Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO (3647 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS / Undercover Video Reveals Brutal Treatment Of Falun Gong Prisoners Inside Chinese / Obi Celebrates Christmas With Prisoners, Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
Really? Check the other thread 'unknown gunmen kill Fulani cows in Anambra'
You have never spoken up against these herdsmen nor condemn their atrocities unlike the anti ESN campaign you signed up for. More than 40 lives were slaughtered in southern Kaduna and just buried, maybe ESN killed them.

Stop talking of Southern Kaduna when some unknown persins are now killing left right and center. In Igbo land we don't chase rats while our house is burning.

Now I ask you. Since the formation of ESN in Igbo land has any killer herdsmen been caught? I don't mean killing cows. Yes or no

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 4:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Anyone who supports or appreciate this attacks is not Igbo � but a taquiya rotten demon from futa-djalon.

No Igboman will celebrate something that can draw trouble into a land that has always been admired for it's peace,for a very fruitless and fraud struggle.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO by mybiz234: 5:04am On Oct 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes this was the news u saw on frontpage yesterday with just mere writeups but this is the video. After killing the three police men, they burned the police stations with prisoners inside of it

The unknown gun men are possibly your Fulani pay masters.

I doubt if ESN would do that. They would rather free their fellow igbo prisoners.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO by GetMeRight: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Newton2024:

Do you believe IPOB burnt the detainees alive?
Without IPOB, do you think SE would have been crime free?
Do you think every arson carried out in SE is by IPOB?

I am happy that you know that Some of the people in that cell were arrested over false allegations and petty cases. Now my last question, what do you think should be IPOB's response to indiscriminate arrests and mass killings of their members by Nigeria security forces? If you will answer this questions correctly, you have to put yourself in their shoes. An injustice to IPOB is an injustice to all, because it will reach you and your family one day.

Haha, see logic!
By the time you realised where your region is heading to, I'm sure that it will be too late for you all.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO by Ofodirinwa: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So he should get lost from south east matters but you will be the first to insult us for not reporting about the terrorism of the North

Nna pick a topic for debate so we can debate
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Stop talking of Southern Kaduna when some unknown persins are now killing left right and center. In Igbo land we don't chase rats while our house is burning.

Now I ask you. Since the formation of ESN in Igbo land has any killer herdsmen been caught? I don't mean killing cows. Yes or no
yes, severally. And as can be observed, farmers are returning to their farms without fear of attack from these herdsmen. Except you are staying in mars.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
yes, severally. And as can be observed, farmers are returning to their farms without fear of attack from these herdsmen. Except you are staying in mars.

Atleast show us one video or picture rather than video od you killinh cows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Registered Voters In South East 606,000, Osun Alone 707,000 / Charly Boy Shares Misleading Photo Of Tinubu Watching Peter Obi On TV / Remi Tinubu VS Margaret Obi; Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.