Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (327 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Ralph420: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2021
I dated a girl in my street all I wanted to do is catch fun... We were happy until her dad's found out...she pleaded cause she made the shit happened..she never talk to me that much though she was pretty and I started falling for her and she also... Suddenly she changed she don't wanna talk to me that much after her dad seized her phone... Never knew her that much cause is just going to 2 month I never knew she's still in secondary school a boarding school for that matter...she lied about her age and class and also said am the first guy that had sex with her but I see no blood at first..but just a drip...she started saying I Dont love her...bringing different excuses....I lock up when girls yapa....just doing my thing..she started asking about me from my friends and also sent me a request on snapchat cause that's what I told her I use to chat most times....still since I see that she's still checking on me I saw her one day in same street called her she won't answer. But she keeps talking to all my friends... When I chatted her back she said she Dont want to talk to me and she can't talk to me... I Bleep up cause am falling for her and am being jealous...she never want to talk to me but she replies my message always...please any advice.....

IF you talk rubbish I go swear for your papa....
Re: I Need Advice by Offpoint1: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2021
After taking my time to read, scrutinized and analyzed your epistle... I want to sincerely let you know that I don't understand your thread.
Re: I Need Advice by Ralph420: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2021
She said she dont want to talk to me and she can't talk to me.... But replies my chat...
Re: I Need Advice by bigcee(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
It's obvious both of you are not mature for any relationship.
Re: I Need Advice by MufasaLion: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2021
I really don't know your age, educational background or your career but it's obvious the lady is still young irrespective of her body stature. Moreover, she's still in high school for fvck sake!

I don't know how y'all find it easy to even date ladies on your street.

I'd advice you to leave her and focus on yourself. There are many mature ladies out there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Realised This Year / Orji Uzor Kalu, You Don't Know / What Not To Do With A Man In Bed ❗️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.