Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. (886 Views)

What Could Be The Reason He Acts This Way? / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by zexy2030(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Have you been in a relationship, that you helped the guy but after all, still married another girl even sent you an Invitation card.

A friend told me her story that she helped a guy to learn a trade with her money, she was serving as a maid to support this guy in his trade, a graduate of mechanical engineering, he was learning truck driving, the guy squats with his friends in that same house she stays with the guy but she claimed (which I doubt) there was no sex between them but after a year, the guy graduated, he started earning good pay.

He relocated to an unknown place and sent an invitation card to her for his wedding.

I asked her is it truly because you didn't give him sex? She said yes. I feel there is more to it than sex.

Another explained that she was feeding, accommodated the guy but this guy married another girl, she saw it on Facebook but the guy still calls her from time to time. I asked her she said because she refused to have sex with him.

Are you sure guys could be this mean because you refuse them sex? Or its a character flaw they saw which makes you unmarriageable.

So I ask ladies if u have:

1. Assisted in paying school fees.
Or

2. Assisted him financially to learn a trade.
Or

3. Supported him to start a business
Or

4. Became so loyal that you were so close to his family.e.g you give his parents gifts.
Or

5. Paid his rent many times or rented an apartment and stock his house with food stuffs

5.Was providing the role of a wife material e.g cook for him with your money, clean his house even had enough sex with you.

But eventually married another girl and invited you, though some may not invite you but will tell someone closer to you to inform you or get to know via online pictures.
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by zexy2030(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by siofra(f): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Yes. Men can be that petty.
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by zexy2030(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:
Yes. Men can be that petty.
Siofra is it what you have experienced I guess it hurts
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by vincenteger: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2021
This could be true but on rare cases.
Perhaps the women are number one in doing this
75% of females that are trained by men end up marrying another guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by siofra(f): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2021
zexy2030:

Siofra, I'm that petty too. I'm pleading with you and all women on this forum to forgive me for my stupidity

Whatever! undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by zexy2030(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2021
siofra:

Whatever! undecided
grin grin that's cheap and witty.
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by zexy2030(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2021
vincenteger:
This could be true but on rare cases.
Perhaps the women are number one in doing this
75% of females that are trained by men end up marrying another guy
I have met 3 so far sha.

But I think most ladies have made this mistake one time or the other.
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by Adeesther56(f): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2021
None
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by Clinghton: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Helping someone doesn't mean you're in relationship with that person.
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by zexy2030(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Adeesther56:
None
There should be something his friends refused to tell you. But anyways its a past to learn from..it only makes love harder to express to another guy.
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by zexy2030(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Clinghton:
Helping someone doesn't mean you're in relationship with that person.
Giving is love..only if u understand, humans are selfish, if someone gives you it's based on the feeling of love. If u r friends as the opposite sex, there is love in between the line.

Some who claim is godlike, is based on her/his faith.

But consistent help rendered to an opposite gender, especially from female to a male is purely based on attraction or sympathy. Which is affectionate and very emotional.
Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by Clinghton: 3:53am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=zexy2030 post=106307690]
Giving is love..only if u understand, humans are selfish, if someone gives you it's based on the feeling of love. If u r friends as the opposite sex, there is love in between the line.

Some who claim is godlike, is based on her/his faith.

But consistent help rendered to an opposite gender, especially from female to a male is purely based on attraction or sympathy. Which is affectionate and very emotional.

Giving is love, but there are different kinds of love and each has its own purpose.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by Bisiebae(f): 4:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Even for love, I don't think I can pay any man's fees or house rent. Borrow him money? Yes. Give him money when I can.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by ufotty2001: 5:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Bisiebae:
Even for love, I don't think I can pay any man's fees or house rent. Borrow him money? Yes. Give him money when I can.
But you want men to pay for your necessities, fees and rents.. whereas you can't do it.. see entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by Bisiebae(f): 5:19am On Oct 01, 2021
ufotty2001:

But you want men to pay for your necessities, fees and rents.. whereas you can't do it.. see entitlement mentality.

I don't need a man to pay my rent or anything. I don't feel entitled in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by ufotty2001: 5:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Bisiebae:

I don't need a man to pay my rent or anything. I don't feel entitled in anyway.
you feel dear... You really need a mental check..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by Bisiebae(f): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2021
ufotty2001:
you feel dear... You really need a mental check..

So because I don't need a man to pay my rent and fees I need a mental check? Wow. Girls have entitlement mentality.. problem. Girls not having entitlement mentality... Another problem.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Was The Reason He Gave. by ufotty2001: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Bisiebae:

So because I don't need a man to pay my rent and fees I need a mental check? Wow. Girls have entitlement mentality.. problem. Girls not having entitlement mentality... Another problem.
Research has shown that 95% of girls have entitlement mentality... Infact let me tell you some fact.. Marriage does not work one sidedness both party contribute for marriage to work. It most not be money.. I currently have a girlfriend I love so much which love to get married to but this entitlement of a thing is making me to think twice reason is because life is up and down. I maybe rich today and tomorrow may not be the same. I may be making money now but God forbid in the future something may happen that I will need her support in the family... This is where problem starts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. / I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid Secretly Masturbating. Pls Advice / Every Nigerian Knows At Least One Hookup Girl And One Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.