Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It (5761 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jaydot01:
HOW CAN I UNREAD THIS?

Plug ur eyes if u have one
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Toks2008(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2021
ifinger:
So we were just friends at the office , she would always come around my office to exchange pleasantries.
On one occasion she was looking dull so I asked what the problem was , she told me it was actually a personal thing so I asked her to say what it was if I could help ?
Then she told me that her hubby has not been giving her time ! I asked her to explain what she meant by time ? Then I observed she was shy , I then realized she was talking of intimacy ?
Then as a sharp guy I asked her what she wanted or I could help ? She started smiling , so I just put it to her do u want me to shag u? She was like no ooo if we do that how are we going to be looking at one another at the office? She left for her office !

Two days later she was like she wanted to tell me something ? I said ok what is it she would not talk just stood by my table smiling , so I was sitted beside her while she rested on my table I slid my hand down her tigh she just kept looking at her phone as if she was not aware what I was doing , I slid my hand up her vvj den she smiled and said I will chat u later

Well we chatted she told me exactly what she wanted , I arranged for a hotel gave her the direction and she met me at the venue , immidiately she came in she removed her ring , chsins and jumped on the bed like she has missed the dk for a century!!

I drilled this babe like tomorrow no de , then went down the posi , and gave her tongue , she was moaning like a baby.
Since then she told me I needed more I was like are u for real mama don love up oh
It just take my wish now to fok this madam anytime I want

If this is true then you are finished.

Never ever sleep with a married lady.

GOD hates it so much that he meticulously wrote against it with his own hands talking about the 7th and 10th commandment.

If a guy wants to be unfortunate in life he should sleep with another man's wife especially the one that is still married and living under the same roof with her husband.
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Toks2008:

If this is true then you are finished.

Never ever sleep with a married lady.

GOD hates it so much that he meticulously wrote against it with his own hands talking about the 7th and 10th commandment.

If a guy wants to be unfortunate in life he should sleep with another man's wife especially the one that is still married and living under the same roof with her husband.

Over sabi no go ki u ! But it's okay for married women to collect other man money?, U de ment? Check what the holy book wrote about that? It comes with gbola ! No free money!

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Toks2008(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2021
ifinger:

Over sabi no go ki u ! But it's okay for married women to collect other man money?, U de ment? Check what the holy book wrote about that? It comes with gbola ! No free money!

You are finished.

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Toks2008:

You are finished.

Rest in peace mf

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Finnese001: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
ifinger:
So we were just friends at the office , she would always come around my office to exchange pleasantries.
On one occasion she was looking dull so I asked what the problem was , she told me it was actually a personal thing so I asked her to say what it was if I could help ?
Then she told me that her hubby has not been giving her time ! I asked her to explain what she meant by time ? Then I observed she was shy , I then realized she was talking of intimacy ?
Then as a sharp guy I asked her what she wanted or I could help ? She started smiling , so I just put it to her do u want me to shag u? She was like no ooo if we do that how are we going to be looking at one another at the office? She left for her office !

Two days later she was like she wanted to tell me something ? I said ok what is it she would not talk just stood by my table smiling , so I was sitted beside her while she rested on my table I slid my hand down her tigh she just kept looking at her phone as if she was not aware what I was doing , I slid my hand up her vvj den she smiled and said I will chat u later

Well we chatted she told me exactly what she wanted , I arranged for a hotel gave her the direction and she met me at the venue , immidiately she came in she removed her ring , chsins and jumped on the bed like she has missed the dk for a century!!

I drilled this babe like tomorrow no de , then went down the posi , and gave her tongue , she was moaning like a baby.
Since then she told me I needed more I was like are u for real mama don love up oh
It just take my wish now to fok this madam anytime I want

Ma niggga

Married pussy feels better

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Darrkfire(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2021
How you guys knowingly sleep with a married woman is still beyond me.
These things have repercussions. Desist from it now dat it's still in its early days

Peace

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Darrkfire:
How you guys knowingly sleep with a married woman is still beyond me.
These things have repercussions. Desist from it now dat it's still in its early days

Peace
Seriously keep ur advice to u and urs
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
You're doing well.

Meanwhile... bookmakers die!!!

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by debbydams(f): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
ifinger:

Gettat hypocrite did the person complain to u were
smiles..op u beta stay off that woman if your story is true, u will not die before your time o,,we ve thousands of single ladies u Can bleep
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
smiles..op u beta stay off that woman if your story is true, u will not die before your time o,,we ve thousands of single ladies u Can bleep

Lol person wey never die no know watin go kill am even as u turn die adviser u no no were u go � end so u really believe my post was false? Yimu like u think I made it up to make u happy right? Abeg I no need convince u

1 Like

Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by debbydams(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
ifinger:

Lol person wey never die no know watin go kill am even as u turn die adviser u no no were u go � end so u really believe my post was false? Yimu like u think I made it up to make u happy right? Abeg I no need convince u
I'm not advising you tho u are old enof to decide what u what na, but married woman is not a good idea pls
Re: She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It by ifinger: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
I'm not advising you tho u are old enof to decide what u what na, but married woman is not a good idea pls

Nothing is ever good u are in a position to make it what u want

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her / Message To My Future Wife Boyfriend's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.