Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! (4587 Views)

This Is Crazy!!! Guys, Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend? / My Cousin Is Crazy / How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by boobfan: 12:11pm On May 29, 2011
I accidentally met a pretty lady in a commercial bus who claimed to have problem with her bb messanger.Seeing a bb in my hand she asked me to help.I was relunctant at first cos I don't talk to strangers in public buses,I decided to help her,along the line,I went ahead to teach lots of things on bb which she was quite happy about.As I we were about getting to d final bus stop,I discovered she was trying to dial her number through my own phone claimin to check her ring tone.I smiled n helped her,we exchanged pins and we parted ways smiling.I was surprised when I got a chat message from her asking me about my self,I wasn't free but asked to google it to know herself cos I don't give my details to strangers.she was angry and I told her to please delete my pin and number cos I wud delete hers.She called to confirm and I affirmed.The next day I was surprise to get a chat from her telling me I was killing her slowly with my pink lips,dreamy eyes and cool voice.She has been begging to meet me again but I have not been serious about it.Now I don't want to jump into her cos I sense she may be desperate for marriage cos she said she's single and searching.How do I handle her emotions?
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2011
Possibly a love-peddler / loose lady seeking her next customer. She probably got attracted to you because of your BB. If you are a responsible guy, my simple advise is: knock her off fast before she pour sand for your garri.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Muzicphem(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2011
thang God for you
Watch it oooo else na mario she go turn to
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by MMM3(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2011
op
what of d other girl in ur last thread?
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by apache77(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2011
puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze what are you feeling like? You met her in a bus, so you still jump buses and you are talking. Why do you assume every girl is desperate for marriage. She may just like you, as a friend, or boyfriend or she may just want to get laid. If you dont like her, tell her so, dats all. Why come here to ask for advice over a non issue. Is dis the first time a woman is hitting on u If we all did that, do u think there'l be any other thing on NL?
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by toyemz(f): 10:03pm On May 29, 2011
^^^
maybe he just doesnt want to hurt her feelings
he might just be too much of a gentleman!
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by toyemz(f): 10:04pm On May 29, 2011
@op

I
was killing her slowly with my pink lips,dreamy eyes and cool voice

cool voice - yes
but
pink lips ?
dreamy eyes?

honestly i would just conclude that you are gay!
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Dyt(f): 11:01pm On May 29, 2011
Oh yh
congrats.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by sexylogan(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2011
Poster,

y r u jumping to conclusions b4 getting to know her? she thinks she has

met a nice, intelligent helpful guy and wants to get to know u

better and u r already thinking the girl may be desperate for marriage.

na wah for u oh. . .u arent a kid. or are u?
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by seedord247(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2011
I beg broo can you send the number to ma inbox bcus i got all the features yu have
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by frank317: 11:23pm On May 29, 2011
apache77:

puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze what are you feeling like? You met her in a bus, so you still jump buses and you are talking. Why do you assume every girl is desperate for marriage. She may just like you, as a friend, or boyfriend or she may just want to get laid. If you dont like her, tell her so, dats all. Why come here to ask for advice over a non issue. Is dis the first time a woman is hitting on u If we all did that, do u think there'l be any other thing on NL?

can u say this louder? i dont think he heard u clearly.

@poster, are u not even happy that she likes a guy who jumps buses like u? there are guys, finer, richer that u u know, this could be ur only chance to get laid. honestly i think she is helping u by hitting a poor guy like u. ok, u think that fact that u have bb u are ok? this is tooo funny.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Mcleo007(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2011
Dude, think it through. So many wrong assumptions cue up everywhere daily. Romance dont fall to place that easily these days. Do your maths deeply, and by the time your done, i bet you, you'll know where the digits match.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Beync(f): 11:49pm On May 29, 2011
apache77:

frank3.16:

@poster, are u not even happy that she likes a guy who jumps buses like u? there are guys, finer, richer that u u know, this could be your only chance to get laid. honestly i think she is helping u by hitting a poor guy like u. ok, u think that fact that u have bb u are ok? this is tooo funny.

grin grin grin

Op, like if u were a woman then everyman dat makes advance on you u run to NL to advertise urself right.
Did you jus purchase BB? no offence
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Pweety4me(f): 4:10am On May 30, 2011
OMG!! grin . . .i don't even want to laff, firstly becus u may not even be that fine undecided, secondly becus u just dissed the poor girl, 3rdly u r a MALE. undecided
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by sexyLeamon(f): 7:12am On May 30, 2011
frank3.16:

@poster, are u not even happy that she likes a guy who jumps buses like u? there are guys, finer, richer that u u know, this could be your only chance to get laid. honestly i think she is helping u by hitting a poor guy like u. ok, u think that fact that u have bb u are ok? this is tooo funny.

Typical mentality of a stup!d man. And what make you think only poor people take buses? I have a very good and expensive car, I drive very well but sometimes I take the train/bus due to other reasons.

@Poster, all that self praise was not necessary. Now tell me, what is the point of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Kayx: 7:44am On May 30, 2011
For a lady to approach doesn't mean she is flirt or delicate to have smtin frm u.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by anda4life(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2011
tis really pathetic how dudes miss their chances simply cos they think every chick that text them is droolln over them, like for real, there could be other reasons, a girl can be bored and wants a chat mate, misbehave, she gets her another chat mate, then ur eye go tear open ,
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by hbabe(f): 9:00am On May 30, 2011
@OP
Fine boy!!!!!
If you are not keen on chatting with her then simply delete her and stop picking her calls. Simple!
I think you are attracted to her and you are scared of going far with her which may ruin your existing relationship. I see you point, 'leave the kitchen if you can't stand the heat'! Fine boys check me out often and if I meet one I am very attracted to, I run for fear of losing what I presently have.

Very funny thread and more hilarious replies.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by apache77(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2011
sexyLeamon:

Typical mentality of a stup!d man. And what make you think only poor people take buses? I have a very good and expensive car, I drive very well but sometimes I take the train/bus due to other reasons.

@Poster, all that self praise was not necessary. Now tell me, what is the point of this thread?

What makes him think only poor people jump buses? Where are you from? when was the last time u took a train from oshodi to vi? or lekki to ikoyi? or for dat matter, asokoro to maitama? abegi, go sit down. if u live in nigeria, rich folks dont take buses here, dumb.if u dont want to drive, u cab, u dont bus.if u bus, it shows u dont have money or u r not prepared to pay 1k5 for a cab drop.either way, u dont have money. even the so called BRT, do u know the queue, or is it circle that u always see at the bus stop. no rich person will queue for hours in d sun to jump BRT. u simply aint rich. if u r thinkin of speed in lagos go slow, u can be forgiven for being seen on okada. but bus? hell no. even if u live in yankee, am still waitin for d day trump or ellison will jump a bus 'due to other reasons.' does havin a good and expensive cr make u rich? u cld hav gotten it via a sales promotion? is dat impossible?
so study the context within which a reply is posted before u talk
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by apache77(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2011
sexyLeamon:

What makes him think only poor people jump buses? Where are you from? when was the last time u took a train from oshodi to vi? or lekki to ikoyi? or for dat matter, asokoro to maitama? abegi, go sit down. if u live in nigeria, rich folks dont take buses here, dumb.if u dont want to drive, u cab, u dont bus.if u bus, it shows u dont have money or u r not prepared to pay 1k5 for a cab drop.either way, u dont have money. even the so called BRT, do u know the queue, or is it circle that u always see at the bus stop. no rich person will queue for hours in d sun to jump BRT. u simply aint rich. if u r thinkin of speed in lagos go slow, u can be forgiven for being seen on okada. but bus? hell no. even if u live in yankee, am still waitin for d day trump or ellison will jump a bus 'due to other reasons.' does havin a good and expensive cr make u rich? u cld hav gotten it via a sales promotion? is dat impossible?
so study the context within which a reply is posted before u talk.

pls there is nothing wrong in taking a bus.but when u r jumpin buses and you start feeling like one don juan, when u r nothing, then we will all point to the fact you are jumping buses and then, make a meal of it. so when u r down at the heel with your luck, be humble.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by frank317: 1:25pm On May 30, 2011
sexyLeamon:

apache77:

so study the context within which a reply is posted before u talk.

pls there is nothing wrong in taking a bus.but when u r jumpin buses and you start feeling like one don juan, when u r nothing, then we will all point to the fact you are jumping buses and then, make a meal of it. so when u r down at the heel with your luck, be humble.

thanks for the explanation, , sexy, i am not stupid. i only gave that reply based on the posters post. he is not humble enough for someone who jumps buses. so stop sounding dumb, if u dont undertsnd issues u ask question
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by 190: 1:27pm On May 30, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Possibly a love-peddler / loose lady seeking her next customer. She probably got attracted to you because of your BB. If you are a responsible guy, my simple advise is: knock her off fast before she pour sand for your garri.
M M M 3:

op
what of d other girl in your last thread?

BOTH REPLIES CRACKED ME UP
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by boobfan: 1:35pm On May 31, 2011
Haha I can't stop laughing at your funny replies.I have a personal as well as an official car.I'm reserved and do not show off,so i take BRT buses sometimes and stay quietly to my destination.I am not trying to praise myself about my looks, but was only surprised how a lady would like my lips and eyes.She was too forward in her questions that made me to suspect her.I have female admirers,who may be falling because of my intelligence,status and(after bed experience) my sex magic.Yes, I am handsome but do not expect a woman to be telling me about my lips,eyes and voice cos it is only admired in women.

@MM3,I have cut her totally off despite her pleas and trying out a serious relationship.Read my conclusion.That thread is no more relevant cos i have taken a decision.

@others that see it as an opportunity;My jobs bring female admirers and I bet any very young man that have attained my status(through God's grace) would frolic with women and would not like any serious relationship.I am disciplined,I do not jump into every woman that shows interest without proper analysis cos i have a discerning spirit. I see this as a trial,especially after coming out of a love tangle that nearly frustrated me,though foreseen.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by 190: 1:44pm On May 31, 2011
Looking at your username sef

Booobiie -fan, one has to agree that you were obviously lookin at her booobiie and she noticed it and been the love peddler that she is

she approached you,

smh
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by 190: 2:15pm On May 31, 2011
smh
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2011
Bmh!!!
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by IZUKWU(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2011
Nairaland and its dramas
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by Zahnda(f): 6:01pm On May 31, 2011
toyemz:

@op

I
cool voice - yes
but
pink lips ?
dreamy eyes?

honestly i would just conclude that you are gay!

Yep! First of all, nobody, and I mean nobody says 'dreamy' except 15yr old giggly white girls with braces and flaming queens. And a dude marveling at his own PINK lips Am sure you lick them too - All the way Gay you can't even fake straight. Do you wear shirts that show chest cleavage by any chance? They go well with pink lips.
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by ijcurt(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2011
190:

smh
grin grin grin ure always shakin ya head
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by upendo98(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
Interesting. A guy that has it all doesnt parade it or talk about it especially his physical features.people tht blow their own trumpet always have something hidden or some inferiority complex.This doesnt need advise, just grow up.This kind of women are all over so know how to handle them.No big deal
Re: She Is Crazy Of My Lips,eyes And Voice! by apache77(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
upendo 98:

Interesting. A guy that has it all doesnt parade it or talk about it especially his physical features.people tht blow their own trumpet always have something hidden or some inferiority complex.This doesnt need advise, just grow up.This kind of women are all over so know how to handle them.No big deal

Abi o. Thank you, my sister. You have said it all. A guy that is having, a guy dat is a holderness and Lambert doesnt brag, except those lousy uneducated traders. It shows.That is why i was so annoyed when he came saying all that. He has an official car-marketer given an official car and he is talking, he is this, he is that, dumb, dumb, dumb. I consider this the ugly self promotion of an upstart. He is just one of this ridiculous kids who are just starting to see Womanliness. So he is awed. I once had a neigbor who who wont let me be- I had to keep tip toeing into and out of my own house. She just fancies me and wanted to shagg me at all costs, but she was a neigbor's gf and to me, that was off limits. Did it change my perception about her? No. Did I think she was a slut? No, at times, especially for some women, their emotions just overwhelm them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not All Beautiful Girls Are Models; Some Are.....(pic) / Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal / Leave My Husband Alone - Wife Calls Out A Home Breaker ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.