Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread (6322 Views)

Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Seun(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2011
The presidential inauguration is going on live on AIT and other local channels. What do you feel about it?
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:20pm On May 29, 2011
where can we watch online?
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by violent(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2011
haha, see me rushing to the thread to watch a live streaming video. . . tall aspirations i know, but Seun should really consider such in events like this!
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by jmaine: 12:36pm On May 29, 2011
The Armed Forces routine parade was a joy to behold kiss kiss . . . . Awesome
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Seun(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2011
My mum was really impressed by the parade by girls wearing blue, but I missed it. This stuff is boring.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by niyyie(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2011
I'm watching it on NTA International. It's looking pretty nice. Lots of pomp and pageantry.
The Armed Forces did great. smiley
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Seun(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2011
Sambo is currently swearing, affirming that he will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the federal republic of Nigeria ,
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by mikuz(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2011
Nah! I rather watch the most boring sport in the world-baseball! Then waste my time watching this inauguration!
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by member67023: 12:52pm On May 29, 2011
ifyalways:

where can we watch online?
Try http://channelstv.com/global/live_video.php
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 29, 2011
I wonder why Sambo took his oath first.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 29, 2011
mikuz:

Nah! I rather watch the most boring sport in the world-baseball! Then waste my time watching this inauguration!

E b like say u neva watch cricket,
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by 1025: 12:54pm On May 29, 2011
is any sane man expecting me to on my generator and burn my petrol to watch those who have brought untold hardship to this nation celebrate their loots?
i will prefer a carton to such a show of shame where billions are shared in the name of celebration.
i hope the presence of the witches and wizards are recognized by the organizers of show?
useless country with useless rulers. what you will end up seeing in the gathering are great criminals of this nation in the name of annenih, obasanjo, bankole, mark, iyabo, etteh and a long list of uncountable criminals.
shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Seun(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2011
GEJ is also being sworn in. Many Nigerians are impressed by the celebrations.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Koikoi(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2011
I must confess that it worth watching. The match past was splendid same as the demonstration by the children. The President is currently being sworn and has affirm his loyalty to Federal Republic of Nigeria. waiting to see the air-force display
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On May 29, 2011
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 29, 2011
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is now the latest president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; The most populous country in Africa and the largest black nation in the world. He will be the president of Nigeria from 2011- 2015. Read more http:///dxMYhGM
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by abdurrazaq(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2011
Inauguration of darkness undecided angry Why the sudden seizure of power supply weeks before this ceremony? Let's begin to see action as soon as possible, that's the point not some BS parade you keep showing to us every opportunity that present itself embarassed
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Odunnu: 1:10pm On May 29, 2011
Subscribing
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by aljharem3: 1:13pm On May 29, 2011
SMH at nigerians

another 4 to 8 yrs of suffering again from PDP, sad
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Thatdave(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2011
buhari cannot bear this. he must be fuming with rage his suicide rope now. the tv on in his room now. nta displaying the live broadcast and he loosing his fan to expose the hook so he can tie his rope and hang himself.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Johndoe100(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2011
alj_harem:

SMH at nigerians

another 4 to 8 yrs of suffering again from PDP, sad

Go hug a transformer please. and spare us the sour grapes

GEJ , sworn in. Planes just flew past. Waiting for his speech.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by wesley80(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2011
My highlight so far would have to be watching those military men march without command, meeeeen i was wowed! . And i think say those things wey we zuzu for NYSC na marching.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by airzzee(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2011
IBB, Atiku & Buhari absent. Who cares?

Meanwhile, the event is great spectacle.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by mithel(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2011
God forbid,watch wetin?confirmation of nigeria's next four years of doom.abegi!!!lyk say na march past go develop d country.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by coded777: 1:34pm On May 29, 2011
Wesley, very true, meeen, March to behold indeed.

The military a major part of the so called "transformation" yet they (military, mostly rtd) linguash in abject improvision. Rubish ~
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Koikoi(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2011
The President is right now giving his inaugural speech
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Remii(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2011
Uhmn, facebook made GEJ speech, maybe NL would in 2015, Hope alive
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Ngodigha: 1:47pm On May 29, 2011
Low turn out, but manageable and o.k.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by dempeople(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2011
Awesome parade by military personnel.

Everything seems to be going well.

I like the part that he talked about a poster to his FB page who lost his father. He said the poster wrote that his father was so much overwhelmed with the joy of GEJ's victory that he collapsed and died.  embarassed May he R.I.P.

GEJ must have known the urgency of time, by now. He must have known the enormous tasks resting on his shoulders.

He must have known the difference between a "Sunday" and a "Monday". He must get to work tomorrow. We can't afford to waste a single second.

Majority of Nigerians are more interested in his administration than any other that we've ever had. The buzz of politics is everywhere with him acknowledging the particular casting of vote by a 103 year old.

Its now or never.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Thatdave(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2011
"the time for lamentation is over . its now time for reformation. . .i know your pain,because i ve been there" -Goodluck in the inaugural speech.
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by Mynd44: 1:57pm On May 29, 2011
I would rather watch Fashola's swearing in ceremony
Re: 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread by intelligen(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2011
1025:

is any sane man expecting me to on my generator and burn my petrol to watch those who have brought untold hardship to this nation celebrate their loots?
i will prefer a carton to such a show of shame where billions are shared in the name of celebration.
i hope the presence of the witches and wizards are recognized by the organizers of show?
useless country with useless rulers. what you will end up seeing in the gathering are great criminals of this nation in the name of annenih, obasanjo, bankole, mark, iyabo, etteh and a long list of uncountable criminals.
shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Get out,u get generator?bad belle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? / Trump's Destruction Of Democratic Values / Magu: EFCC Recovers N738b In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.