Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex (4739 Views)

What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? / Y.O.S.O (You Only Simp Once) Red Injection / 4 Sex Books You Must Read To Understand Sexuality And Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by betcliq: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Just like Mosdii will always say that Nigerian girls are useless. Majority of Nigerian girls has this entitle mentality always on the side to demand from men . There's this girl I met close to my shop some months ago we became friends . She came to do IT program in a Super market near my shop . After some weeks of working there she started complaining to me how stressful the job is there's no time for to rest she's sick and tired . She was not able to complete 2 months there she stopped work . So one of the Red flags I spotted was her dressing code . She told me that now she's not working I'll be assisting her to sort out her bills like say I be her Papa .

Each time she's ask me money , I'll set plans to invite her over . She will be giving excuses that I can't I help without demanding for sex . See mumu girl wey get little job that she supposed to be managing but she chose to travel to Ph and stay with some of her friends .

I made it known to her that No Sex No money . She begin vex like say she's not an Olosho . Gold Diggers everywhere started telling me how one of her friend married a rich guy that changed her life. She's wishing for one rich dude .

Lazy Ass girl's everywhere . Vex me by calling me stupid name's so I'm after sex that I won't get it lol I return am back curse her too rotten punna .

She vex talk say I'm ugly and short guy . Say no girl will like me unless na manage.

Chai I let am know say , na money be fine Bobo , Timaya, Duncan might , Basket mouth many more no fine but money changed them . Ned Nwoko was able to marry Regina bcoz of money.

Guy's Don't be a Simp be in charge , don't tolerate nonsense . Don't pity any Lady tomorrow she'll marry and forget about you.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
So if you assist a girl who desperately needs assistance without sleeping with her, you're a simp??

Wow!!!!
Weldone OP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by SOZINN: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
If sex is worth your money.
You still have a long way to go.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Bombastically00(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol,,ur mentality is kinda low...try upgrade am small..
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Ammishaddai: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oga Seun , please how can I double like this post ...? This OP, deserves a medal

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by flames007(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Favfables:
So if you assist a girl who desperately needs assistance without sleeping with her, you're a simp??

Wow!!!!
Weldone OP
I agree with you, his reasoning is flawed. one should be able to help others without any strings attached;that's what makes us human. But his point stands-these girls are opportunistic. They'll take advantage of a guy that loose guard without as much as caring whether or not he survives(financially) an encounter with them. Hence the game they're both playing.
imagine, she had a job. why did she quit if she needed money? or is it the guy that likes working like a jackass?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by chatinent: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
You can help others without reasoning with your dick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2021
SOZINN:
If sex is worth your money.
You still have a long way to go.

I wonder o. How could the sex that both of us would enjoy worth my hard earned money I don't know why many guys overhype sex.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:02am On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:
I'm perplexed as to what a lady should request of a man who is either opportunistic or asks for money sha.

Some people don't give selflessly o, they must collect something. sad
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Peace081: 2:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Broke ass guys spotted
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by betcliq: 2:20am On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:
you don't get it bros , these girls got different strategy of billing a man , once you agree in helping her , they'll pretend to show you fake love . Abi na only girls deserve help my fellow men no dey . Most of you don't get it . Girls dey get different mission once you have money .

This mumu girl is after my business money once she succeeds in ruining me na Japa. She'll run onto another Guy . Even if you didn't give her the money without sex , she'll tag you stingy man. Abi I no get family members to no be children full motherless home.

Not like she'll use the money and do something meaningful other than clothes , hair's , phone etc

One needs to be street wise , I served Sapa in Igbo "Owu" for many years before I pulled through can't afford to go back.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by betcliq: 2:33am On Oct 01, 2021
flames007:
I agree with you, his reasoning is flawed. one should be able to help others without any strings attached;that's what makes us human. But his point stands-these girls are opportunistic. They'll take advantage of a guy that loose guard without as much as caring whether or not he survives(financially) an encounter with them. Hence the game they're both playing.
imagine, she had a job. why did she quit if she needed money? or is it the guy that likes working like a jackass?

You understand my point bro , most of the girls like soft . For Igbo e get one adage wey say sand hand na en dey bring oil mouth . No be who dey work dey chop , in fact the owner of that place she was working made it known to me that she was stealing his money , that he was happy when she stopped work on her own , he didn't want to bridge the relationship with the girls Dad .

I no be Yahoo boy , I work for my money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Blacknote: 3:22am On Oct 01, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I'm perplexed as to what a lady should request of a man who is either opportunistic or asks for money sha.

Some people don't give selflessly o, they must collect something. sad
Reply your Dm, I want to cheat on someone with you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Many ladies deserve that shit, so I ain't gonna pretend like I've not met someone like that, and guess what, many guys deserve that too, one guy enter my shop say make I borrow am figo say e wan run go somewhere, for a whole week after that day, e no greet me, but las las I colet my money back even though e tey, mumu think say I be correct guy wey go borrow you money and put you in the hands of God if you no pay me back

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by cooooooks(m): 3:30am On Oct 01, 2021
I think more guys should out rightly say no to these 'coded' requests.

There is very little need to condition the cash with money. Perhaps someone experienced could explain how this method gives more utility than a clear cut purchase of bodily service, or a "Naija relationship" (that is 99% based on money transfer), or even a normal relationship (based on love)?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by ArticleBeast: 4:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Small broke boys forming redpill. You are broke not that you are redpilled. Not saying you should give or support her lazy useless self but e no reach to dey preach

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by care4you: 4:30am On Oct 01, 2021
this is what we get when we have people who reasons with there sperm instead of there brain..

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Freelane33(m): 4:36am On Oct 01, 2021
You lack the wisdom of reading and understanding
Favfables:

Wow!!!!
Weldone OP

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Freelane33(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2021
You lack wisdom of understanding. May the lord grant u one .AMEN
care4you:
this is what we get when we have people who reasons with there sperm instead of there brain..

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Freelane33(m): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Dude don’t quote or reply anyone who is against your post . You did well honestly . We are all made and structured to be able to provide for one self not one selves .she left her paying job and then saw you as a bill sorter after leaving the original and rightful bill sorter ( job ).May thunder from abakalekki fire her totoooo
betcliq:
Just like Mosdii will always say that Nigerian girls are useless. Majority of Nigerian girls has this entitle mentality always on the side to demand from men . There's this girl I met close to my shop some months ago we became friends . She came to do IT program in a Super market near my shop . After some weeks of working there she started complaining to me how stressful the job is there's no time for to rest she's sick and tired . She was not able to complete 2 months there she stopped work . So one of the Red flags I spotted was her dressing code . She told me that now she's not working I'll be assisting her to sort out her bills like say I be her Papa .

Each time she's ask me money , I'll set plans to invite her over . She will be giving excuses that I can't I help without demanding for sex . See mumu girl wey get little job that she supposed to be managing but she chose to travel to Ph and stay with some of her friends .

I made it known to her that No Sex No money . She begin vex like say she's not an Olosho . Gold Diggers everywhere started telling me how one of her friend married a rich guy that changed her life. She's wishing for one rich dude .

Lazy Ass girl's everywhere . Vex me by calling me stupid name's so I'm after sex that I won't get it lol I return am back curse her too rotten punna .

She vex talk say I'm ugly and short guy . Say no girl will like me unless na manage.

Chai I let am know say , na money be fine Bobo , Timaya, Duncan might , Basket mouth many more no fine but money changed them . Ned Nwoko was able to marry Regina bcoz of money.

Guy's Don't be a Simp be in charge , don't tolerate nonsense . Don't pity any Lady tomorrow she'll marry and forget about you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by rex444(m): 4:57am On Oct 01, 2021
It's a rat race.... Every individual wants to survive first

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by engrtee(f): 4:57am On Oct 01, 2021
lamentation of a frustrated person
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by betcliq: 5:11am On Oct 01, 2021
engrtee:
Who be this one . I can only be frustrated if I had fall for her trap.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by betcliq: 5:13am On Oct 01, 2021
Freelane33:
Dude don’t quote or reply anyone who is against your post . You did well honestly . We are all made and structured to be able to provide for one self not one selves .she left her paying job and then saw you as a bill sorter after leaving the original and rightful bill sorter ( job ).May thunder from abakalekki fire her totoooo
Thanks many people here would have call me names if I did fall for the girl trap.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Freelane33(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Definitely
betcliq:
Thanks many people here would have call me names if I did fall for the girl trap.
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by 4ckyou: 5:38am On Oct 01, 2021
engrtee:
why e they pain you or are you one of them?
fake girls everywhere
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by nerdfrost(m): 5:48am On Oct 01, 2021
grin here to read comments

Meanwhile,pi is a community crypto currency launching this december with over 23 million miners currently,mining is still free,start now oo....if u like ignore am...las las no be everybody go make am for this life 
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Benwallt(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Hypocrites full this nairaland. Guy you talk well jare.
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Jeon(f): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2021
Lolzzz.
That's why I don't roll with people like you..

No humanity, people like you can't help someone needy.

You are the same with the invigilator that invigilated we on Monday.... No sympathy, epilepsy hold boy down imagine wetin him talk "ennh I know say Unah don see chance to copy".. He even stand on top of desk..
And worst of part is the man no even carry the boy [your student oooh ],nah another dept. Invigilator hold am get up, put something between his mouth.. Before he run go call for first aid[with the help of some students ]......still we finish exam the wicked invigilator no near this boy to see his condition......

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by motionarena: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Favfables:

Wow!!!!
Weldone OP
yes
Any guy that does that is a SIMP lord.

Only assist widows or family and Friends

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by Bunmhi(f): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Nah brokeness wan turn you to something else Oga. Nah was for girls wey dey follow you roll sef
Re: Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex by sonature1: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2021
I guess some guys are not as fortunate as the rest of us. Yes, some men are not so privileged to turn down some girls who offer us their bodies on a platter. If they had, they would have realized that guys didn't have to pay for sex. Sex is an activity that the two parties enjoy.

If you want to help a girl, go ahead and help her. If you don't want to help her, don't help her. Let no girl fool you that they compensate you with sex. It is not a trophy. In fact, if she had an STI and you had intercourse with her without protection, uncle, you would be diseased afterwards. Now, who lost?

Most times, we stupidity think that we fvcked her real hard and she cried like a baby. But nobody tells you that she enjoyed it while you you were pounding her and doing all the work. I always tell myself that if men thought the way I do, no girl would ever be prostitute. I know many men are obsessed with women's bodies, but know that women love sex as much as we do, so you don't ask for compensation for your goodwill with sex.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Are So Wicked / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl / 10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.