Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa (22926 Views)

Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

Igbos are migrant in nature.. its not my fault that it took me to tell you that they are migrant in nature...

they are all over because like I said there is no policy to protect the economic interests of indigenes and the people in those places patronize them, if people don't patronize then they won't be able to sustain themselves in those places...

people can also make money both at home and outside their home together if they can afford and it and are ambitious enough to do it...

its not about "if they can do it at home they dont leave home"... this comment shows your lack of understanding the nature of Igbos...

Igbos have the behavior of controlling and been dominant in a place that is not indigenous to them just like the f:ulanis and e:uropeans whether legally or illegally..

What the ef is wrong with you, I told you from the beginning that Ibos are migrant by nature you argued, then now at the end of countless back and forth, now you tell me Ibos are migrant by nature. is that not the origin of this discussion, that Ibos by their nature need other lands to survive? Guy I am beginning to conclude that even the common verson of this thing called sense is lacking at your end and that you are just arguing emotionally as is the typical ibo way.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by codemaniacs: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

common sense is the sense of a common ma. The kind of man you tell that sources for financing coal are limited and he is still telling you its not impossible and pinning his hopes on something with a low probability. I didn't say it was impossible but you would have thought that real sense would have dictated to a man who claims to have sense that he cant bank on these projects as he may not be able to get the finance to execute them, to execute enough of them at scale or to execute them at a profitable rate. Just saying!!!

Possible and likely are 2 different things

your sense of reasoning is limited...

you keep saying "he may not be able to get the finance to execute them, to execute enough of them at scale or to execute them at a profitable rate."

Loans don't have to be taken to finance such if the capital is coming from the country that wants the power plants built..

stop limited your mind.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by iyke2frankeze: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

given what opportunity, what distorted history? Everything I stated in the post you quoted is a verifiable fact.

You know very well that you lied. You are looking for who to exchange words but I am not available. Try next person, please.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
codemaniacs:

your sense of reasoning is limited...

you keep saying "he may not be able to get the finance to execute them, to execute enough of them at scale or to execute them at a profitable rate."

Loans don't have to be taken to finance such if the capital is coming from the country that wants the power plants built..

stop limited your mind.

Enough of this. Good luck with your Biafra project. I wish you well, your exit will certainly be to the benefit of us in the SW.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by codemaniacs: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

What the ef is wrong with you, I told you from the beginning that Ibos are migrant by nature you argued, then now at the end of countless back and forth, now you tell me Ibos are migrant by nature. is that not the origin of this discussion, that Ibos by their nature need other lands to survive? Guy I am beginning to conclude that even the common verson of this thing called sense is lacking at your end and that you are just arguing emotionally as is the typical ibo way.

you said they can't do it in their region.. you never said they are migrant in nature...

the point is Igbos don't need other lands to survive.. they go to other lands because they see opportunities and those opportunities are not protected by the governments of those places ..
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by codemaniacs: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

Enough of this. Good luck with your Biafra project. I wish you well, your exit will certainly be to the benefit of us in the SW.

I am not Igbo...

I wish you well too...

have a nice weekend
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by TruthinAction: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
They are very correct. They don't intend to destroy Nigerians. Their only intent is to destroy the Christians in Nigeria. And after that, Nigeria will still continue to exist. But their plans are dead on arrival. It will not stand in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by showafrica(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
Parasitic north see them playing their mind game as usual to fool zombies not we igbos...
Now they are hailing massob and demonizing ipob forgetting that same body are fighting for same course,the idiots want to make it look like they love massob and hate ipob...

Seems like this lots have short memories,same massob members that were massacred on the street then some of them were killed and dumped in ezu river in anambra state..

This fools think they can fool everybody..

Until you slowpokes let biafrans go you lots won't have peace...

Go and ask Cameroon xup...

When the time comes those armies you think you have you will find them and you won't see them keep boasting and bragging..time shall tell....

And if you think you will be save when the jungle finally mature then you need to have a rethink, because every Creeks and crannies will surely feel the heat...

E be like amba boys dey show Cameron pepper. Africa must get sense by force
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by blaise26abj(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
perambulator:

You are missing the point. The problems of Nigeria today, can be traced to the actions of the ibos in the '60s. You can blame the North for what they did as a consequence that's a different story but you cannot be playing victim when the whole situation was caused by yourselves. moreover you cannot keep trying a strategy that has not only failed on seperate occasions but has set you back. Who does that? You wonder why there is no Ibo president after 61 years, you wonder why there are no Ibos heading the armed forces, but you forget what you did when you were in power and when you were in control of arms and instead of showing the rest of the country that you can be trusted with political and military power you embark on the same bring the house down mentality, the same suicide missions that failed you in the past and put you in a worse position.

Nigeria had the right to referendum at indepence, it was ironsi that removed it. All regions controlled their own resources, I am from the SW, what the North or East did had no effect on me, I wasnt stuck In Nigeria or a slave , there was no monkey dey work baboon dey chop, If you like dont develop your region, thats was your business, the british left us a fair system.......until Ironsi removed referendum and enacted the Unification decree. The north simply capitalised on what they met on ground. States were created in response to the east. These are the things that are the root of our problems today and they are all in response to the suspiscions of the motives of the east by the North....the rest of us are suffering for it!!!

And your people are still embarking on that same mindset....dont they ever learn?
First of all I am not Igbo . I’m Yoruba . Furthermore I don’t subscribe to the idea of holding on to the past . If they want to leave with their supposed motives . THEY SHOULD GO ! Is it by force ? If this degenerate to another civil war , Everyone will suffer terribly because the game of warfare has changed drastically . Some ragtag Boko haram has kept Nigeria at war for over 10 years . Longer than the Civil War .

My 2 piece is if these useless leaders we have can’t restructure , then let the country split . You can’t keep holding a major ethnicity down because of suspicion and they are saying ok let us go , you say no . Haba

2 Likes

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by wallrichy: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
The problem of the North is laziness, stupidity, greediness, islamotology, jihadiasm, fraudism, ignorasim, illiteracy, moronism and an attitude of total self destruction. You will notice that the stupid Arewa fellow never mentioned that Southern people or states were their problem that created their present stupidity of purpose. It's their own personal Boko Haram, Banditry and their own stupid father of Boko Haram and Bandits called Buhari....they are just maggots ridden bunch of idiots in the northern Nigeria....
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by stinechykee: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/despite-20-years-suffering-north-has-no-agitation-destroy-nigeria-%E2%80%93-arewa-forum
Let me not say what is in my mind concerning what this man vomited cos if I do hell will let loose
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by stinechykee: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/despite-20-years-suffering-north-has-no-agitation-destroy-nigeria-%E2%80%93-arewa-forum
Let me not say what is in my mind concerning what this parasite and cow fucker vomited cos if I do hell will let loose
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
blaise26abj:

First of all I am not Igbo . I’m Yoruba . Furthermore I don’t subscribe to the idea of holding on to the past . If they want to leave with their supposed motives . THEY SHOULD GO ! Is it by force ? If this degenerate to another civil war , Everyone will suffer terribly because the game of warfare has changed drastically . Some ragtag Boko haram has kept Nigeria at war for over 10 years . Longer than the Civil War .

My 2 piece is if these useless leaders we have can’t restructure , then let the country split . You can’t keep holding a major ethnicity down because of suspicion and they are saying ok let us go , you say no . Haba

Firstly, I have always said ibos are free to leave and I have said it in this thread they are too much trouble. Now as far as the past which is my point in this thread in case you missed it is this. We learn from the past to prevent the same mistakes in the future. My point is ibos never learn from the past and keep digging bigger holes from themselves. The situation the ibos find themselves in today politically is self inflicted and they are are making the same errors again and will only find themselves in a worse position and will only compain even more only to find themselves in an even worse position. the ibo man is today fighting for something he already had but lost by his own doing and an inability to be strategic,

perambulator:

Everytime the ibo man is disgruntled, he sets the place alight and then ends up in a worse position than he was and then he sets the place alight and then he ends up in a worse position and then he sets the place alight.......rinse, repeat

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by ofiko123(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
May God help and save Nigeria...
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by stinechykee: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
post=106374387:
A better Nigeria is all we want
Ofcourse you will not condemn what this your fellow parasite brother said but let it come from an Igbo man oh no,you will be barking up and down here like a mad dog
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

You know very well that you lied. You are looking for who to exchange words but I am not available. Try next person, please.

oga I did not come looking for you, you are the one who quoted me. If you feel anything I said was factually wrong refute it with facts. You cant just jump in on my posts and be giving low intellect emotional unspecific responses. I dont have time for halfwits!!! At least make me feel that I am engaging someone of decent (if not superior) intellect!!!
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by rollandben(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bounch of greedy, wicked illiterate. The point is that no other tribes would like to live with you. You people are wicked and terrible
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by rollandben(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Its okay when you people are suffering in the north...its seems the killings is part of you and northerners Wang it that way. But as for Yoruba and Igbo and other tribes doesn't want it that way. Those are the escalated monsters you people created. Northerner is the sole epidemic Nigeria is facing today.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by jossytech(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Here d fact

Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:33am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=106367581][/quote]The dumbest statement of d year from a cow sperm product bequeathed with cow brain. These Northeners starting from their dayold born to d eldest are all dummy,dullard,iberibestic,very stupid. Hausa/Fulani are d world most stupid race,i detest them.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Latakia(f): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol... Then be ready to die on top ipob matter... Do you ve a strong rope around? Maybe I cld send one across to you abode for your usage ..
Na who come dey die now between me and IPOB/Igbos grin
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by EagleNest(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2021
perambulator:

You are missing the point. The problems of Nigeria today, can be traced to the actions of the ibos in the '60s. You can blame the North for what they did as a consequence that's a different story but you cannot be playing victim when the whole situation was caused by yourselves. moreover you cannot keep trying a strategy that has not only failed on seperate occasions but has set you back. Who does that? You wonder why there is no Ibo president after 61 years, you wonder why there are no Ibos heading the armed forces, but you forget what you did when you were in power and when you were in control of arms and instead of showing the rest of the country that you can be trusted with political and military power you embark on the same bring the house down mentality, the same suicide missions that failed you in the past and put you in a worse position.

Nigeria had the right to referendum at indepence, it was ironsi that removed it. All regions controlled their own resources, I am from the SW, what the North or East did had no effect on me, I wasnt stuck In Nigeria or a slave , there was no monkey dey work baboon dey chop, If you like dont develop your region, thats was your business, the british left us a fair system.......until Ironsi removed referendum and enacted the Unification decree. The north simply capitalised on what they met on ground. States were created in response to the east. These are the things that are the root of our problems today and they are all in response to the suspiscions of the motives of the east by the North....the rest of us are suffering for it!!!

And your people are still embarking on that same mindset....dont they ever learn?

So by your logic, all that the northern leaders were doing for the past 50 years in leadership is to carry out cold war against Igbos with the hope to break them. That's interesting to know. How much did they succeed if I may ask?
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by EagleNest(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2021
perambulator:

I am aware of this I never said SE do not have resources did I? I said most Ibo people make their living outside of the SE because the SE is not big enough for them. The entire SE is smaller than Oyo state and there are probably more Ibos than yorubas! You need to differentiate between what is good for the elite and what is good for the people. The current system is good for the Northern elite but it is not good for their people. Their people made more progress under Sardauna, when they werent dependent on Oil. Let me explain something to you about the Oil and gas industry...it does not employ a lot of people!!! Most Ibos are business men and businesses need markets. The SE market is not big enough to sustain the Ibo business man. and in a secession, they wont have the same access they enjoy today.

Another thing about gas and Oil reserves. Most of it will eventually stay in the ground. Because of the green push in the west and their ESG crap, It is increasingly difficult to find any financial institution that will finance new Coal/Oil/gas developments these days.

Your thought about SE economics is a bit parochial in my view. Your talk leaned heavily on land mass and population as the metrics for economic success but I think in this 21 century, it is level of productivity and quality of human resources that is key. Have you seen such countries like: South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Belgium, Switzerland, etc, they are dot on the map but are economic giants in the world. I leave you to draw the necessary analytics. So think big of the world. See the world as your playing field. That's how Igbos think. And that's what attracts unnecessary hatred by you lots.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by EagleNest(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2021
dre11:

The North have tried all tactics but ended up shooting itself on foot. You had the presidency for more that 50 years and you are still the poorest. How come? What lessons have you guys learnt?
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Evercurious(f): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Latakia:
Na who come dey die now between me and IPOB/Igbos grin

They only die once if that's if they are actually die but you ve died and ll still die more than a million times on top ipob matter.... Weldone . Keep dying again and again
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by faste: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
codemaniacs:

you said they can't do it in their region.. you never said they are migrant in nature...

the point is Igbos don't need other lands to survive.. they go to other lands because they see opportunities and those opportunities are not protected by the governments of those places ..
Very good just like the way Europeans ,American and Chinese flood Africa just because they spot one opportunity or the other.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by faste: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
blaise26abj:

You put it just the way it is,never mind the one Nigeria people!
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by faste: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=perambulator post=106383529]

Firstly, I have always said ibos are free to leave and I have said it in this thread they are too much trouble. Now as far as the past which is my point in this thread in case you missed it is this. We learn from the past to prevent the same mistakes in the future. My point is ibos never learn from the past and keep digging bigger holes from themselves. The situation the ibos find themselves in today politically is self inflicted and they are are making the same errors again and will only find themselves in a worse position and will only compain even more only to find themselves in an even worse position. the ibo man is today fighting for something he already had but lost by his own doing and an inability to be strategic,

[/quotepoint of correction ..the civil war was not an Igbo project ,it was the project of Eastern government headed by an igbo men.
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by faste: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Evercurious post=106399454] Fargreater numbers have died in the North and no one has raised an eyebrow .
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Evercurious(f): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=faste post=106401164][/quote]

And who cares? Are they now tired of what they created by themselves? As for middle belt, I feel nothing for them . That's solely their business if they all perish. When they re ready to face their fight, they ll do that... Such willing slaves
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Latakia(f): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Evercurious:

They only die once if that's if they are actually die but you ve died and ll still die more than a million times on top ipob matter.... Weldone . Keep dying again and again
The question be say na who come dey die now between me and IGBOs/UGM grin
Re: North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa by Evercurious(f): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Latakia:
The question be say na who come dey die now between me and IGBOs/UGM grin

And I don answer you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Allegations Of “Illegal Diversion” Of Abacha's Loot Baseless – Okonjo-Iweala / We Won’t Allow Imposition Of Urhobo As Bayelsa Deputy Gov - Ijaw Youths / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.