Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

"Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents (10401 Views)

RRS Team And Taskforce Patrols Lagos, Assures Residents Of Safety / Resume Nightlife In Owerri- CP Yaro Assures Residents / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by VEHINTOLAR: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:
Lagos is not in anyway safe. Last week, those criminals at Ojota coming from the landfill at Olusosun nearly attacked me in the vehicle. I had to come down and use a weapon I had in the car to chase them before they ran away.

Lol ! Trust me,nobody intended to attack you in the first place ! Which weapon did you have in your car that would make "boys" run away if they had intended to attack you ? I'm sure, those guys you felt wanted to "attack" you only wanted to beg you for some alms. You better don't wish yourself evil because if you're actually marked for an attack,whatever imaginary or real weapon you might have in your car wouldn't be able to safe you !

You have never seen those bad boys in action before and that's why you're cheast beating here,apparently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by CUMIN: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2021
The influx of Igbo in Lagos is beginning to rear it's head in the face of kidnapping... can't this people just stay back in the Biafra they laboured to built.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by temitope27(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:
Lagos is not in anyway safe. Last week, those criminals at Ojota coming from the landfill at Olusosun nearly attacked me in the vehicle. I had to come down and use a weapon I had in the car to chase them before they ran away.
which weapon? Gun?
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by Charly68: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Lagos is safe and the hoodlums are kidnapping people daily ...! Say that to the fools oga police
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by delpee(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Too many jobless youths in town. Lagos isn't safe anymore.
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2021
EKO O'NI BAJE O! grin NO HIDING PLACE FOR ANY EVIL PERSON WEY WON COMMIT CRIME IN LAGOS,LAGOS WILL VOMIT YOU AND BURN YOU.BEWARE! undecided
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by GUNITGuy: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol ! Trust me,nobody intended to attack you in the first place ! Which weapon did you have in your car that would make "boys" run away if they had intended to attack you ? I'm sure, those guys you felt wanted to "attack" you only wanted to beg you for some alms. You better don't wish yourself evil because if you're actually marked for an attack,whatever imaginary or real weapon you might have in your car wouldn't be able to safe you !

You have never seen those bad boys in action before and that's why you're cheast beating here,apparently.
Don't mind that guy he better watch his mouth outside
If a Air vice Marshall could be abducted who is he .........The problem now is that they are so many hopeless people in our country who are willing to go the extra mile ..
...GOD SAVE US ALL IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by syntekelite(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2021
efficiencie:
...the best test of safety in Lagos state is if a lady can walk such areas as Palmgrove, Ikorodu, Mushin, Agege, Orile, Shomolu and Bariga alone by 1am and be unharmed...until Lagos achieves this feat it is not safe!
She wont be harmed cos woman wey waka confidently that kind time for dose area u mention is definitely not human..
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Proactive policing is the only way forward.
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by Trumann: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmn
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by VEHINTOLAR: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Trumann:

You are very ignorant and dumb. About 2 months ago, Mr. Governor personally arrested some traffic robbers in that area. You are here yapping nonsense.
Those bad boys operate from behind Adisa Akintoye near tipper and they come from the bowler pit behind Olusosun and from Ajelogo. They snatch phones and stab motorists.
I know their modus because me sef, I be ọmọ àdúgbò can match them craze for craze.

Oponu, If you don't know something, you open your ears and shut up your mouth.

I'm not in anyway moved by your caustic diatribes and senseless tantrums because one could easily see your high level of stupidity even in your earlier post. Ideally,a scum of the earth like you,who is even worse than a leper, ought to be ignored outrightly,but then,you needed to be counseled so as for your childish follies not to send you to your early grave !

" I had to come down and use a weapon I had in the car to chase them….." blah blah,blah ! Mumu,continue to run your mouth like you're having a verbal diatribes; you'll be six feet below the ground before you know what hit you,ode,akindanidani ! Alone,you can surprise your attackers with a deft tactical move that they did not envisage;that's possible. But here you're,painting a picture of James Bond who got down from his car and started running after some hoodlums with an imaginary weapon ! You think "Don't try it at home " is just for the fun of it ?

Geez ! You think you could make some Van Damme's moves you've seen in some home movies if those boys decided to "obtain" you ? Don't be stupid more than you're already,kiddo ! As "omo adugbo" that you claimed to be,one would expect you to have some senses but it seems far from you ! You can continue to chase your attackers with your fake weapon online here but you're strongly advised not to put your stupidity into a test in real life. It may cost you your miserable life.

Above is a cent from my pool of experience as I leave you with your follies,ogbeni "craze" man. You won't get further response from me as your mouth reeks of mama's mammary milk !
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by efficiencie(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
syntekelite:

She wont be harmed cos woman wey waka confidently that kind time for dose area u mention is definitely not human..

grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by Trumann: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
VEHINTOLAR:

I'm not in anyway moved by your caustic diatribes and senseless tantrums because one could easily see your high level of stupidity even in your earlier post. Ideally,a scum of the earth like you,who is even worse than a leper, ought to be ignored outrightly,but then,you needed to be counseled so as for your childish follies not to send you to your early grave !

" I had to come down and use a weapon I had in the car to chase them….." blah blah,blah ! Mumu,continue to run your mouth like you're having a verbal diatribes; you'll be six feet below the ground before you know what hit you,ode,akindanidani ! Alone,you can surprise your attackers with a deft tactical move that they did not envisage;that's possible. But here you're,painting a picture of James Bond who got down from his car and started running after some hoodlums with an imaginary weapon ! You think "Don't try it at home " is just for the fun of it ?

Geez ! You think you could make some Van Damme's moves you've seen in some home movies if those boys decided to "obtain" you ? Don't be stupid more than you're already,kiddo ! As "omo adugbo" that you claimed to be,one would expect you to have some senses but it seems far from you ! You can continue to chase your attackers with your fake weapon online here but you're strongly advised not to put your stupidity into a test in real life. It may cost you your miserable life.

Above is a cent from my pool of experience as I leave you with your follies,ogbeni "craze" man. You won't get further response from me as your mouth reeks of mama's mammary milk !
[/s]

You should try to connect your fingers with your brain before posting next time. You type as if you were fed goat milk at infancy.
Re: "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents by VEHINTOLAR: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
post=106299228:
God bless Lagos State.

A state like no other.

If dem born any terrorist organizations well, make dem carry dem madness enter Lagos.
Na only one Kala dem go chop.
Awon werey 100%.

Again,
God bless Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria.

Ogbeni,watch your mouth jare ! Who trusts a known Buharist like you ? We sincerely hope that your comment isn't a subtle invitation to these same terrorists !

E ntan arayin; ile Odua ko le baje !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APC Cancels Nomination Fees For Female Aspirants / 2023 List Of The 10 Oil Producing States In Nigeria And What They Contribute / Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.