Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Should I Stay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stay? (1300 Views)

HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay? by ifffffy(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2011
I met my bf on phone about a year ago through wrong number whatever whatever nd i so much love him, we've seen each other so many times after and had nice times together. But a month b4 he met me he met a girl, one way or the other d girl squeezed himself into his life as i was led to believe, so he was double-dating 4 about 2 months until he decided to leave the girl 4 my sake due to that he did not really love d girl, but it's not an hidden fact that the girl loves him and will do anything to get him, which led to the girl looking for so many ways to get pregnant for him which eventually was a success, so it was after a month of their seperation that she came back wit d pregnancy, so my bf couldnt do anything but to accept it, and he told me everything and insist that i should stay saying that "the girl can only force him to be a father but cannot force him to be a husband" d girl gave birth four days ago nd presently in his house until after d naming ceremony. He always promise me that he's not leavimg me nd al his family knows me, nd d girl is always calling me, so should i stay or leave?
Re: Should I Stay? by MMM3(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2011
op
leave dat bloody womanizer now,
unless u want 2 be a 2nd wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay? by tunnytox(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2011
@OP
Leave that loser before its too late what kind of a man will have unprotected sex with just anything in skirt chei some men are just damn too careless
Re: Should I Stay? by Godmother(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2011
Its hard to believe girls still fall for such stories undecided
Pls leave the guy or else you will soon hear of the other girl falling pregnant by "mistake" again

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay? by Ekpoma1: 7:40pm On May 29, 2011
Its obvious he doesnt have regard for you. Look 4 ur husband somewhere else n dnt break wat God has join 2geda.
Re: Should I Stay? by Atreides(f): 8:46pm On May 29, 2011
Please stay with him.

You can come back to Nl to give us the gist when the girl gives birth to twin boys for him next year.

We will comfort you.
Re: Should I Stay? by ismaeel86(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2011
leave and never look back again.
Re: Should I Stay? by tpm(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2011
Period, otherwise known as 'fullstop' (kpom) is never good when they are missing in lengthy passages. U could do well to return to your punctuation class. Good luck
Re: Should I Stay? by maclatunji: 10:13pm On May 29, 2011
Atreides:

Please stay with him.

You can come back to Nl to give us the gist when the girl gives birth to twin boys for him next year.

We will comfort you.

Loving the Sarcasm!
Re: Should I Stay? by ifffffy(f): 10:19pm On May 29, 2011
tpm:

Period, otherwise known as 'fullstop' (kpom) is never good when they are missing in lengthy passages. U could do well to return to your punctuation class. Good luck
are we talking about punctuation here, abeg go sit down. When you had nothing to say, u should have kept mute instead of saying rubbish, what the Bleep
Re: Should I Stay? by Mayflowa(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2011
babe, that guy no be am. Ain't you young. Why do you want to complicate your life. Please dont go and die young. Leave the gentleman alone. There is love waiting for you else where.
Re: Should I Stay? by koseepaaro(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2011
But are you sure that the guy really love you? I yes he wouldn't be having sex with the other lady no matter the pressure the lady might be putting on him. He must be a complete womanizer!
Re: Should I Stay? by Beync(f): 12:02am On May 30, 2011
You can stay as his mistress if you so desire. but he is a womaniser and he's trapped nothing for you, with time he will come to well with his new wify. sorry but such is life, run while the sun is still shining.
Re: Should I Stay? by ifffffy(f): 7:39am On May 30, 2011
@all, i've left him so many times just to see myself running back into his waiting arms, cuz im so much involved with him. Any clue on how to leave him finally.
Re: Should I Stay? by Atreides(f): 9:14am On May 30, 2011
maclatunji:

Loving the Sarcasm!
grin grin grin

Hi Tunji! Haven't seen you on here in a bit.
How far?
Re: Should I Stay? by BABE3: 9:39am On May 30, 2011
ifffffy:

@all, i've left him so many times just to see myself running back into his waiting arms, cuz im so much involved with him. Any clue on how to leave him finally.

Typical kolo-love case!

Oya, me I don't fancy writting in big fonts--but you're gonna make me do it!! Here we go:

[size=14pt]IS there any way to leave him finally??  Yes there IS darling!!!!! The way: Read your First post on the topic AGAIN!! Read it aloud to yourself!!!!  smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Stay? by SAGoddess: 1:19pm On May 30, 2011
ifffffy:

I met my bf on phone about a year ago through wrong number whatever whatever nd i so much love him, we've seen each other so many times after and had nice times together. But a month b4 he met me he met a girl, one way or the other d girl squeezed himself into his life as i was led to believe, so he was double-dating 4 about 2 months until he decided to leave the girl 4 my sake due to that he did not really love d girl, but it's not an hidden fact that the girl loves him and will do anything to get him, which led to the girl looking for so many ways to get pregnant for him which eventually was a success, so it was after a month of their seperation that she came back wit d pregnancy, so my bf couldnt do anything but to accept it, and he told me everything and insist that i should stay saying that "the girl can only force him to be a father but cannot force him to be a husband" d girl gave birth four days ago nd presently in his house until after d naming ceremony. He always promise me that he's not leavimg me nd al his family knows me, nd d girl is always calling me, so should i stay or leave?

You actually "sound" like you believe all these stories your boyfriend told you about the girl, seems a little gullible to me. Was it the first time you heard a man say that? Open your eyes girl, he probably still wants you to remain his other girl while he carries on with his "family". . . . . . . . .
Re: Should I Stay? by iice(f): 2:00pm On May 30, 2011
I no even sabi for una. 'Led to believe', 'due to his love for me'. . .i don't think you've convinced yourself enough.
Re: Should I Stay? by 190: 5:13pm On May 30, 2011
No matter wat u guys say

she would still stay

Una get strength undecided undecided
Re: Should I Stay? by Atreides(f): 8:16pm On May 30, 2011
190 that is what i said

She should stay with him and come next year to give us the gist of how she now takes care of the man's 7 children
Re: Should I Stay? by IZUKWU(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2011
Leave that two timer ,come make i love you tender,
Re: Should I Stay? by maclatunji: 11:05pm On May 30, 2011
Atreides:

grin grin grin

Hi Tunji! Haven't seen you on here in a bit.
How far?

I dey, I am in the "rat-race" at the moment. Plus some of the topics here are depressing and they threaten to make person dumb so I run away just to escape from them from time to time.
Re: Should I Stay? by Atreides(f): 11:20pm On May 30, 2011
maclatunji:

I dey, I am in the "rat-race" at the moment. Plus some of the topics here are depressing and they threaten to make person dumb so I run away just to escape from them from time to time.
Pele sha.

And yeah,some of the topics here threaten to induce dumbness
Re: Should I Stay? by 190: 11:22pm On May 30, 2011
Atreides:

190 that is what i said

She should stay with him and come next year to give us the gist of how she now takes care of the man's 7 children

I tire

One thing i have noticed is, no matter how much people preach -- its what's they would do they would still end up doing

I nor get strength for all these many talk, nah who get power fit post undecided
Re: Should I Stay? by Tricici(f): 11:33pm On May 30, 2011
this will only lead to complication. run for u life & well-being sis.
what do u mean by "the girl keeps callin u"? what does she say to u? dat u'll be the sweetest stepmom-auntie something?
Re: Should I Stay? by Bisjosh(f): 11:53pm On May 30, 2011
what's d prob of dat baby mama sef??!!!!!! Having a child for someone doesn't automatically mean u'd b d wife to d baby papa tongue tongue. My dear I'd advice u to let go of dis guy. Do nt complicate ur life. Life is too short to b sitting or waiting ard miserable. D worse thing is dat d baby mama's family might soon start waging war against u undecided so RUN!!!! And let ur legs b hitting d back of ya head cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Stay? by vaLasce(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2011
poster,
i knw y u always run bck in2his waiting arms.
he has identified ur rite spots,
so he knws aw2f. uck u real good,
and dat tin dey sweet u no b small,so dat wen e dey scratch u,
u no fit help dan2run bck4som hot akamu!
if u dont want2share ur bobo,
run.
but if its4scratching,
no wahala,
u fit stay until u find anoda1,
dat can dig ur well, cheesy grin
Re: Should I Stay? by Youngpo413: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fish brains!
**spits on thread**
Re: Should I Stay? by japhmanuel: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
U gotta leave, cus his baby mama loves him mch, she wil neva let u enjoy him.
Re: Should I Stay? by Bwaal(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
guess the dude is very rich

lol

eating two ponmo'S at the sametime OMG

PLS STAY JARE u can leave wen ur kitten becomes watery he he he pls tell that badoo i dey gbadun im package

ladies and fish brain make go help them all
Re: Should I Stay? by Youngpo413: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Godmother:
Its hard to believe girls still fall for such stories undecided
Pls leave the guy or else you will soon hear of the other girl falling pregnant by "mistake" again

ladies and players

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Wear Engagement Rings To Interviews? / Life Is Too Short…have An Marital Affair / Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.