is a rare issue occurrence, you don’t see it happen much often, except in Nollywood.
Dear sir... If it's rare like you said then there won't be threads advertising sugar mummies on NL.... I heard per night is 40k.... There are male prostitute at ABJ... But alas, most people are Sexist. They overlook the males woo and judge the female.

1 Like

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Lilsameey: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Qpid5:
can you imagine the kind of people we have here? This your mentality, which village are you nairalanding from? Lol
,..Are you not meant to get the joke dumb ass,..If am dead serious about it,..I won't out the Lol,..there,..try dey reason well,..ah dey always think sey nah early morning human being brain suppose dey reason well but your own different,..Abeg,..Mind ya business.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Haynnie: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:
Dear sir... If it's rare like you said then there won't be threads advertising sugar mummies on NL.... I heard per night is 40k.... There are male prostitute at ABJ... But alas, most people are Sexist. They overlook the males woo and judge the female.

Men aren’t like the female who are seeing going rampant in the society, dressing provocatively giving off that mentality that she’s got business to do with the street. Everything borders on orientation.

Women do the most. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Haynnie:

Men aren’t like the female who are seeing going rampant in the society, dressing provocatively giving off that mentality that she’s got business to do with the street. Everything borders on orientation.

Women do the most. Know this and know peace.
The society is made of men and women... The two is needed for a proactive society. Any form of discordance is a trouble to the society balance. If the woes of the men are overlooked no matter how little, then we'll have an influx of irresponsible males.

3 Likes

Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
Simply put, you are finally in love with a poverty alleviation program.

It is understandable too.

You are welcome.
chatinent.....
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by Nwibii: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Imagine say the babe na nairalander too, after she sees this post she tries to confrim if she's truly the one you made that pot about by asking you of 10k and you gave her then the next day she double the 10k to 20k you send it back to her and she also doubles it to 40k.
After that you senT the 40pin to her thinking she'll still double it but was shock when she finally blocks you and send you a message like this.....
'I'm done with you GOLD DIGGER' who sees me as a 'DOUBLER'.
So, don't be too sure she's not here.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
FreeSpirited, you dey see far. Good things happeneth to those that try.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2021
Doradorwa:

thanks darling. Love is sweet with the right partner and bitter with a parasitic one.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by CandyOps(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
24brains:
thanks darling. Love is sweet with the right partner and bitter with a parasitic one.

Nice one. But one question- do you own a car already. Or na Benz Leggediz model u de use?

I want to grade your liver
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
fvck that shit. how many guys don die for the street?
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Ocholu:
More wins bro!

wonderful!!!. Thanks.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op goat don born elephant oh
Sonnobax15, we hear. carry am go zoo make we prove science wrong.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingsuave:

Guy this your comment don liberate many men,trust me cool
i swear down.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Bronzedigger wehdone oo. Na Glk you see go toast and you think you d first
well the position doesn't matter. I have read about a 16yrs old future female who had 6 boyfriends. We know its in their gene.
Re: My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe by 24brains(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
UncleSnr:
gbam!! You nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal / This is Unfair. / I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.