Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB (20459 Views)

We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Dickson178(m): 6:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Abeg which people be ohaneze ndi Igbo ?
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by philfrey08: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:
We know the recent destruction and killing of civilians like Mr Akunyili is to paint ESN black.Because they have been working pretty well in stopping Fulani herdsmen terrorist in the whole East.

Now Fg have send their attacking dogs to come and say it in words.

Your stupidity knows no bounds

But masses in East are not fooled.

If say i know any ESN,I will just support them in the little way i can.
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by philfrey08: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:
We know the recent destruction and killing of civilians like Mr Akunyili is to paint ESN black.Because they have been working pretty well in stopping Fulani herdsmen terrorist in the whole East.

Now Fg have send their attacking dogs to come and say it in

Your stupidity knows no bounds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Topbale(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2021
so don't stop ESN, just continue killing your brothers, and economic of your land. time will come you be come you'll regret.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Sicilyjoe: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2021
BKayy:
Incase you people have forgotten "George Obiozor, the current PG of Ọhaneze Ndigbo was Nominated by Miyetti Allah"
You see why he is asking for those that fight killer herdsmen disbanded

Ewu go back to school, what concern pg of ohaneze with this statement ?
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Lovenorth: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2021
They are all terrorist organizations, how can you ask lawless organization to control your people?
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Alday: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Onwuasanya FCC Jones is a junior media aide to Hope Uzodinma. A simple search on Google and his Facebook page makes it glaring
DOTian:
No news here. This is just the Hope Uzodinmmas version of ohaneze. Where were all these people when Buhari and his thugs were murdering Igbo youthss for fun? All of them are panicking because of the strong command and control abilities of IPOB. Folks are not swayed and will persevere to the end..

1 Like

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by ruggedtimi(m): 6:38am On Oct 02, 2021
BKayy:
Incase you people have forgotten "George Obiozor, the current PG of Ọhaneze Ndigbo was Nominated by Miyetti Allah"
this looks fake
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by warlordd(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2021
There is no difference between IPOB and ESN. Infact, they are like six and half a dozen. Just like Kanu, they are all criminals!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by kingsceemark(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2021
They should come and disband our gallant Soldier men naw, ESN AND IPOB has come to stay, our people (GREAT IGBOS) loves our work and we love them too, and we're ready to protect and defend them anytime anyday against those DIRTY Fulani herdsmen

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by GetMeRight: 6:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Lol, Ohaneze youth Wing is finally getting sense and balls unlike their elders wing. The other time, the elders wing were talking about the siege against them like they don't know that their own very sons, the Talibans of the south east are the killers. IPOB/ESN can't be tamed anymore, they have tasted power and blood, it can only get worse for everyone in the south east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by GetMeRight: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:

If say i know any ESN,I will just support them in the little way i can .

They're not ghost now. Go and look for them, you will see them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by kingsceemark(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2021
warlordd:
There is no difference between IPOB and ESN. Infact, they are like six and half a dozen. Just like Kanu, they are all criminals!!!

This your good news sounds so good, but not all IPOB AND ESN are on this useless platform nairaland, please can you come down to the East and preach this your lovely good news direct to their ears, so that them go hear you clearly

2 Shares

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by GetMeRight: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2021
kingsceemark:

This your good news sounds so good, but not all IPOD AND ESN all on this useless platform nairaland, please can you come down to the East and preach this your lovely good news direct to their

ears, so that them go hear you clearly

If you didn't know why they're nicknamed Talibans of the South East before, now you do with the threat you called a statement. They don't take prisoners, they don't entertain differing opinions. And you all giving them maximum support, cheering and hailing them. Cheering them to your own doom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Guyman02: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2021
BKayy:

Fake News that has been debunked severally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by kingsceemark(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2021
GetMeRight:

If you didn't know why they're nicknamed Talibans of the South East before, now you with the threat you called a statement. They don't take prisoners, they entertain differing opinions. And you all giving them maximum support, cheering and hailing them. Cheering them to your own doom

What are you trying to say, are you speaking in tongues? We love your good news, but can you make it clear to us in the language that we should understand?
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by GetMeRight: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2021
kingsceemark:

What are you trying to say, are you speaking in tongues? We love your good news, but can you make it clear to us in the language that we should understand?
Fair enough:

If you didn't know why they're nicknamed Talibans of the South East before, now you do with the threat you called a statement. They don't take prisoners, they don't entertain differing opinions. And you all giving them maximum support, cheering and hailing them. Cheering them to your own doom

1 Like

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by RosyIsBlessed: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:

Continue to support them till it reaches you. I don't know why you lot lack sense. You'll support killers, like you think rain falls on only one roof.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by MrBlock: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:

There are video evidences of residents of the South East cheering the unknown gun men as they carryout their destructive activities. This gives indication that the people are in support of what is going on. If this group is
not ESN, then what is it? Or you mean the South Easterners decided to celebrate the armed group sent by saboteurs to discredit IPOB? I'm confused, please explain.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZWKmYlTGHRw?feature=share

https://www.nairaland.com/6776841/see-video-residents-hail-cheer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Commentor: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2021
DOTian:
No news here. This is just the Hope Uzodinmmas version of ohaneze. Where were all these people when Buhari and his thugs were murdering Igbo youthss for fun? All of them are panicking because of the strong command and control abilities of IPOB. Folks are not swayed and will persevere to the end..

I agree with you.

You guys have only just started.

Many more Dr. Akunyili's to go down.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by FirefliesSun(f): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2021
State actors are behind it
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Mexicanbreed: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Its a lie ESN must remain to protect the Igbo's from killer herdsmen like the akunyili's, the sit at home must continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Mexicanbreed: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:

Fool, you are saying this because you don't live in the east to witness the high level of suffering and backwardness cosd by ipob, I wish ipob/esn never stop their attacks, they should go on with their attacks for at least 3 more yes so we can compare and contrast

1 Like

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Gireiboy(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2021
FallenShitHole:
ESN: IPOB identifies agents Uzodinma allegedly uses to perpetrate killings in Imo, southeast.

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Friday revealed the identities of those allegedly behind the killings in Imo, Anambra, and the southeast generally.

IPOB alleged that the Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, and his accomplices created a fake Eastern Security Network, ESN, who are eliminating his political opponent in the southeast.

The group disclosed this in a statement signed by Emma Powerful, its spokesman.

According to Powerful: “Worried by the increasing rate of senseless killings in Biafra land especially Anambra and Imo States, the intelligence unit of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has been intensifying efforts towards uncovering the masterminds of these heinous crimes.

“These efforts have paid off as the unit has been able to track some of the people behind the atrocities.

“Through intelligence, we discovered that the Supreme Court Administrator of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma and his fellow traitors with the collaboration of the evil Nigeria security agents established fake ESN group to eliminate perceived political opponents in the South East particularly in Imo State.

“Our intelligence unit, the M. Branch, discovered that Hope Uzodinma is behind the killing of innocent citizens of Imo State. He and his co-traitors in their desperation to demonise IPOB and impress their Fulani slavemasters, set up a fake Eastern Security Network, ESN which they are using to terrorise the people to create the wrong impression that IPOB and ESN have gone violent.”

The group also named agents Uzodinma is allegedly using to eliminate his perceived political opponents.

Uzodinma reacts to killing of five gunmen by Police in Imo

IPOB added: “To prove to them that we are well ahead of them, we make bold to publish the names and phone numbers of those he is using to recruit fake ESN operatives in Imo State. The affected agents know very well that we know them.”

They named Ekene Anaduele, Aka Stainless, a former APGA aspirant in Imo State; C.O.C Akaolisa Attorney General, (Idemili Akwu Ojor Eziinwanne NA Orsu); and Emman Uguru, Deputy Chairman Orsu, (Edu Awo Idemili ).

It added that Ikenna Ezubeozor, Chairman of Awo Idemili Town Union, is in charge of recruitment for Uzodinma while Amaokwe Chukwuka is youth leader, Obinna Izunobi Edeukwu as head of community policing and Nwadi Ikeh as a frontliner.

IPOB also listed Oguwara Ikeh, President Ndu Ukwu, as one of Uzodinma’s agents.

“These traitors and others are those behind the senseless killings and political assassinations in Imo State. Their intension is to disrepute IPOB by linking us with their atrocities but they won’t escape judgement. Their evil will soon catch up with them.

“These agents of death are the ones recruited by Hope Uzodinma to eliminate Imo citizens in their bid to disrepute ESN, a divine outfit established by our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to protect and secure our ancestral land against Fulani terrorists masquerading as herdsmen.

“Hope Uzodinma and co set up this recruitment team after the late Ikonso, a gallant ESN Special Commander rejected his offer and appeals to join them. They later killed Ikonso for turning down the satanic offer,” it said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/01/esn-ipob-identifies-agents-uzodinma-allegedly-uses-to-perpetrate-killings-in-imo-southeast/
So, you expect us to believe these, i mean what if that is the MO of IPOB/ESN, to deliberately kill people and then denie it, and to also used the incidence to turn public opinion in their favour against their perceived enemies in the south east.
Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by uchennamani(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:

You are really stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by mandax: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2021
FAKE NEWS.

Jones Onwuasonya has no business with Ohaneze leadership.

Who brought this nonsense story to NL?

Onwuasonya was once an apostle of Rochas Okorocha but now an apostle of Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Onwuasonya eats from the crumbs of successful politicians in Imo state. His only trade is writing political essays to favor whoever politician he licks his ass at anytime.

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by GetMeRight: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2021
kingsceemark:

Still asking you, are you speaking in tongues or what are you trying to say, E be like say you no go school, this is my last response to you, illiterate fool

Oh, I get it now. Typical empty headed IPOBian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by Afamed: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Bookhub:
So Fulani herdsmen will resume killings and turn southeast to Kaduna and Benue Abi? Already we know your plans ohaneze-ndi -Fulani..
The question a sane mind will ask. How many Fulani herdsmen have your ESN arrested since their formation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB by kollinz1234(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
They should keep feeling like the world now.
Osisikankwu do pass this one, before destruction came on their camp.

Na their onye oshi London scammer go chest am.
Omoslim welcome back. Ipob are now fully in control. They have become the government in the East despite all your hypocritical evangelism. I am just imagining your state of mind right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls / Bandits In Niger Kill Health Worker & Factory Manager After N8m Ransom (Pix) / Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.