Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami (27528 Views)

Breaking!the Supreme Court Slapped Down The Seditious Puppet Show Out Of Texas / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file / Offa Robbery: AGF Malami clears Saraki, says police lack evidence against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by OBALOLA55(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I don't have the strength to read what the idiot said.... Someone should please summarize for me.
THE SUMMARY IS ONE NIGERIA
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol. So the North have their own constitution which supercedes the Constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria? Wonderful!

Over to fools that supports Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Princeton92(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Just because Twitter is the main avenue for your critics. You're fighting it back

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by pacespot(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Two faced government, I thought liar Mohamed said they were planning on unbanning TwitterNG recently, and this cow AGF is saying this

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Make them just divide the country make everyone go their own way... Abeg did south east and south west have any constitution that is different from Nigeria constitution?

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by ComrdDRS1: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
I am just weak
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by lordtriplee(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Malami is a drunk fish! How does one go to defend the FG by bringing up laws of a section of the country? What kind of slowpoke do we have as AGF? I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
chrisxxx:
And Malami is a SAN!

Senior Advocate of the North

2 Likes

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Millimann: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
FallenShitHole:
Islamic Republic of nigeria. Ndi one nigeria, where are all you fools? Especially the Useful idiot Igbos.

Those ones are actually imposters. Igbos are not known to be stupid.
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by NybenSBF101(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
FallenShitHole:
Islamic Republic of nigeria. Ndi one nigeria, where are all you fools? Especially the Useful idiot Igbos.

It is better to be a useful idiot than to live with people that kill their own and destroy their brother's businesses in the name of secession

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Ovamboland(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yet you think the daily killings in Christian populated areas are not pre-planned by these jihadists

Even the ex convicts Zakyzaky wants an Islamic Republic of Nigeria and he says majority of Nigerians are in support.

O ye foolish Southern Christians screaming one Nigeria have you seen your life outside

The Zack zaky guy doesn't seem to realize if he gets the type of majority Muslim system of government in Nigeria he is asking for, people like him will either run away or perish.

The major reason his sect can still breathe is because Nigeria is a secular country at least in name and with the presence of huge numbers of christian and other religions adherents.

Shiites and Sunni hate each other more than they separately hate christians and that's what a Shiite told me when I was in their territory
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by arantess: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
In all honesty I find this too unbelievable to take serious. I just checked my calendar, we are in September, today ain't 1st of April.

Which one is penal code of Northern Nigeria?? Please someone tell me that it's a serious joke, that both Malami and Gazzette are just pulling our legs.

I have no further comment. It's not the truth.
Pull your head out of your arse
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by SarkinYarki: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
The is the govt the commentor supports. SMH
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by CountLaka(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by jditimiya(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
My eyes is still looking for the words to read, Someone from the north please help me read it and explain to me.
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Ushman333: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
The North and the South is not same, freedom creed is the only thing keeping us as one. Under true federalism, state government via their parliament decide what goes. True federalism is the only way. Southern and Northern Nigeria is different. The amount of poverty and beggars in the North is a security threat, due to Almajirism.
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
These offenses are all pursuant to the Penal Code (Northern States) Federal Provisions Act, though it was unclear why the Buhari-led regime would apply a set of laws drafted for a portion of the country over Nigeria’s multiethnic and multi-religious population of about 200 million people.

Are these guys blockheads or what?
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Loveknitting: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I don't have the strength to read what the idiot said.... Someone should please summarize for me.

Well the little I red, the idiot sounds like the Attorney General of the northern Nigeria.
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by JayB11(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
pacino26:
If my eye serve me well and my brain still coouting well as in the days of Godman. Did I just read Northern Nigeria Penal Code in defense of breaching the fundamental rights enshrined in the 1999 constitution by our supposed AGF?

One Nigeria, two constitution. Can we charge the AGF for treason! Unless Northern Nigeria is the capital of Niger.

Prior to the enactment of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act (ACJA 2015), the Criminal Procedure/Penal Code was applicable in the North, while the Criminal Procedure Act was applicable in the South. Thus, CPA and CPC was harmonised to form ACJA.

If you don't read these things you may not be aware Sir

[/quote]
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Until the day I successfully complete processing my travel documents and leave this stupid and retrogressive cesspit of a country, I'll never set foot in a church or be an affiliate of any religion. Because nothing, absolutely nothing justifies why there'll be a God somewhere and he'll comfortably sit back and allow some humans suffer the brutal consequences of the wickedness and subjugation of a select few!

I am tired!
To hell with Nigeria!
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Racoon(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Evanderbright:
Yet idiots will insult Igbos for wanting Biafra.Is the plan of islamization not clear enough.
Why are you roping igbos,a predominantly Christian tribe into your sharia republic? Let me see any bastard insult igbos for wanting a country of their own.Useless cursed nation filled with jihadists
Ka Chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Femeto: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by gazza07(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Joe igbokwe is not happy, salami disappointed him by spewing the bitter truth. Average northerner thinks only nothern Nigeria, but political correctness from southerners won't allow them reason. My full respect to ondo governor, governor of rivers state(recently tho)
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by poiZon: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Even the summary is useless.
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by samwillyco1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Case closed

Islamic Republic of NIGERIA

Ndi one NIGERIA how far

Igbo leaders/Ohanezi ndi Igbo how market ?

Gov. WIKE, UMAHI, and others that have been killing their people with the help of Security personals how market ?

Finally, is this administration the Messiah for NIGERIA or should we expect more?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by NairaMaster1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:

SUMMERY

If you reside in the north don't install twitter in your device.

It's haram.

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by samwillyco1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who made this man SAN ?

Ndi one NIGERIA sorry oooo

Southerners come and see ooo

Is Tomorrow Northerners independent or NIGERIANS independent because am confused here oooo
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by TolaniLuv: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
What is northern nigeria! It applies to the northerners only I guess . Because I am from the southern part
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by REALretep(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
When the gods want to kill a man, they first of all make him mad.
The AGF has obviously gone mad.
Their defense is so lame...lacks substance
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by litaninja(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2021
grin I Dey South
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Arabaincubus: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Summarily, an idiot is your Attorney General and minister of injustice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / Jonathan Campaign Advert On Peppermint (Picture) / Buhari Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.