Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Some Girls Are So Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are So Wicked (4730 Views)

Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are So Wicked by Migxcy27(m): 3:28am On Aug 17, 2022
I've been in relationship a while with this lady.... That I really love her so much
She was God sent for me even my friend were jealous of her

every weekend she normally come around to stay with me through out, sometimes I will give her excuse that am not around especially when I don't really have enough to sent on weekend..
Our love was growing very fast and I was very happy about it that finally I have found my missing rib
Unfortunately something just happened she started posting sometimes on WhatsApp like 'that your serious girlfriend will shock you one day'
Before I could knew what happened she started behaving strange to me like three day she doesn't pick my call or chat me on WhatsApp as usual
If I drop message for her on WhatsApp she will took like 5 to 7 minutes to reply me, it was really big concern for me
Finally she came with results that she's pregnant for me and I didn't even argue with her and I accepted it
But she wanted to remove it, but i didn't agree with that and she was really mad at me that I wanted to ruined is future we argue for a while I decided to send her money to remove it and final she say she had done it.
Since them the girl don't normally come my house on weekend again and I asked her what is happening she doesn't want to answer me and I started suspect something silly about her.

One particular day she decided to come over and I took her phone go through her WhatsApp chat and I was shock to found out that this girl is telling another guy she is missing her period while she told before that she is pregnant and Bill me and delivery it to her to remove it. and to even worst everything she didn't put a pressure she was putting me through she was a kind of gentle with the guy, she even tell the guy not to worry that she will work it out and she didn't demand any money from that guy.......
And confront her with a evidence she denied it that her sister is the one actually not her that her sister phone spoil so she decided to add her own boyfriend number on her WhatsApp to chat him and I didn't believe her I decided to break up with her but my greatest surprised was that the girls was not even complaining or say anything about it she decided to go and since then non either call or text from her

The girl really mess my life up for me I swear I don't think I will be so stupid to fell in love again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Ikpewe: 3:37am On Aug 17, 2022
She really messed up your english too.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by libertyfather(m): 3:38am On Aug 17, 2022
U see am? She finally choke you.....life goes on
Migxcy27:
I've been in relationship a while with this lady.... That I really love her so much

every weekend she normally come around to stay with me through out, sometimes I will give her excuse that am not around especially when I don't really have enough to sent on weekend..
Our love was growing very fast and I was very happy about it that finally I have found my missing rib
Unfortunately something just happened she started posting sometimes on WhatsApp like 'that your serious girlfriend will shock you one day'
Before I could knew what happened she started behaving strange to me like three day she doesn't pick my call or chat me on WhatsApp as usual
If I drop message for her on WhatsApp she will took like 5 to 7 minutes to reply me, it was really big concern for me
Finally she came with results that she's pregnant for me and I didn't even argue with her and I accepted it
But she wanted to remove it, but i didn't agree with that and she was really mad at me that I wanted to ruined is future we argue for a while I decided to send her money to remove it and final she say she had done it.
Since them the girl don't normally come my house on weekend again and I asked her what is happening she doesn't want to answer me and I started suspect something silly about her.

One particular day she decided to come over and I took her phone go through her WhatsApp chat and I was shock to found out that this girl is telling another guy she is missing her period while she told before that she is pregnant and Bill me and delivery it to her to remove it. and to even worst everything she didn't put a pressure she was putting me through she was a kind of gentle with the guy, she even tell the guy not to worry that she will work it out and she didn't demand any money from that guy.......
And confront her with a evidence she denied it that her sister is the one actually not her that her sister phone spoil so she decided to add her own boyfriend number on her WhatsApp to chat him and I didn't believe her I decided to break up with her but my greatest surprised was that the girls was not even complaining or say anything about it she decided to go and since then non either call or text from her

The girl really mess my life up for me I swear I don't think I will be so stupid to fell in love again

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by H0didon(m): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2022
My God!! The girl nearly finished you and now you wanna finish us too with your big English grin.

You get mind dey trust 9ja babes chaii. Una mumu never do?? Meanwhile abeg try dey study English once in awhile grin

As our Ancestors would say "Once you sight danger, be it words or sword, run for Survival".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Stallionhorse: 4:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Omo? Rule number 1 never give a girl money to abort a pregnancy, cause thats their number1 format to collect money from a guy when there are planing to breakup. Omo! My gf is 100x the girl every man dreams of but I no dey carry am for head. Sorry Mr Simpleton we all know your hooked on puszy juice and you will go back begging on your knees!

13 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Chicagoesontop: 4:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Three things are funny to me here and am laughing out loud right now ..

(1) Your serious girlfriend will shock you one day.

(2) Two sisters are collecting gbola, one pregnant for you and one pregnant for another. (The girl no sabi lie )

(3) You murdered the English ruthlessly .

grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by HopeNeverDies: 4:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Damn!!...RIP English

Bro, no think am. Trust me... All these things she had done to u,a day will come ... she'd call or text u and may want to work things out...

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Chnbanc: 5:12am On Aug 17, 2022
simp

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Reminderz: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
dem don run this one street... missing rib ko, missing lungs ni grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Flora2Sweet: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Aside's from the grammatical errors, true true watin the girl do no goood

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Blunttruth: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Migxcy27:

You have learnt,move on and learn from your mistakes. Be wiser when picking a partner. Don't end up bitter and then when you meet a good girl you will use bitterness from bad experience to ruin it.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by pansophist(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Just like an aircraft will be faster than a bus, or a bird (a sky animal) to a cheetah ( a land animal), you'll cruise above all the rubbish that exists below (such as mingling with low-quality women) if you develop yourself to cruise higher.

The top feels much better than the bottom. Good women abound, but can you attract them? The quality of women you'll attract is inversely proportional to the quality of the man you've made yourself to be.

We can keep blaming women till the morrow, but the fact still stands, which is, that you were attracted to her. How come you didn't access her character beforehand?

Was being attractive the only thing you look for in a woman? Why did you agree to date her in the first place? Your commitment is your trump card, and you don't give it out so cheaply.

So in the light of the foregoing, you should project the mirror back to yourself and transcend above that part of you that attracts such subpar women in the first place. Charity, as they say, begins at home.

16 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Channah1(f): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2022
H0didon:
My God!! The girl nearly finished you and [b]now you wanna finish us too with your English [/b]vocabulary?? grin.

You get mind dey trust 9ja babes chaii. Una mumu never do?? Meanwhile abi try dey study English once in awhile grin

See, you're laughing at someone and you're no different from him.

Where did he finish you with English vocabulary? He only made blunders in his "English grammar" not vocab". grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by fuckwell2080: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2022
FOOLISH MAN.You were a SIMP all this why.Another guy busy FUCKING the hell out of ur BITCH.BITCH using format to collect MONEY from you spending it on the other GUY.This is to tell you women are so dangerous and wicked truth is that they dont no what they really want .next time wise up even wife them no they trust them not to talk of girlfriends who are BITCHES.If you are not careful this one go carry BASTARD give you one day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Rexymania(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Kpele. Things we do for love
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Nonexisting: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2022
I suffered while reading this but from the little I understood, she manipulated you. The problem with you is that you think you're an alpha but in reality, you are a simp. Also, get some knowledge and exposure because your simpism is somehow mixed up with foolishness. No apologies for being blunt, that's who I am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by freddie009(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damn!!...RIP English

Bro, no think am. Trust me... All these things she had done to u, a day will come ... she'd call or text u and may want to work things out...

You will accept her, knack her consistently till you get tired- then toss her off. That is what my cousin did to his ex when she left him. She came back for reconciliation, so, he made her book a hotel for a one-week period. Baba knack this girl back to back and left her for his real chick.

I don't make sacrifices that I will regret should the relationship goes south. If they leave they usually come back, that is when I'm in total control. Finally, I use and dump them for good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by freddie009(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
I suffered while reading this but from the little I understood, she manipulated you. The problem with you is that you think you're an alpha but in reality, you are a simp. Also, get some knowledge and exposure because your simpism is somehow mixed up with foolishness. No apologies for being blunt, that's who I am.

He never said he was an alpha male. He was clearly a simp.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by vincentjk(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2022
I've three things to tell you op;

1. Go to a bookshop and get novels and read, novels will improve your writing skills to an extent.

2. Giving a girl money to abort a pregnancy is just like ganging up with someone to murder an innocent person and it's actually forbidden in most African traditions, this will make your ancestors not be in good terms with you, which means they won't side you when you need them most.

3. The Mr nice guy' syndrome has eaten deep into so many men today, they tolerate from women what they won't even take from their sisters and mothers at home.

You actually need to become a better man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Economy is bad....having 2-3 boyfriend is a coping mechsnism these days for these babes.

Besides.. one peñìs no dey enough for these babes ....in summary, u are not the only one sleeping with your girlfriend......know this information and no babe will give high bp.....

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by jeromestarks: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Migxcy27:

Ayah , sorry. She also messed up your English too. Shame on you.
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by spencekat(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Take heart.She don do you wetin no good.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by jeromestarks: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Once a girl starts behaving like NEPA, brother, go and get a generator.
Nija girls will avoid your calls as soon as they have someone else. Las las, the new guy will use them and dump them. Then they will come back to you.

Brothers, once a girl leave you or rejects your advances, leave her and NEVER take her back (even if you take her back, just fvck and fvck. Don't ever take her serious or commit to her. Fvck until you find a virgin woman. Then dump her gentle).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by jeromestarks: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Channah1:

See, you're laughing at someone and you're no different from him.

Where did he finish you with English vocabulary? He only made blunders in his "English grammar" not vocab". grin
Shut up and comment on what the girl did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by jeromestarks: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2022
freddie009:

Then you will accept her, knack her consistently till you get tired- then toss her off. That is what my cousin did to his ex when she left him. She came back for reconciliation, so, he made her book a hotel for a one-week period. Baba knack this girl back to back and then left her for his real chick.

I don't make sacrifices that I will regret should the relationship goes south. If they leave they usually come back, that is when I'm in total control. Finally, I use and dump them for good.
My gee!
Three bottles of COVID-19 for you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Migxcy27:

If to say na me say make u gimme money u no go answer. see as you commot pregnancy wey no be your own with your hard earn money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by techWriter3: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2022
She really forgot up your language too
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by JJuanMiguel: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2022
techWriter3:
She really forgot up your language too
You mean?
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Channah1(f): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up and comment on what the girl did.

When you were busy pointing out his error, you didn't know you were supposed to focus and comment only on the matter at hand. Now you want to tell me what to comment on. Heheheee..

So amazing how some people can't take what they dish out to others.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by donvoice(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damn!!...RIP English

Bro, no think am. Trust me... All these things she had done to u,a day will come ... she'd call or text u and may want to work things out...

She will even make the guy feel he's the bad person
Re: Some Girls Are So Wicked by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where to get curtains / Cameroon Girls Can Dress / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.