Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) (611 Views)

The Cost Of Living In Brazil 2021 / What You Need To Start Up In Brazil(2021) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Brazil is a blessed country with everything, they have oil and Brazil is a very strong agricultural country and I think Nigeria should learn from Brazil, they are the largest exporters of beef and also the largest exporters of coffee for the past 150yrs, so agriculture is a big deal in Brazil and many people don't know it actually snows in Brazil

The weather is great to produce everything they need and there is a particular state in Brazil where it snows and you can see the video and it is not in the mountains but in the city, these and many more are the reasons why I love Brazil, enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYsD4rrmLwo

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/snowfall-in-brasil.html?m=1
Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Teslason(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Does that happen in South West Brazil
Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Teslason:
Does that happen in South West Brazil

I don't think so it is mostly in the south of brazil

1 Like

Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Teslason(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Is Brasilia very cold and which month is the temperature very low?
Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Teslason:
Is Brasilia very cold and which month is the temperature very low?

Hottest month is September and winter months are July and August, like very cold, you take showers with hot water and wear sweaters , the state is blessed, now we are in the rainy season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Limassol(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
You should make a thread on how people can easily move to Brazil - types of visa,what to bring and all that, that would be the most helpful thread you will create thus far.
Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:
You should make a thread on how people can easily move to Brazil - types of visa,what to bring and all that, that would be the most helpful thread you will create thus far.

I am dont want to talk about visa but I would talk about what you mentioned now, what to bring to the Brazil, I talked about how to start up in Brazil as well, thanks
Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Limassol(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I am dont want to talk about visa but I would talk about what you mentioned now, what to bring to the Brazil, I talked about how to start up in Brazil as well, thanks
Any reason why you don't want to talk about the visa part?
Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Limassol:

It would derail my mission and my mission is to correct the impression people have about Brazil, I want to show the true Brazil not what we see on cnn
Re: Snow Fall In Brazil 2021 (video) by olioxx(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Limassol:
Brazilian embassy is there, go there for visa enquires.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil / As a Nigerian Living In Ghana, Is It Possible To Travel To Europe / Long Queues At The UK Embassy Processing Center In Lagos (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.