Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties (13533 Views)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Atikualcameroni: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Okay
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Decryptor(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2021
BDC operators are mostly Northerners.

Let them enjoy the change they voted for
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Blakpot: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2021
It just the extensions, not those inside buildings.
Wuse zone 4 is the major BDC market in Abuja, its a bold move.
Maybe this is the govt's way of telling the to clean up their acts.

Still surprising tho, I thought they would be untouchable because its Alhaji owned businesses.
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by TeeGentle(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Wicked act
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by OhiOfIhima: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I was there on Monday to change my dollar.

Omo see as all security parastatals full for there. Army, navy, Air Force, civil defense, custom, police, FRSC, VIO, Mopol, etc choke for there.

I come Dey fear to park my car sef.

Can you imagine! That's d country we found ourselves. Whereas Bandits everywhere in the North, no security agents on sight. They are just busy harrasing people try to meet their daily needs.
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Rolings: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2021
ThankUJesus:
CBN is the problem not BDC, instead of given dollar direct to CBD, CBN refused, CBN give it to a company , CBD now get it from that company at high rate ,it is very wrong, this company is not known under the law but BDC is know under the law... CBN is just doing rubish.

This is about the environment NOT about forex or bdc and cbn brouhaha
Learn to situate things and dont always look for issues where theres none.....those people constitute nuisance in that area...the exercise is long overdue
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2021
This is Dictatorship! No respect for Law and Natural Rights. The perfect ground for Antichrist to come.

The world is indeed near its cancellation.
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by RapistOnBail: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Can you imagine! That's d country we found ourselves. Whereas Bandits everywhere in the North, no security agents on sight. They are just busy harrasing people try to meet their daily needs.

I swear my brother. They were everywhere that day. Their hiluxes and personnels where scattered on the right hand side.

No one dared to park there. I had to call my BDC agent to come meet me after the Estate gate so I won’t be the unfortunate civilian they catch there.

1 Like

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Rolings: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2021
GboyegaD:
Still trying to understand the objectives of this act.

Environmental sanitation and protection.....its clearly written in the report....

1 Like

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by muller101(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
post=106268757:

Anything to bring sanity to our darling nation and move her forward in life is all we are after.
God bless Nigeria and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. .
Nigeria will succeed.
[/s]
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by seunlayi(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
post=106268757:

Anything to bring sanity to our darling nation and move her forward in life is all we are after.
God bless Nigeria and all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. .
Nigeria will succeed.
like borrowing money to run the economy every month?

1 Like

Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by muller101(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
That foolish griller don't even know what is going on in this enclave. He is the most useless naira lander.
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Enyimbamercedes: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2021
They are hand-tied and do not want to clamp down on the BDCs directly so they do it in the guise of demolishing illegal shanties.

Emefiele, use your full chest and do as you did for a website and crypto. Let’s see if we can get 1 dollar to 1 naira.
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Forest122: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Good �����
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by ivolt: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
ThankUJesus:
CBN is the problem not BDC, instead of given dollar direct to CBD, CBN refused, CBN give it to a company , CBD now get it from that company at high rate ,it is very wrong, this company is not known under the law but BDC is know under the law... CBN is just doing rubish.
What company?
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Genea(f): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Why should we as a country have black market rate for our currency?? So insane
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by watchindelta(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2021
That bush n ppl still dey go chge moni dere. Waho
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by peterious10(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Hardeorlah5:
Please help a brother out of this condition I'm facing right now, where I'm learning cable networking, my boss does assist me with 5hundred to eat( he's just pity me as a graduate without job for now) everyday anytime we have work, but this time around no work, I personally is struggling to eat, my mum just called this evening that I should help her with any amount and I'm dead broke for now, I really felt bad that I couldn't provide for her when she needed me most , I'm begging everyone to please assist me with any amount to send to her, please everyone. I pray that we won't be frustrated in life

Data money that you used to get here can actually be sent across to her instead of exposing your yansh here.
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by lildush(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2021
manee2:
“Demolishing” this early morning. What a negative way to start the day!!! angry

Dey dezav it.. dey are d ones hiking d dollar making exchange very high..
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Angrygoat:
Get lost u baztad begga and scammer. Odeh
I swear to Almighty God, what would I gain from scamming people and to the extent of using my mum, God! cry
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2021
peterious10:

Data money that you used to get here can actually be sent across to her instead of exposing your yansh here.
I don't even know what to say, how subscription of 300hundred per week will sort out everything? It's well
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by Unruly7(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Very good
These men can cause hold up for zone4 eeh
Re: FCT Sanitation Task Force Demolishes BDCs', Traders’ Shanties by fxexperts: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Genea:
Why should we as a country have black market rate for our currency?? So insane
You do not understand how the foreign exchange market works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: Bandits Collaborated With Boko Haram - FG / We Only Received ₦‎14.7bn As 13% Derivation, Says Delta Govt / Jonathan And Sambo To Buy 2 Bullet Proof Cars @ 280 Million Naira!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.