Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (36648 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by emmykk(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:
How recent is this. Let me say it, this man is pushing his luck real hard. If he continues appearing in public canvassing for votes he will be attacked and the news will be a sad one.

So after hiding when he become governor he will continue to hide and hide and not do anything.
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
SlayerForever:

You have been making noise on Nairaland for years now. You were part of those who hailed your gallant forces for wasting unarmed youths all those years. Your soldiers were not terrorists to you. You were so happy and you felt untouchable. Now the hen has come home to roost. The boys now have guns too. Suddenly you start to flash the terrorist tag.

You and others who supported evil all those years will be swallowed up by it.
The boys have guns and they'll kill more igbo than other tribes. You're celebrating too early.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Kinterez(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
excess4luv:
which side of the headbridge are you talking about, Asaba or Onitsha axis? You politicians are the real reason we don't have peace here.
There is no single keke on the roads of Onitsha this morning and no market opened for business till this time that as I type, so please tell us where you got those pictures from.
It's on Wednesday they came for the campaign
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by benuejosh: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Is it that the plight of poor Benue people being killed by Fulani herdsmen mean nothing to you? Charity begins at home. Rescue ur people languishing in abject penury and at the mercy of killer herdsmen before extending ur fake pity to SouthEast. Be guided @benuejosh.
tell Ortom that one. He is the one crying Fulani herdsmen.
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Chikeluba25(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
God bless Anambra
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by warlordd(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Soludo the solution-provider, we Anambrarians have resolved to vote massively for u because we trust in your capacity to transform our darling state the same way u transformed the Central Bank of Nigeria.
#SoludoSolution
#SoludozieAnambra
#VoteSoludo
#VoteApga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
some of you on this nairaland forum will just be insulting people anyhow thinking you'll go Scot free because this forum is faceless..
Do you know the man you just insulted and called him a bastard is a law enforcement agent?
He even tracked you, obtain information about your location and is on the verge of arresting you.
I even had to beg him and plead with him.
Next time be mindful of your comment cos you don't know who is who on nairaland.
Be very careful next time.

You're a fool for using such words, do you even know who I am? Law enforcement my big balls, I wish you're around me right now, so that I can use you as an example for what you're talking about, Somebody insulted the entire south Easterners for no reason, and I replied the idiot, and you're here treating my life, next time think before you reply any topic here, BASTARDIZED
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by SlayerForever: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Caseless:
The boys have guns and they'll kill more igbo than other tribes. You're celebrating too early.

Not really. The Igbo have the lowest representation in the armed forces.
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
SOLUDO=FOLLOW PEACE, O KWA UDO KA ALA IGBO CHO RO.grin
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by warlordd(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Election MUST hold in Anambra state whether the devil likes it or not. All the idiots saying that the election will not hold are frustrated and deranged urchins and criminals from Abia state and a few others from states outside Anambra. We Anambrarians are far more intelligent than u guys and therefore are not interested in your useless organisation like Ipob. Go to your shit hole states and preach your ''no election''. Thank God our man Uche Mefor saw the light when he listened to wise counsel and abandoned your criminal organisation called Ipob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
SOLUDO=FOLLOW PEACE, O KWA UDO KA ALA IGBO CHO RO.grin NKE ANYI BU,NKE ANYI grin grin grin grin UMU IGBO GET SENSE AND STOP KILLING EACH OTHER FOR MATERIAL THINGS. angry
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
SOLUDO=FOLLOW PEACE, O KWA UDO KA ALA IGBO CHO RO.grin NKE ANYI BU,NKE ANYI grin grin grin grin UMU IGBO GET SENSE AND STOP KILLING EACH OTHER FOR MATERIAL THINGS.angryENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF KILLING FELLOW INNOCENT HIMAN BEING!
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Scamburster(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
post=106336435:

On Thursday not today
Why bringing it today?
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by TurnNewLeaf: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
kingsceemark:

You're a fool for using such words, do you even know who I am? Law enforcement my big balls, I wish you're around me right now, so that I can use you as an example for what you're talking about, Somebody insulted the entire south Easterners for no reason, and I replied the idiot, and you're here treating my life, next time think before you reply any topic here, BASTARDIZED
Don't worry we'll get you.
Shey na enugu you dey abi?
We'll track you down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
Don't worry we'll get you.
Shey na enugu you dey abi?
We'll track you down

Bastardized son, if you're a man enough, send me your contact and location, I don't need to track you, I will send who to hurt you down. Stupid person
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by NewDawn2O21: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) by Krismas(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
post=106333329:
Bridge-Head Market agog as traders receive APGA governorship candidate for November election, Chukwuma Soludo in their market.

Thousands of traders are out here to show solidarity to the man who ensured the survival of many businesses through his banking policies when he was the Governor of CBN.

Accompanying Soludo are; Anambra State Commissioner of Trade and Commerce; Hon Uchenna Okafor (Wiper), TC Chairman of Onitsha South; Hon Emeka Asoanya, Member Representing Onitsha South Constituency 1 and 2; Hon. Uzoma Eli and Hon. Beverly Nkemdiche.

They were welcomed by the President General of Bridge Head Market, Chief Sunday Obikeze, Coordinator General of 45 Communities of Old Aguata (OAU), Sir Peter Okala and Chief Ebere Udo, Committee Chairman.

#APGA_Soludo_Ibezim

Soludo has taken the space

#APGAFirst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsWP_KQLoFk
coolI will be very happy to see dis Soludo guy win!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Why We Won’t Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition, By OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.