Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (36654 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Vistra40: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, you slaughter and burn down innocent people every day in your BiafraNISTAN blood-soaked towns and villages because hoodlums attacked police in Ogun state?

Must you Igbos not have common sense?

Below is what you do to police every day in your towns and villages..

Awon terrorist buruku..

grin grin

Do you refer to the igbo race as ipob? Because clearly the person you quoted is a politician who is marketing his candidate and not an ipob member who believes in no election. It only goes to show your true feelings about the igbos in your heart

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Mrkumareze:

I hope Soludo drove through main market road to see the excellent job APGA has done for the business owners there grin
Soludo is coming
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by lagdmark(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Ipob ESN have destroyed one of the most peaceful region in Nigeria.
Nigerians are born scammers everywhere you go
ESN collected huge financial donations from igbos promised to help fight fulani herdsmen in the farms.
In return they turned the Guns at the donors.
God will delay the Biafra achievement because the people are not yet ready.

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I love this man, but I don't think he can change our society.let me explain

Mighty things have small beginning, Facebook started from Harvard, one student at a time, PayPal started small from bunch of online buyers and sellers.

The giant we call Amazon was not started overnight, Jeff bezos started in 1993, he began with books, even Uber started from San Francisco..

My point is this: to change Nigeria we must start one local government at a time. you can't change the whole country at once. buhari has tried it and can confirm it, he cannot control everything at once, that's why he said change begins with you.

Must we fall for every politician who tells us what we wañt to hear, do we really need politicians?. I believe we can change our community one local government at a time instead of trying to change the whole country at once. Good

When I listen to some idiots speaking they want to become the president before they can make change happen.

Soçiety is made up of people, not animals, democracy all over the world is at fault today because we are looking for that elusive leader who will come and make everything alright, that is why we become disillusioned when they cannot perform as expected. from India president modi was hailed as a Messiah, did he change India?

On point!

Countries are looking for a single Messiah and Saviour as President.

The truth is, that can't happen. We all have to work to achieve our collective dreams.

As far as leadership is concerned, the more people you have getting it right from the bottom, the better. I mean from the Ward, Community, LG and State levels. The government at the center is more of an interventionist last resort. It is in place mainly for direction, unification and coordination.

For instance, on security all people at the grassroots (villages and communities) know the hoodlums and criminals that reside among them, much more than the security operatives and governments do.

What are village heads and Chiefs doing? What are parents doing about their daredevil criminal children? What are the roles of educational and religious institutions?

That is why I do not take all the calls for restructuring, resource control and all what not, seriously. These are distractions. These things we happen naturally in due course. The pertinent issue is, how are the resources that are being currently allocated used before asking for more?

My friend recently traveled via train from Warri to Okene for N3,000. These are the kinds of success stories we want to hear about....not about political parties, secessionist agitations, ethnic bigotry, religious strife etc.
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by afamaustin(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2021
No election in Anambra State,the wunt hear
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by obyrich(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
ugotaya:
Meet a Nigerian Medical Doctor Who Rejected 20Million US Dollars and Still Went Ahead to Build a Multi-Billion Naira Empire. His Amazing Story; a Dream Boost to African Youths.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCa4IOrxnLc
Create a thread for this. It is interesting
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Ushman333: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2021
Cowardly ipob no show face, always targeting soft targets. Cowards, you want war, you will get it...it's coming, no rest for you all, we will hunt you to your deaths. Death to ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2021
This man has too much pedigree and should have handled more important aspects of nation building, economic development and government.

The next governor of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Ushman333: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Good, progressive igbos, don't let the losers, disgruntled hoodlums, criminals overrun your zone and states. Be wise, the hoodlums of ipob want to take over, lord over you, loot and steal your wealth...is this what you want. The good are stronger and wiser than the wretched evil ones, unite and destroy evil ipob, it is a whirlwind of death, destruction and doom, it blows no good.

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Mighty things have small beginning, Facebook started from Harvard, one student at a time, PayPal started small from bunch of online buyers and sellers.

The giant we call Amazon was not started overnight, Jeff bezos started in 1993, he began with books, even Uber started from San Francisco..

My point is this: to change Nigeria we must start one local government at a time. you can't change the whole country at once. buhari has tried it and can confirm it, he cannot control everything at once, that's why he said change begins with you.

Must we fall for every politician who tells us what we wañt to hear, do we really need politicians?. I believe we can change our community one local government at a time instead of trying to change the whole country at once.

When I listen to some idiots speaking they want to become the president before they can make change happen.

Soçiety is made up of people, not animals, democracy all over the world is at fault today because we are looking for that elusive leader who will come and make everything alright, that is why we become disillusioned when they cannot perform as expected. from India president modi was hailed as a Messiah, did he change India?

Too much sense in one reply.
Change begins with the man you see in the mirror
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Okoyouth: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2021
This may be old video
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Bighead9: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2021
IPOB cowards don go hide angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
Hope IPOB won't do their best. All they know is to kill their fellow brothers and sisters. Very shameful terrorist organization.

Una go taya for IPOB matter because the real Igbos no send una
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by blackjah(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Óbú nti chiri ya!!!
SlayerForever:

You're in my state and you're talking rubbish because of how much salary. Continue. Ukpana Okpoko gburu...

God knows best.

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
blackjah:
Óbú nti chiri ya!!!

wink

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by sammirano: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2021
gentiles:

Yoruba man, your main concern should be how to cure poverty in yorubaland. It is a shame that 80% of yorubaland is covered with mud houses and brown roofs.

Oloriburuku, Thats why your kind are dieing everyday to find small space in Yoruba land. Your erosion mud states are inhabitable. I said it, Igbos are dumb parasites.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Afamed: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

God bless esn

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Afamed: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2021
gentiles:

Yoruba man, your main concern should be how to cure poverty in yorubaland. It is a shame that 80% of yorubaland is covered with mud houses and brown roofs.
Inconsequential entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by DCmonster: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106333733:
Anambra want Soludo, APC are busy buying pockets of expired politicians and causing chaos in Anambra, we will teach them lessons on election, they will lose their pulling units to APGA

If Andy Ubah get mind he should enter any market in Onitsha to campaign grin
You are a foolish man!
Seems your surname is anambra or apga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Cantonese: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Must we fall for every politician who tells us what we wañt to hear, do we really need politicians?. I believe we can change our community one local government at a time instead of trying to change the whole country at once.

It is the people who make up society.

Our society has long been mismanaged and dismantled by certain group of politicians who see politics as a ladder to get power and secure wealth. These professional politicians are those who have made it impossible for professionals to get into politics. If professionals cannot find their ways into politics and properly manage the affairs, how can we have better societies?

These professional politicians award road contracts and ensure that the jobs are poorly done. The tragedy is that they drive on the same roads with SUVs purchased with such embezzled funds, not thinking that they too feel the impact, physically of their wickedness.

This has been the lot of Nigeria since independence in 1960.

We need more of the likes of Professor Charles Soludo to manage our societies. Do not forget the reforms put in place by Professor Dora Akunyili were very effective in the affairs of Nafdac. We had a Nuhu Ribadu who at inception was fearless but feared by the politicians. What about El Rufai in his short stint as FCT chairman?

What we need to do is to ensure that the right people get into positions of power. Anambra state presents two candidates who can make things better in Professor Soludo and Dr. Maduka. These two are professionals in politics. With either of them Anambra state will get better. Others are professional politicians.

Cheers.
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

Like Taliban like Bokko Haram like bastard IPoB terrorist organisation

Bastardized bastardy bastard
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by NewDawn2O21: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
post=106333494:
Solution we want

Those invaders trying to create fears in our minds they will not succeed
between soludo and maduka which one is the best option?
By the way your brothers from aba and imo has sworn to destabilize the election
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by NewDawn2O21: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2021
OkuFaba:
As far as he's coming out under APGA, the people would give it to him.

I just hope his case won't be like that of Rochas OkoroHAUSA (Mr IBERIBERISM)
Loved by the people, got to the seat and became a monster

God help ndi Anambra
ApGa is Anambra and Anambra is ApGa because of the memory of Ojukwu.
Besides Soludo has a solid career and reputation so I believe he has taken it all.
I only fear terrorist imported from aba , Ebonyi and imo who has sworn to destabilize the election
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by NewDawn2O21: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2021
kingsceemark:

Bastardized bastardy bastard
aba imported terrorist we're waiting for you and your terrorist brothers who have sworn to unleash mayhem in my state.
We'll send you to where you belong and treat you terrorist in the language you best understand
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
aba imported terrorist we're waiting for you and your terrorist brothers who have sworn to unleash mayhem in my state.
We'll send you to where you belong and treat you terrorist in the language you best understand

Bastardized son, which dirty state are you talking about? Dirty iimbecile
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by orohbiro(f): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2021
excess4luv:
which side of the headbridge are you talking about, Asaba or Onitsha axis? You politicians are the real reason we don't have peace here.
There is no single keke on the roads of Onitsha this morning and no market opened for business till this time that as I type, so please tell us where you got those pictures from.
guy u bad o y disgrace d op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by NewDawn2O21: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2021
kingsceemark:

Bastardized son, which dirty state are you talking about? Dirty iimbecile
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala rule 2

Hahahahaha Bastardized bastardy bastard son, coward, so you're calling on them to ban me right? idiot like you, I have more 10 profile here, if them ban this moniker, another go show face, coward I think say you get power to fight?
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by feedthenation(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2021
---By now APGA should have been a formidable regional party in the South East---if not for infighting amongst its politicians---

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by blackmaine: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

I don't engage inconsequential IPoB especially the one from Ochanja/ upper Iweka
Yes what he said is the Truth, if you kill my brother claiming you're a soldier , na thunder go fire you if I get chance any uniform man go receive am, ndi Ara
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

comparing big franchise to how a country is run got me thinking you were wrong at the beginning of your post while reading, but scrolling down, I saw many sense in all of what you said.

For me as an outsider, I think I'd support soludo. My respect for Obiano grew for choosing someone like Soludo to take over from him;not every politician will choose someone with high profile and big resume to take over from them. I think Soludo can take Anambra to the next level.

1 Like

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by TurnNewLeaf: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
kingsceemark:

Hahahahaha Bastardized bastardy bastard son, coward, so you're calling on them to ban me right? idiot like you, I have more 10 profile here, if them ban this moniker, another go show face, coward I think say you get power to fight?
some of you on this nairaland forum will just be insulting people anyhow thinking you'll go Scot free because this forum is faceless..
Do you know the man you just insulted and called him a bastard is a law enforcement agent?
He even tracked you, obtain information about your location and is on the verge of arresting you.
I even had to beg him and plead with him.
Next time be mindful of your comment cos you don't know who is who on nairaland.
Be very careful next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why David Hundeyin Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From Zimbabwe / Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC / Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.