Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa (22928 Views)

Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by emonis88: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
For d past what? 20 yrs is this guy joking? Bf democracy who has bn ruling us as military men ? Wasn't it d north? Show me any southern military president. N when democracy came they ve had their fair share of being presidents. So pls how has d north suffered for d past 20yrs?
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by preciousmetals: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
It is too late, this lamentation will not save you guys, you guys will reap what you sow very soon

3 Likes

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Flairoqy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
I see disintegration coming to NIGERIA through referendum, North building a greater economy than the south due to ethnicity and marginalization, I see south comparing the northern economy to southern economy and finally realize that north was never the problem, it has been leadership.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Latakia(f): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... Hope ipob matter no dey give you hbp
Their madness always give me joy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Decency2020:
I have never seen where parasite will like to let the host go

The SE are the ones who need Nigeria the most. Most of you make your living outside the SE because the SE is not big enough for you. So when you talk of parasites and hosts, I suggest you think again
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Bfss: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Apostlepee: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
"NIGERIANS MUST LEARN TO STAY TOGETHER"
Oga come and force me nah
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Dunamai86(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yes, we can see that already- but only if the north is allowed to take the lion share of the national cake and are allowed to continue their banditry and kidnapping ministry. Your time is up

2 Likes

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by ekesol: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Lionnation: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
The good part is North did not blame others for the suffering in their land
shut up the6 did name Yoruba's for banditry in the north, may be you are new to politics section
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by ayojohn4real: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Unity beggers, all this Aboki actually know that without the south ehnn Somalia and Afghanistan go better pass their country, with the way their leaders have use poverty control dem finish

Their elite claim to love them, yet no schools, no good health care, no security they turn all of them to ALIMAGIRI finish, but their our children dey school abroad...love indeed

Until northern youth wise up and begin to ask their leaders' questions, nothing will change for dem their politician be like God for north, one begins to dey stray public fund the other dem gather like goat they praise am..
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by mandax: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/despite-20-years-suffering-north-has-no-agitation-destroy-nigeria-%E2%80%93-arewa-forum

What agitation is greater than political and religious leaders of 12 far northern states setting aside the 1999 constitution of Nigeria when they adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws?

Do these Arewa forum not recognize that adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system amounts to separation from Nigeria of secular constitution?

Boko Haram that quickly started action after the adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

But far north still clutches to one Nigeria because of lucre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Decency2020(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

The SE are the ones who need Nigeria the most. Most of you make your living outside the SE because the SE is not big enough for you. So when you talk of parasites and hosts, I suggest you think again

To start with I am not Igbo.

But can you ask your people to let them go because they have been asking for that?

Do not pity them abeg

Unity beggar
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by gurunlocker: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rule for 100 years, you will keep on suffering....
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Decency2020:

To start with I am not Igbo.

But can you ask your people to let them go because they have been asking for that?

Do not pity them abeg

Unity beggar

i am not a Northerner either. i would gladly be in a country without them, they are more trouble than they are worth.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Safyqueen: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lamentation upon lamentation. Sometimes I think that our leaders are happy with the state of this country. What is so hard in restructuring the country, obey federal character principle, prosecute criminals irrespective of their tribe/religion? If the government can do this everyone Nigerian will be singing one Nigeria. We are just treating the symptoms instead of the cause of the disease.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

What you said is right if everything including security is not politicised.
What kind of restructuring are the south talking about and what kind the north can accept. This is where the problem is.

Nigeria depends on oil which is located in the south though oil are found in Bauchi state recently but not explored for now. Other states has one vital mineral or the other not yet explored to yield them revenues. The only one explored and giving the entire country much revenue for now is the southern oil. How can you just wake up one day and say you want to claim it all? Do you think if Federal government can finish Ajaokuta steel for Kogi State, the state will ever care about Niger Delta oil for survival? But can the state finishes the project? No.
This is where the problem is and more.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
The North, Muslim North is working to destroy Nigeria
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Evercurious(f): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Latakia:
Their madness always give me joy grin

Lol... Then be ready to die on top ipob matter... Do you ve a strong rope around? Maybe I cld send one across to you abode for your usage ..
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by codemaniacs: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

you're mis-informed...

the reason a lot of igbos make their living outside the SE is because the states outside the SE do not have a policy to protect the economic interest of the indigenes in those states and another reason is because the SE is in Nigeria and according to the constitution of Nigeria any Nigerian can live and do business anywhere..

the reason I said you're mis-informed is that the SE has the largest gas reserves in Africa, they also have arable land, they also have one of the largest oil reserves in Africa, they have a large population of university educated people e.t.c.

they are the ones that do not need Nigeria at all..

1 Like

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Jacobx007: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Apart from the South South, all other regions are parasites
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by codemaniacs: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Safyqueen:

What you said is right if everything including security is not politicised.
What kind of restructuring are the south talking about and what kind the north can accept. This is where the problem is.

Nigeria depends on oil which is located in the south though oil are found in Bauchi state recently but not explored for now. Other states has one vital mineral or the other not yet explored to yield them revenues. The only one explored and giving the entire country much revenue for now is the southern oil. How can you just wake up one day and say you want to claim it all? Do you think if Federal government can finish Ajaokuta steel for Kogi State, the state will ever care about Niger Delta oil for survival? But can the state finishes the project? No.
This is where the problem is and more.

stop saying what you don't know...

Like I told another NL user - "before 1914 amalgamation southern nigeria was rich by just selling resources because the revenue from the sale of the resources could cater for its population and there was still millions in net profit ( budget surplus ) and that net profit money that should have been used to further the infrastructural development of southern Nigeria, due to amalgamation in 1914, was used to balance the budget deficit of northern Nigeria because northern Nigeria was always running at net loss ( budget deficit )...

If there is oil in northern Nigeria it will be explored.

the bri:tish could not make northern Nigeria profitable, is it un-educated and ter:rorists loving northern nigerians that will now make it profitable. grin grin grin grin

the weed you're smoking is very strong. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Afritop(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
At least try and develop your states. Deliberate refusal to develop your states is backwardness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by showafrica(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/despite-20-years-suffering-north-has-no-agitation-destroy-nigeria-%E2%80%93-arewa-forum

This people are so much afraid of ipob and division. This is the reality, Nigeria is unworkable lets go our separate way before Britain came. No going back. Higb bp will surely get new customers if they continue to fear like this.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by jditimiya(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Come to think of it, we all need to talk to ourselves and leaders too, let us try to use the word "human understanding". Yes they have their problem and we also have ours. Then people from the East why will you be killing your brothers because they don't buy your view. Boys let reason and stop the killings.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Egein(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
You do not destroy what you leech from.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

you're mis-informed...

the reason a lot of igbos make their living outside the SE is because the states outside the SE do not have a policy to protect the economic interest of the indigenes in those states and another reason is because the SE is in Nigeria and according to the constitution of Nigeria any Nigerian can live and do business anywhere..

the reason I said you're mis-informed is that the SE has the largest gas reserves in Africa, they also have arable land, they also have one of the largest oil reserves in Africa, they have a large population of university educated people e.t.c.

they are the ones that do not need Nigeria at all..

I am aware of this I never said SE do not have resources did I? I said most Ibo people make their living outside of the SE because the SE is not big enough for them. The entire SE is smaller than Oyo state and there are probably more Ibos than yorubas! You need to differentiate between what is good for the elite and what is good for the people. The current system is good for the Northern elite but it is not good for their people. Their people made more progress under Sardauna, when they werent dependent on Oil. Let me explain something to you about the Oil and gas industry...it does not employ a lot of people!!! Most Ibos are business men and businesses need markets. The SE market is not big enough to sustain the Ibo business man. and in a secession, they wont have the same access they enjoy today.

Another thing about gas and Oil reserves. Most of it will eventually stay in the ground. Because of the green push in the west and their ESG crap, It is increasingly difficult to find any financial institution that will finance new Coal/Oil/gas developments these days.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by sunnnnyuu(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
dre11:

Mr yarima you are part of the northern politicians therefore you will not support desintigration of Nigeria but we northern youth are tired of scam called Nigeria please let's break up
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Decency2020(f): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

i am not a Northerner either. i would gladly be in a country without them, they are more trouble than they are worth.

Then let them be, they don't even want your association or you like associating with troublesome people?
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by codemaniacs: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

I am aware of this I never said SE do not have resources did I? I said most Ibo people make their living outside of the SE because the SE is not big enough for them. The entire SE is smaller than Oyo state and there are probably more Ibos than yorubas! Let me explain something to you about the Oil and gas industry...it does not employ a lot of people!!! Most Ibos are business men and businesses need markets. The SE market is not big enough to sustain the Ibo business man. and in a secession, they wont have the same access they enjoy today.

you're contradicting yourself... and its Igbos not Ibos.

they also have the largest coal deposits in Africa.

you said "The entire SE is smaller than Oyo state" then who are the indigenes of Oyo state... the entire SE is bigger than Akwa-ibom and Cross-River ( efik, ibibio , annang, oron e.t.c )

revenue from Oil and gas industry will be used to fund other industries that employ millions of igbos...

most Ibos are not business men, a lot of them are retail traders and university graduates and the SE is more than big enough to sustain them...

there are more Yorubas than Igbos... hundreds of thousands of Yorubas did not die in a war, hundreds of thousands of Yorubas did not have their bank accounts wiped which will lead to decrease in standard of living which leads to poverty e.t.c...

normally, they are never meant to have same access they enjoy today if the states outside the SE protects the economic interests of its indigenes.

dan:gote makes his living outside northern Nigeria does that mean northern Nigeria is not big enough for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.