Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (331684 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by cuteyangel(f): 8:25am On May 28, 2017
Good day All,

iI want to delve into a career in HR. I have a 3 year customer service experience which i believe has taught me a lot about managing people. Am i to pursue CIPM or PHRi? Please assist
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bukola13:
Good evening! Please who can recommend a very good study centre in Lagos one can enrol in preparation for (Intermediate 2) August 2017 diet....Urgent response please. Thank you!

Hi, please can you share reading materials with me or can we share ideas as am preparing for same exam same time. thanks!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Good Morning Able HRs,

Please i need someone to assist me with CIPM Intermediate 2 study materials and past questions.

Thanks and do have a great day.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Where are you located
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
spenca:
Where are you located

Am in Oworonshoki (and mostly in Lekki also)
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
lastbornop:

Could lend you mine till you can get yours if you can find your way to egbeda.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by prinxmax(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2017
.Challenges facing Nigeria is to eradicate poverty and attain food security, agricultural competitiveness, and the sustainable management of the environment through accelerated commercialization and investment in Nigeria’s agriculture. The approach is to rely on market-oriented agriculture that relies primarily on the private sector for the needed investment and commercialization of agriculture". (IITA). The goal of our company - Green Nation and Value Chain Services Ltd is to provide solutions to two major challenges facing Farming in Nigeria: Accurate Knowledge, and Finance. Our product is the provision of Educational packages, on hand Training, Exposure to real farms around the country and abroad to mobilise a large number of our people to pursue careers in Farming, and in the building of Agric value chain factories in Nigeria.
It is important to mention that this will impact increased application of agricultural technology, creation of businesses and jobs, and improvement in the quality of rural life.
to solve the twine problem of training and finance, we came up with a program of mlm. your training money provides you the opportunity to refers other for training, for consultations and onsite trainings. through your referrals, you raise money for your agric business you have been trained on.
Join our team to build your dream in agriculture and exposure to trainings, consultation and finance to start your agro business.
Whatsap or call
+2347032618349
https:///5skvrbYL1rU7UKiEOh8nOY
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Dampop1: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
PLEASE I NEED PAST QUESTION FOR INTERMEDIATE I
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lastbornop: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Plz can you help me scan it across even if its a snap shots and send via whatsapp? plz plz plz plz
plz send to 08007eight4261three

spenca:

Could lend you mine till you can get yours if you can find your way to egbeda.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 5:00am On Jun 08, 2017
lastbornop:
Plz can you help me scan it across even if its a snap shots and send via whatsapp? plz plz plz plz
plz send to 08037eight4251three

Study pack is over 400 pages.
No I can't
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Dainty09(f): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hi everyone, pls I want to enrol for CIPM (intermediate 2) pls when will the registration start and which center in Lagos is good thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Dainty09(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
ermycrin:
Hello everyone, please I will be writing intermediate 1 exam come August. Materials and past questions will be greatly appreciated emmyarkin@gmail.com
Hi there
Pls when is next enrolment? I want to register for intermediate 2 and how is the registration process thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Teeboy72: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2017
pls, I need the link to download HR software on my PC.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Greatowete: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Good morning HR People.

Preparing for CIPM August diet?

We can organize a meet up session, read together and explain concepts to aid our understanding.

I'm writing for Intermediate 2.

I just got my study pack yesterday at CIPM office, but there are no available past questions according to the guy in the library department.

If you have past questions and you feel we can study together, then let's organize a meet up.

I stay in the Mainland.

Please reply or send a mail to great.owete@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2017
dayjeee:
Good afternoon house, I am a corp member. I want to register for cipm intermediate II. How much does the exam cost? Thanks for your replies

Check CIPM website.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2017
lastbornop:

I have requested for the past questions from a colleague and hopefully will get it delivered to me this week. I stay in Oworo also works in Lekki. As soon as I get it, I will let you know. However, this does not stop you from seeking for same from other source to be on safe side.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
finnie911:
Please what's the difference between annul leave and leave of absence?

Annual leave is paid time off work granted by employers to employees to be used for whatever the employee wishes. The time an employee can be off work without any consequences. It is paid and can be requested at the employees time of choosing.

A leave of absence is a period of time that one must be away from one's primary job, while maintaining the status of employee. This contrasts with normal periods away from the workplace, such as vacations, holidays, sabbaticals, in that they are considered exceptional circumstances, rather than benefits. Generally such an arrangement has a predefined termination at a particular date or after a certain event has occurred. In taking leave absence, employees are not entitled to regular payment of salaries.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Baeb: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello House, i just registered for the August diet and i need a study pack pending the time i get mine. Please i will appreciate any help. Im taking Intermediate 11. Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
IL advise you start attending tutorial classes Dat wil aid you in catching up quickly.... Waiting for d study pack wil not do u gud.... Best of luck
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 12:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Baeb:
Hello House, i just registered for the August diet and i need a study pack pending the time i get mine. Please i will appreciate any help. Im taking Intermediate 11. Thank you

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Baeb: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
spenca:

Lagos, Lekki/ Ajah to be precise. Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Baeb: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
aileru:
IL advise you start attending tutorial classes Dat wil aid you in catching up quickly.... Waiting for d study pack wil not do u gud.... Best of luck

Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Baeb: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please is there any study centre around Lekki/Ajah? Thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Odelana1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
please house do I need to go to a study centre before I register?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by aileru(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Capital NO
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Ruler2: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Hello house...please i want to register for the August diet. How do i go about it? What's the price? I have a degree in pol sci so ill be going for intermediate 2. I need guidelines please. I reside in Abj by the way. Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Ruler2: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Baeb:
How did u register please?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Ruler2: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2017
ttomexy:
yes , i prepared with the study pack on my own and also bought past question,pls the exam is not a joke,you have to read very well, someone here suggest i read 2hours everyday 3 month before the exam, so i will recommend that too
How can i contact you please? Your email or something. Its very important. God bless
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Baeb: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ruler2:

How did u register please?

I registered on the cipm website

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.