Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram (1802 Views)

Senate Presidency: Northern Monarch Lobbies Emirs For Saraki / Jonathan's Presidency:northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Bokoharam / Northern Elements Push Danjuma For Vp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 21, 2010
…Military Coup on the table
…How Security Report stopped Jonathan's American Trip
…Fifth Columnists under Security Watch

Mallam Adamu Ciroma

Alhaji Tanko Yakassai

Alhaji Lawal Kaita

Dr. Iyorchia Ayu

A crisis of huge magnitude capable of thwarting Nigeria’s democratic process is currently being planned by some Northern elements following the declaration of President Goodluck Jonathan to contest the 2011 Presidential elections.

It was learnt that the characters behind the plot have at various nocturnal meetings vowed to ensure gridlock, and mayhem if President Jonathan gets the ticket.
advertisement

Highly placed sources told pointblanknews.com that the plot is in three phases: challenge the PDP’s decision to accept President Jonathan’s candidacy in court, cause religious riots and killings of Southerners in the North and then create a state of emergency in the country and a consequent military putsch.

Spearheading the plot that has on the table, a possible event that could lead to the ‘suspension of the constitution’, are Former Central Bank Governor and Ex- Minister for Finance, Adamu Ciroma, Ex Internal Affairs minister and former Senate President, Iyorchia Ayu, PDP chieftain, Yakassai; former deputy National chairman of the defunct National Party Of Nigeria (NPN), Shetima Ali Munguno;, Senator Kanti Bello, Ex National Democratic Party chairman, and IBB campaign coordinator, Hassan Mohammed Jalo; PDP chieftain, Lawal Kaita, Bello Kirfi, Second republic Ambassador to Switzerland, Yahaya Kwande, and Special assistant to for Vice President, Abubakar Atiku, Ex Chief of Army, General Abdulrahman Dambazzau, and scribe Northern consultative Forum (NCF), Bashir Yusuf Ibrahim while General Office Commanding (GOC), 3 rd Armored Division, in Jos, General Saleh Maina, is said to have been briefed.

Pointblanknews.com also learnt that the extremists in the North are expected to co-opt some influential and desperate politicians from other zones in the sinister game plan.

In line with the script, some of the arrowheads have agreed to start sending signals through the media, of a possible pogrom that would make the Rwandan genocide, a child’s play. They also want to recreate pockets of massacre in the north that led to the civil war. They intend to mobilize ethnic militia like the Boko Haram, to launch all out genocide on southerners in the north, with an anticipated reprisal attacks in the south.

The plot is expected to also involve some officers of northern extraction and top attorneys. The attorney’s are expected to begin series of legal battles to challenge the PDP in court. The legal option would be a page out of the Arthur Nzeribe’s infamous Association for Better Nigeria, ABN, play book. ABN had in 1993 got an injunction stopping the Professor Humphrey Nwosu’s electoral Commission from conducting the Presidential election.

Pointblanknews.com learnt that, If Jonathan gets the nod of the PDP as its standard bearer, the legal think-tank made up of top jurists, retired justices and judges are expected to fashion out a suit that would be brought before a judge of their peers who would grant an injunction that would restrain INEC from conducting the presidential election.

In a recent letter jointly signed by Ciroma, Ayu, Kaita, Kirfi, Kwande and Bashir Ibrahim, they said “…we are extremely worried that our Party’s failure to deliver justice in this matter, may ignite a series of events, the scope and magnitude of which we can neither proximate nor contain. The peace, stability and unity of our country are superior to the personal ambition of one man. This stability and the corporate existence of our Party are all at stake and we urge you to grant our prayers.”

Recently also , one of General Ibrahim Babangida’s campaign coordinators, and ex National Democratic Party chairman, Hassan Mohammed Jalo , in line with the fiery rhetoric of characters like Kanti Bello and Tanko Yakassai said “we have a leader (Jonathan) that wants Nigeria to disintegrate, that wants Nigeria to crumble on his head. At the rate we are going, if anything happens to Nigeria now the whole blame will go to Goodluck Jonathan because he is the President”

Monguno, 74, former Mines and Power Commissioner under General Gowon said “I am afraid if he (Jonathan) insists on standing for the Presidency, there will be all sorts of confusion, a lot of confusion that could compromise the unity of Nigeria.”

Sources hinted pointblanknews.com that the series of warnings and threats issued by leaders from the North have now reached a new crescendo as options and strategies are now being worked out.

According to highly placed sources, in the event of a crisis, the North would take full advantage of its population in the Military and take over. The source said “they would also take advantage of the fact that the new Army chief, General Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika is yet to ‘settle’ down, coupled with the fact that some key officers are still loyal to the sacked Army chief, Gen Abdulrahman Dambazzau.”

Dambazzau who was relieved from his position while attending a conference in New York and is said to have expressed anger over the way and manner he was fired. He has a long list of followers among soldiers of Northern extraction.

General Maina who is a key consideration in the plot was at one time put under surveillance by the military intelligence. He heads one of the most strategic and lethal Division in the Nigeria Army. The other three key areas that are being infiltrated are 2 nd Div, Ibadan; 82 Div, Lagos and 1 Mechanized Division, Kaduna.

President Jonathan have had to cancel his planned Visit to the United States to address the United Nations General Assembly soon after declaring to contest in what a security source said had to do with “immediate security reports obtained.”

Some Northern politicians had warned that the People’s Democratic Party, (PDP), must not field President Jonathan, a southerner for the Presidential election insisting that it is the turn of Northern Nigeria to produce the President.

However, security sources hinted Pointblanknews.com that soon after president Jonathan declared at the Eagle Square, Abuja, some top Northern leaders met to strategize and stop the Presidency from “being hijacked by the Southerner.”

According to a source “we received a tip- off almost immediately because they were monitoring the events on television and that was why we advised the president against any foreign trip now.”

But President Jonathan had relied on the provision of the Nigeria constitution as against an agreement in the PDP to declare his interest to vie for the top political position.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2010
Please This is not possible
and can NOT be true. Kindly read and ignore

WE ARE NOT GOING BACK TO EGYPT

NO WAYYY
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by metalGo0g: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2010
Pointblank news and their pedestrian stories . . . . BS!!
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Odunnu: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2010
Any man,any woman,any group,any body that says this evil plan will work in Nigeria,that says Jonathan must be un-seated thru this evil way,jump up, somersault, and die,in Jesus name, AMEN.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by metalGo0g: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2010
Odunnu:

Any man,any woman,any group,any body that says this evil plan will work in Nigeria,that says Jonathan must be un-seated thru this evil way,jump up, somersault, and die,in Jesus name, AMEN.

God doesn't answer this kind of prayer/wish . . . . Try harder next time.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by chyz(m): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2010
Odunnu:

Amen
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by chyz(m): 1:37am On Sep 21, 2010
metalGo0g:

God doesn't answer this kind of prayer/wish . . . . Try harder next time.

So u want your people to die?
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by metalGo0g: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

So u want your people to die?

A real child of God doesn't wish his enemies death . . . . Just pray for their repentance.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Beaf: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2010
It is time to stand up to these people. The last remnants of the cabal must be uprooted.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by chyz(m): 1:52am On Sep 21, 2010
metalGo0g:

A real child of God doesn't wish his enemies death . . .  . Just pray for their repentance.

You are but i think u know where she is coming from. I'm guessing you are a supporter of IBB and i can respect your choice because its, Your choice.However, from the way these northern people are going about with these threats THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THEY WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THE IGBOS COME 2015. I wouldnt want any of my people to vote for these people because it is clear that they dont value our lives or any others instead they want power and will do any means for it. If IBB really cared about the Igbos, he would come out now and condemn this threat by the North and tell them that if they continue to make such threats that he will drop his presidential aspiration. But he's not going to because he sees it as an advantage. Look my concern is Igbo, which include you and your family, me and my family. No death or oppression is acceptable at any costs. If i have to empty my account to fund our people with weapons then I Will Do It. Thats what its about. Please if you are thinking about voting for one of those devils, drop it.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Odunnu: 2:01am On Sep 21, 2010
Lol, its funny cz I jst finishd real prayers now and while stil praying I kept having ths feeling that we'v spent 2much time praying.Ths is the time for action,not prayers. We'v prayed enough,lets strategize and bravely act to see how we can bring this evil plan down.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by chyz(m): 2:05am On Sep 21, 2010
I suggest that southerners go to website of the Ohanaeze, OPC, MASSOB, Afenifere,and any other southern group websites and put pressure on them to go up north and start arming and also protecting their people before the spill out.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Beaf: 2:35am On Sep 21, 2010
I believe it is most important that Jonathan removes Gen Maina, the GOC in Jos. Or at least ensure that he is as ineffective as a wad of toilet roll.
This is the time to reposition the army, strip any suspect brigades off weapons and 100% arm up loyal troops, MEND, MASSOB, OPC and any youthful Middle Belter/Southerner that can weild a cutlass.

No state of emergency should be declared, either in states or nationally (even if Heaven falls), because thats what the criminals want.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by chyz(m): 2:43am On Sep 21, 2010
Beaf:

I believe it is most important that Jonathan removes Gen Maina, the GOC in Jos. Or at least ensure that he is as ineffective as a wad of toilet roll.
This is the time to reposition the army, strip any suspect brigades off weapons and 100% arm up loyal troops, MEND, MASSOB, OPC and any youthful Middle Belter/Southerner that can weild a cutlass.

No state of emergency should be declared, either in states or nationally (even if Heaven falls), because thats what the criminals want.

I agree with the replacement of those army generals but how can he do that without causing trouble? Also as far as the southern groups go, at this point, the Niger Delta is at the head. Its like they are at the from tip of the arrow the East at the right tip and the West at the left. As of now the south should move with the ND heading because they are the only ones with nuts so far. also we can forget about Asari Dokub's militia group the NDPVF.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Beaf: 2:50am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

I agree with the replacement of those army generals but how can he do that without causing trouble? Also as far as the southern groups go, at this point, the Niger Delta is at the head. Its like they are at the from tip of the arrow the East at the right tip and the West at the left. As of now the south should move with the ND heading because they are the only ones with nuts so far. also we can forget about Asari Dokub's militia group the NDPVF.

If the GOC is relegated to work in some soup kitchen in Congo or Somalia, whats anybody gonna do? Its a matter of putting the fcker on the plane and flying him straight out before he can say, "Atiku!" grin
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by chyz(m): 2:59am On Sep 21, 2010
Beaf:

If the GOC is relegated to work in some soup kitchen in Congo or Somalia, whats anybody gonna do? Its a matter of putting the fcker on the plane and flying him straight out before he can say, "Atiku!" grin

If wish it were that easy but he has loyalty to Dambazzua and the "North" this can cause a coup if not handled smartly right.  Plus Dambazzau is furious about his being sacked and i guarantee you he is making plans along with soldiers and northern elite to overthrow the government. There is no way hes just going to sit down and let it go by.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:04am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

If wish it were that easy but he has loyalty to Dambazzua and the "North" this can cause a coup if not handled smartly right. Plus Dambazzau is furious about his being sacked and i guarantee you he is making plans along with soldiers and northern elite to overthrow the government. There is no way hes just going to sit down and let it go by.

Dambazzau has no power left, except someone gives it to him.

One thing that strikes me in all of this though, is that IBB and Atiku have opposition from a very sizable proportion of Northern youth, so it looks like a very long stretch to pull this off. The above, coupled with the fact that an overwhelming proportion of junior officers is from Plateau state (similar to non commision officers hailing from Benue) makes it seem near impossible for the core North to willingly start a war.

What is most likely is that they are spreading dangerous rumours in an attempt to raise tension and wrongfoot Jonathan.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by amingafar(m): 3:04am On Sep 21, 2010
chyz:

You are but i think u know where she is coming from. I'm guessing you are a supporter of IBB and i can respect your choice because its, Your choice.However, from the way these northern people are going about with these threats THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THEY WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THE IGBOS COME 2015. I wouldnt want any of my people to vote for these people because it is clear that they dont value our lives or any others instead they want power and will do any means for it. If IBB really cared about the Igbos, he would come out now and condemn this threat by the North and tell them that if they continue to make such threats that he will drop his presidential aspiration. But he's not going to because he sees it as an advantage. Look my concern is Igbo, which include you and your family, me and my family. No death or oppression is acceptable at any costs. If i have to empty my account to fund our people with weapons then I Will Do It. Thats what its about. Please if you are thinking about voting for one of those devils, drop it.

kaita! nyou are getin smarter. in d article it says the ethnic militia boko haram, in the north boko haram is an islamic movement it isnt known as ethnic,, the core north want to use it as weapom againsr southerners but here we will think its about religion. this wat i been sayin.

if xtian igboman ever wins against a northerner (i doubt) these elements will still be there. they are mixing ethnicity with religion to confuse us in the middle belt.

ibb is using  islam in the north to get far by not sayin anything about the killings and religous wars. while gowon obasanjo spoke about the violence in the middle belt and core north, ibb was quiet he didnt say anytin cause he does not care
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:11am On Sep 21, 2010
amingafar:

kaita! nyou are getin smarter. in d article it says the ethnic militia boko haram, in the north boko haram is an islamic movement it isnt known as ethnic,, the core north want to use it as weapom againsr southerners but here we will think its about religion. this wat i been sayin.

if igboman ever wins against a northerner (i doubt) these elements will still be there. they are mixing ethnicity with religion to confuse us in the middle belt.

ibb is using  islam in the north to get far by not sayin anything about the killings and religous wars. while gowon obasanjo spoke about the violence in the middle belt and core north, ibb was quiet he didnt say anytin cause he does not care

Are you saying the average Muslim is stup!d? Because, I don't think so. They can pay Boko Haram and other hoodlums, but the army will put them down ruthlessly.

Another thing, it is quite clear that even with all the weapons World right now, the North cannot fight for longer than a week without fuel and oil money to buy replenishments for spent and destroyed arms. All suspect Northern commanders in the South will very likely be relocated or moved to non-essential duties. It will be 100% suicide for the core North to ever attempt to challenge the South and Middle Belt to war. It will be total destruction.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by amingafar(m): 3:24am On Sep 21, 2010
Beaf:

Are you saying the average Muslim is stup!d? Because, I don't think so. They can pay Boko Haram and other hoodlums, but the army will put them down ruthlessly.

Another thing, it is quite clear that even with all the weapons World right now, the North cannot fight for longer than a week without fuel and oil money to buy replenishments for spent and destroyed arms. All suspect Northern commanders in the South will very likely be relocated or moved to non-essential duties. It will be 100% suicide for the core North to ever attempt to challenge the South and Middle Belt to war. It will be total destruction.

we dont know the difference! why cant sout people think, you all tink you  know everytin , most of us muslim middle belt pput religion before humanity we are outnumbered by fulanis and hausas so most see it best to join the killin then opposing it. Imagine a tribe of 2 million  outnumbered by 40 million hausas and fulanis. Mos are scared to oppose that is why ibb abacha join the hausas and fulanis. In niger state half are xtian but we have sharia!

muslims are not dumb but when you talk of Allah we are blind. as i talk to you now you are only saying jos and benue, why not add niger state kwara and nasswara because most are muslim and illiterate and it is a strong possibility they can align with the core north, the saame way ibb saraki, aliyu doma, have done

in kogi state we are mixed both muslim and christian but the last govenors are muslims why cant an igala christian be govenor? most of us in the middle belt feel outnumbered
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by amingafar(m): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2010
the middle belt are tools the day you see a xtian as govenor of niger state, kwara state and nasswara then we are liberated until then we are just tools as we muslim minorities are using religion to get far in d north.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Beaf: 3:47am On Sep 21, 2010
amingafar:

we dont know the difference! why cant sout people think, you all tink you know everytin , most of us muslim middle belt pput religion before humanity we are outnumbered by fulanis and hausas so most see it best to join the killin then opposing it. Imagine a tribe of 2 million outnumbered by 40 million hausas and fulanis. Mos are scared to oppose that is why ibb abacha join the hausas and fulanis. In niger state half are xtian but we have sharia!

muslims are not dumb but when you talk of Allah we are blind. as i talk to you now you are only saying jos and benue, why not add niger state kwara and nasswara because most are muslim and illiterate and it is a strong possibility they can align with the core north, the saame way ibb saraki, aliyu doma, have done

in kogi state we are mixed both muslim and christian but the last govenors are muslims why cant an igala christian be govenor? most of us in the middle belt feel outnumbered

I mentioned Plateau and Benue, because alone, they make up close to 40% of the army. As I said earlier, any Northern war on the South would simply be suicide, so if you guys feel so outnumbered that wisdom flies and you join the disadvantaged side, you wouldn't have anyone to blame. Plateau and Benue have chosen were they want to be, cos they are smart. If religious dogma makes anybody to be so foolish that they are mere tools, who do you blame when inevitable disaster visits?
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by jamace(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2010
Even if the threat is real, it can't cause any real fear any where because every body is ready for any eventuality. Nigeria belongs to all. Gone are the days of docility. Any attempt will be met with "fire for fire".
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Beaf: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
jamace:

Even if the threat is real, it can't cause any real fear any where because every body is ready for any eventuality. Nigeria belongs to all. Gone are the days of docility. Any attempt will be met with "fire for fire".

Thank you!
I wonder why those !diots think they run a monopoly when it comes to mayhem?

You know the funniest part of all this? They are so desperate for power that in the past when oil supply was threatened by militants, the desperate fool, Yar Adua signed away our sovereignty to AFRICOM, he thought the high tech AFRICOM would rush into the Niger Delta and roast all militants, cos our own army was losing men at a bad rate. . . Only, it turned out that the US was more concerned with the Mutalabs, Boko Harams, Kala Kato's and all the other religious fckers the core Northern elite nutures and nourishes for times of mayhem. Well, Yar Adua signed on the dotted line only to begin denying it when he finally realised he should have read the document before signing.

What makes the AFRICOM thing so funny, is that, the fools are threatening to use religion as a political tool to cause bloodshed, which will threaten America's supply of oil and surely see US marines parachuting into the suburbs of Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna etc.

The educated PhD holder in Jonathan would NEVER have signed Nigeria away to AFRICOM. Here's a quote from a post I made some time ago on the topic (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405620.32.html);

ndu_chucks:

I'm not following you, what did Yar'Adua do to sign away our independence? What will be overturned? Educate me please.

Beaf:
When Yar Adua went to visit George Bush at the White House, he drank tea, eat cakes, saw wonderful hedges and suddenly decided Africom was a very good thing indeed. Whereas, in public, he and other African leaders had been "strongly" opposed to the presence of US troops on African soil.
Maybe he even promised George Bush one of his many daughters. cry

Yar Adua was just being daft and shortsighted simply because MEND was giving the army a black eye at the time. Solving the ND problem has always been far less costly than the stup!d measures govt has turned to. But thats what you get in a country predominantly ruled by mental dwarfs.

Yar_Adua: We have discussed security issues and the security within Nigeria, itself, within the Niger Delta region and within the Gulf of Guinea. And we have also discussed security issues -- peace and security on the African continent. And we shall partner with (inaudible) to assist not only Nigeria, but also the African continent to actualize its peace and security (inaudible) initiative, which is an initiative to help standby forces of brigade-size in each of the regional economic groupings within the African continent.

- Yar Adua

The above is the biggest betrayal Nigeria has ever had, by the very same clique who want power by any means and will go to any length, which includes selling all Nigerians into slavery. And here's the foolish man, smiling stup!dly at the fateful meeting (THANK GOD IT HAS BLOWN UP IN THEIR FACES), Yar Adua was a disgrace to Nigeria in every single way, yet they plan to force more of his type on us through "zoning." Let the crisis start Jare!

Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^^^^chai!!!! see yar adua use im phone take picture with the celebrity bush, and he was so happy.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by naso2(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
These mallams are so stupid. Are they not the ones threatening GEJ that he will be disgraced at the polls and that should he win the pdp ticket,they will pull out of the pdp en masse,hijack another party and actualise the dan fodio dream? why cant they wait to disgrace him again? God punish all of them.

The day we hear "hello" on radio from any bloody soldier mallam, they can be sure that hello will be for the new arewa republic.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by kettykings: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
Very interesting topic , nigeria is gradually coming back to 1966 and to Aburi.

By the way Good morning nigerians.

The coming civil war might not be like the former civil war , except if the world powers back the north I.e china , US, germany britain and yorubas chicken out again. The north will make the biggest mistake to drag the country to war over 2011 because they war will drag for years and will touch their economy badly except the Arabs come to their help.

All the same Niger Delta and Igbos should start closing ranks for the mother of all wars , they don't need to depend on the south west . Oil fields will be seized to buy drones that can target core northern cities like kaduna ,kano , maiduguri and jos.

Also igbos should start divesting and moving their wealth abroad and by every means they should get alliance with cameroun and other neighbouring countries for shipping in of weapon grade hardware and food if necessary.

The best way to prevent war is to prepare for one.

Igbos don't fall victim the second time because a fool at 40 is a fool for ever. ( 40 years since the civil war ended and wilderness experience)
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by seanet02: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
FERRARI the all time enemy of PROGRESS
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Dave6: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
Any loser actually making such foolish plans is only going to cause the break-up of this country, and sincerely the north is going to be hit the hardest; so please they should their common sense for something positive for once; like vote for PRESIDO GEJ.
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
seanet02:

FERRARI the all time enemy of PROGRESS

who is this Monkey ?
how is ferari90 an enemy of progress?
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by xterra2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
Beaf:

Did you remember than argument we had after he sacked the Service chiefs that i said he can only sack the COAS and not even a sarge and you begged to differ?

Now again, he CAN'T Sack Maina grin grin
Re: GEJ's Presidency: Northern Elements Plan Gridlock, Mayhem, May Use Boko Haram by xterra2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
I Believe this is a lie,a blatant one you may say, Imagine this, We cant go back to this this is a lie haba taking the north as illuminatis or freemasons  embarassed undecided cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Gave Up! / Dredging Of River Niger: Investment Opportunities For Nigerians / Where Is Dora Akunyili?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.