Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami (27530 Views)

Breaking!the Supreme Court Slapped Down The Seditious Puppet Show Out Of Texas / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file / Offa Robbery: AGF Malami clears Saraki, says police lack evidence against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Ykc2(m): 2:43am On Oct 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:
Islamic Republic of nigeria. Ndi one nigeria, where are all you fools? Especially the Useful idiot Igbos.
even me igbo person that don't believe in one nigeria I don't believe in ipob either they worst than one nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by pacino26(m): 2:46am On Oct 01, 2021
JayB11:

Prior to the enactment of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act (ACJA 2015), the Criminal Procedure/Penal Code was applicable in the North, while the Criminal Procedure Act was applicable in the South. Thus, CPA and CPC was harmonised to form ACJA.

If you don't read these things you may not be aware Sir

Emphasis on the PRIOR, after the harmonization is it still applicable?
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Raph82(m): 4:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Right now I am creating an undescribable hatred for this northerners if this is anything close to the truth. Are we sure this country still has her name as Nigeria, or it's been changed to Northern Nigeria.
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by khalids: 5:39am On Oct 01, 2021
In a sane country, he would have been called for questioning by the Senate and HOR, and then fired. He is AGF of Nigeria and not not Northern Nigeria, his statement is a breach of his oath to protect the constitution of Nigeria, and that is grounds for his sacking
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2021
delzbaba:
You people don't understand that when you appoint a sharia lawyer into a secular legal position, he will only interpret everything using sharia law. malami is a half baked cigarette guzzling numbskull.

Is it thesame malamu caught with Bitcoin trading app and Psiphon on his phone ?

1 Like

Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by emapeteum(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Appointing a sharia lawyer as attorney general of the federation and Chief justice is unfortunate
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Evercurious(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2021
I didnt get to see all those APC zombies and miscreants here... Seun ,vulture griller ,Ngpatriot etc... where are you all ? Pls come with your comments here. Nonsense and foolish zombies
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by Whois(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
This one weak me. What has northern nigeria panel code got to do with federal republic of nigeria, besides is he aware some phones come with application like twitter pre installed? cry na only mumu no know say one Nigeria is a scam
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by snoopz: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is like this one is mad...
You no tell us say na North we dey
Re: Installing Twitter Seditious Under Penal Code Of Northern Nigeria - AGF Malami by iukpe: 2:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Court hearing by January 2022 undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.