Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help (1855 Views)

I Am So Much In Pain(pls Help Me) / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Hello fams! Sorry I’m in this section instead of health, pls help i ‘ve got this chronic waist pain that has made me to start crawling like a baby, I can’t walk for seconds without holding unto something to avoid falling, when i manage to stand, I can’t stand straight, always bending to onside, i suspect sugar though i have really reduced the intake since this pain comes and goes, I can’t remember having any back injuries and i have done infection taste as suggested by a health worker the last time I experienced such. Sugar aside pls is there a cause for alarm? And if it’s sugar pls what’s the solution? I have been taking bitter leaf water since it started two days ago, since 2018 it comes and goes. Should i quit taking anything sugary? I don’t even take tea with sugar, i drink alcohol occasionally.. pls help me for this is the greatest pain i have felt in my entire 3 decades of existence
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Sonnobax15(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Like you already said, reduce your sugar in-take first.....Well,let's wait for nairaland's medics to come to your rescue.
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Badbunny: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Get married bro grin

1 Like

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Badbunny:
Get married bro grin
I’m a married man bro
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Igbankpa(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
You need doctor goko grin grin
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by lilvicky68(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Apply Aboniki balm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by khia: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2021
It could be your appendix. If your appendix burst you could die. Stop trying to self medicate and get to the doctor asap. You should also have your kidneys checked.
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Doctor ikuedu goko dey for you grin
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by iRepNaija1: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
What kind of mattress are you sleeping on? Firm Soft? Foam? Springs? And what is your sleeping position like? On your back, side, stomach, or fetal position?
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by achillesfoot(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
You didn't specify the side of the waist where you feel the pain.. Is it the pelvic region and what side? When I get your answer then I know how to proceed. Thank you.
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Charmingrascal(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
mibrims:
Hello fams! Sorry I’m in this section instead of health, pls help i ‘ve got this chronic waist pain that has made me to start crawling like a baby, I can’t walk for seconds without holding unto something to avoid falling, when i manage to stand, I can’t stand straight, always bending to onside, i suspect sugar though i have really reduced the intake since this pain comes and goes, I can’t remember having any back injuries and i have done infection taste as suggested by a health worker the last time I experienced such. Sugar aside pls is there a cause for alarm? And if it’s sugar pls what’s the solution? I have been taking bitter leaf water since it started two days ago, since 2018 it comes and goes. Should i quit taking anything sugary? I don’t even take tea with sugar, i drink alcohol occasionally.. pls help me for this is the greatest pain i have felt in my entire 3 decades of existence

Go for MRI or CT scan to determine the cause before somebody prescribe gbogbo nishe (general purpose drugs) for you.
For now Ibuprofen might be useful to you.
Try a hot water massage or Ice (cold water) massage on the area too.
Try to exercise regularly
Increase your calcium and Vitamin D consumption

Do you smoke?
Do you work in an environment where you lift heavy objects?
Your sitting position is also important.
Infact the way you sleep could also cause this pains.

Above all go for scanning to determine what the cause is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by helinues: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
That's pile.

Too much of sugar intake.

You need conk Agbo Jedi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by aysnoopy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do you feel the pain at d side of Ur stomach under the rib too?

1 Like

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by baralatie(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Better go a medical exam before people recommend nonsense for you

1 Like

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
See a doctor.
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
aysnoopy:
Do you feel the pain at d side of Ur stomach under the rib too?
No not at all
Just waist
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
achillesfoot:
You didn't specify the side of the waist where you feel the pain.. Is it the pelvic region and what side? When I get your answer then I know how to proceed. Thank you.
At my back side
Sitting is hard for me
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Go for MRI or CT scan to determine the cause before somebody prescribe gbogbo nishe (general purpose drugs) for you.
For now Ibuprofen might be useful to you.
Try a hot water massage or Ice (cold water) massage on the area too.
Try to exercise regularly
Increase your calcium and Vitamin D consumption

Do you smoke?
Do you work in an environment where you lift heavy objects?
Your sitting position is also important.
Infact the way you sleep could also cause this pains.

Above all go for scanning to determine what the cause is.
Thanks so much and God bless,
I sit a lot while working
I may also need to change my bed
I quit smoking since early last year, and I don’t lift heavy objects.. I only do press up for exercise.. I will do scan as u suggested
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by achillesfoot(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
mibrims:

At my back side
Sitting is hard for me
I could start asking of other symptoms like painful urination etc but we could be looking at infected kidneys or kidney stones.. (not sure until I completely hear all of the symptoms).. Pls visit a hospital asap and run all tests AVAILABLE. Lastly you said your waist, you need to be more specific, pelvic region or iliac crest?? Backside is different from waist.. Is it your lower back? If yes Kidney or kidney stones(pls refer to my statement upwards) if your whole back, could be a spinal muscular tear or even a nervous system malfunction (does it come with headaches).. Pls specify detailed symptoms.. I'm currently attending to other health issues but will keep a keen eye on your response.. It should be late in Nigeria.. Good afternoon..
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Potch: 1:26am On Sep 30, 2021
mibrims:

Back pain is one of the leading causes of disability. The causes are many: structural changes in your spine if you are in the mid 40 and upwards; it could be positional (long sitting in an awkward position, sleeping on saggy mattress etc); or it could be a pointer to some pathological disease ( kidney, cancer etc).
If your pain increases with movement of your spine and relieves you when lying down, we are dealing with a musculoskeletal problem.

What to do nonetheless:
1. Go to any laboratory for normal x-rays and take the results to hospital. MRI or CT scan is expensive and is not the first line of investigative tests.

2. Dont self-medicate, some of the NSAIDS drugs are highly sensitive to internal organs. Go to hospital.

3. Change your work ergonomic ( make sure office desk and chair are suitable for proper working conditions). Avoid long sitting. Exercise is good when prescribed by a physiotherapist. You will be properly guided at the hospital.

4. Sleep on the floor for few days and observe if this improves your pain. Maybe it is time to change your saggy mattress and get an orthopedic mattress.
5. Go to Google for additional information on your condition, once you've adequately knowledge about it, you will be equipped on how to manage it.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 3:58am On Sep 30, 2021
achillesfoot:
I could start asking of other symptoms like painful urination etc but we could be looking at infected kidneys or kidney stones.. (not sure until I completely hear all of the symptoms).. Pls visit a hospital asap and run all tests AVAILABLE. Lastly you said your waist, you need to be more specific, pelvic region or iliac crest?? Backside is different from waist.. Is it your lower back? If yes Kidney or kidney stones(pls refer to my statement upwards) if your whole back, could be a spinal muscular tear or even a nervous system malfunction (does it come with headaches).. Pls specify detailed symptoms.. I'm currently attending to other health issues but will keep a keen eye on your response.. It should be late in Nigeria.. Good afternoon..
thanks for your detailed response but you’re beginning to make me fear i must say
The pain is strictly at my back, lower back which is between my but cheeks. No other symptoms
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 4:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Potch:

Back pain is one of the leading causes of disability. The causes are many: structural changes in your spine if you are in the mid 40 and upwards; it could be positional (long sitting in an awkward position, sleeping on saggy mattress etc); or it could be a pointer to some pathological disease ( kidney, cancer etc).
If your pain increases with movement of your spine and relieves you when lying down, we are dealing with a musculoskeletal problem.

What to do nonetheless:
1. Go to any laboratory for normal x-rays and take the results to hospital. MRI or CT scan is expensive and is not the first line of investigative tests.

2. Dont self-medicate, some of the NSAIDS drugs are highly sensitive to internal organs. Go to hospital.

3. Change your work ergonomic ( make sure office desk and chair are suitable for proper working conditions). Avoid long sitting. Exercise is good when prescribed by a physiotherapist. You will be properly guided at the hospital.

4. Sleep on the floor for few days and observe if this improves your pain. Maybe it is time to change your saggy mattress and get an orthopedic mattress.
5. Go to Google for additional information on your condition, once you've adequately knowledge about it, you will be equipped on how to manage it.
Good luck.
Thanks for your detailed response
I’m 31 by the way, and my previous generation had nothing like cancer or kidney issues
Well like you said i sit for a long time working
And bed is not so saggy, got it around March this year.
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by damosade(m): 4:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Take plenty water,

1 Like

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Potch: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2021
mibrims:
thanks for your detailed response but you’re beginning to make me fear i must say
The pain is strictly at my back, lower back which is between my but cheeks. No other symptoms

If the pain is at the lower back and you are relieved when you lie on your back, I think it is just muscle and disc problem (?).

If the pain is so intense now, get crushed ice and put them inside a wet towel and place it on your lower back for 10-15 minutes. It will be cold, peppery and aching. Remove it when you can't feel anything again. This cycle should take about 10 to 15 minutes. Do that 2 to 3 times daily for 3 days.
* Sit with a back rest and avoid bending your back.
* Avoid long sitting
* Avoid carrying weight with your back bent
* Cycling can help to improve movement and to strengthen your back and abdominal muscles, especially if you are overweight.

Do these and still go to hospital as I highlighted before.

Good luck bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Clinghton: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Sleep on the ground or hard surface.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 6:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Clinghton:
Sleep on the ground or hard surface.
Thank you
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by mibrims: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Potch:

If the pain is at the lower back and you are relieved when you lie on your back, I think it is just muscle and disc problem (?).

If the pain is so intense now, get crushed ice and put them inside a wet towel and place it on your lower back for 10-15 minutes. It will be cold, peppery and aching. Remove it when you can't feel anything again. This cycle should take about 10 to 15 minutes. Do that 2 to 3 times daily for 3 days.
* Sit with a back rest and avoid bending your back.
* Avoid long sitting
* Avoid carrying weight with your back bent
* Cycling can help to improve movement and to strengthen your back and abdominal muscles, especially if you are overweight.

Do these and still go to hospital as I highlighted before.

Good luck bro.
Thanks a lot
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by Freelane33(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Go and buy banteabamiii
Re: Chronic Waist Pain Pls Help by lolu2019: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Drink ur first morning urine.and eat three pieces of bitter leaf after meals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This (photo)? / Peter Obi Supporter Denies Sleeping With 70-year Old Businessman / "I Shouted Oluchi!!” – Lady Caught Boyfriend Cheating With Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.