Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (332374 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
I don't get it. I responded to someone's request and i was banned for days. My response to the fellow was also blocked. What are the criteria adopted by the mods to ban people. Some of the mods that came on board just yesterday will be insulting people anyhow. This is the thread i created along with some professionals over ten years ago. This is more reason I don't come here regularly anymore. We used to have experienced HR Professionals that proffer solutions to people's plight but because of attitude like this they have stopped coming here. Even if there are rules, who ever blocked did not bother to read what I posted before blocking me, no notifications, no reasons. This is an insult.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Apus: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
yemmight:
I don't get it. I responded to someone's request and i was banned for days. My response to the fellow was also blocked. What are the criteria adopted by the mods to ban people. Some of the mods that came on board just yesterday will be insulting people anyhow. This is the thread i created along with some professionals over ten years ago. This is more reason I don't come here regularly anymore. We used to have experienced HR Professionals that proffer solutions to people's plight but because of attitude like this they have stopped coming here. Even if there are rules, who ever blocked did not bother to read what I posted before blocking me, no notifications, no reasons. This is an insult.

Give an ordinary man on d street little power and watch him misbehave. I didn't call names, but I might as well kiss NL goodbye.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by SRK1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Make some COOL money legitimately and from your comfort zone!
But, you MUST be a god writer!

I am a freelance writer looking to add proficient writers to my writing team. I need people who can write ebooks and website content.

You will be paid as soon as you complete each writing job through SMS money transfer!

There's no limit to how much you can make in a week! 50k? 100? More? I say no problem! But you must be an EXCELLENT writer!

Contact me as soon as you get this message, regardless of when you see it. Even if you only get to read this after A YEAR!

ADDRESS: mavenwriter02@gmail.com

P. S. As for aspiring writers, I say keep the interest alive. Hone your writing skill and aim to be a god writer! Why? Because you can make some MULLA. I mean it. But don't send me a message. Warm regards.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good day, hope work has been great ? I sent you a mail sir @yemmight
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
spenca:
Good day, hope work has been great ? I sent you a mail sir @yemmight

When please?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
yemmight:

When please?

2-3 days ago
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
spenca:

2-3 days ago

I am afraid I dont have that mail. Anyway you can send it again to my yahoo mail
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
yemmight:

I am afraid I dont have that mail. Anyway you can send it again to my yahoo mail

Just did again to o_o.............
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by HSchild: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2017
Good morning everyone. I am new here and I have a couple of questions.
Does anyone know when cipm Feb 2017 result will come out.
I am presently in my final year of law (LLB). I wrote professional examination 2 of cipm in this last February diet. I'll be going to law school in October. I want to know whether I should pursue a masters in hr or move on to other hr related certifications like HRBP and the likes. My ultimate goal is to go into corporate administration.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sallysalsa09: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
hi please i just stumbled on this thread please i need some tips from you guys here i have been invited for an interview as a hr assitanat.can you give me tips on likely interview questions and answers and also what the pay grade is.i currently work as customer care executive but i am running a masters degre in hr related course and also taking CIPM as well.please kindly assit
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by finnie911(f): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Redfox(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Statistical and Analytical Research Associates

https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.htmlIncrease your industry value potential vide
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution
engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with extensive applications in many areas of research and analytics

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Financial Markets*
Applied Econometrics
Medical Statistics
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Business Analysis & Industry Trends

Venue: Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
https://redfox3891./
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
yemmight:
Please find attached are two separate adverts for Tuesday, 18, September, 2007 in Guardian Newspapers. The Advert is from my company. If you have people that are suitable for the positions, they should apply directly to my mail box and I promise I will call them for interview.

Whao! This post, 10 years ago. See how time fly.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
sallysalsa09:
hi please i just stumbled on this thread please i need some tips from you guys here i have been invited for an interview as a hr assitanat.can you give me tips on likely interview questions and answers and also what the pay grade is.i currently work as customer care executive but i am running a masters degre in hr related course and also taking CIPM as well.please kindly assit

I hope you did well at the interview. Whoever gives you answers prior to your interview is not helping you. When you fail in an interview, you becomes strong in the subsequent interview if you want to have a career in life. Nobody really knows what questions interviewer's will ask. Prepare yourself well, do little research on the company, dress well, have good confidence and believe in God.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by jbridges(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
A very big thank you to you all. I have learnt a lot in this forum,thumps up guys. I'm an aspiring cipm starter and i have bsc Microbiology. hope it's not to late to register for the august diet. pls your guidance and suggestions are welcome. thanks.
@ Yemmight , weldone sir. God bless you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
jbridges:
A very big thank you to you all. I have learnt a lot in this forum,thumps up guys. I'm an aspiring cipm starter and i have bsc Microbiology. hope it's not to late to register for the august diet. pls your guidance and suggestions are welcome. thanks.
@ Yemmight , weldone sir. God bless you

You are good to go for August exams. Timing is perfect. Prepare well, get past questions, register at a study centre if you could. In all, because of your background, you must have a resounding passion for HR before taking it up as a career. Don't conclude that people are doing it and let me do same. All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sallysalsa09: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2017
yemmight:

I hope you did well at the interview. Whoever gives you answers prior to your interview is not helping you. When you fail in an interview, you becomes strong in the subsequent interview if you want to have a career in life. Nobody really knows what questions interviewer's will ask. Prepare yourself well, do little research on the company, dress well, have good confidence and believe in God.
thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tall2ce(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Good afternoon house, I am a 23 year old graduate of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management. I completed my NYSC in April 2016, am currently seeking help on this thread to get a HR internship/entry level job. I am ready to learn and grow on the job.
Kindly help.
Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by StudentlodgeNG: 3:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Below are the current opening within our organisation

Co-Founder Needed Urgently

Sales Executive

Web Developer

Digital Marketing Intern

Apply for Student Ambassador

Remote Market

for further information , kindly visit our career page http://studentlodge.com.ng/careers/

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Dampop1: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hello,

I am a 23 year old graduate of Agric. Economics . I completed my NYSC in April 2017, I am currently seeking help on this thread to get a HR internship/entry level job. I just registered for CIPM, I am ready to learn and grow on the job. Please here is my mail Damilolaayoni123@gmail.com,
Please i need this role to help me get more experience and knowledge about HR.
Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by horlahreywahjuh: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good afternoon. Who knows when the registration for the August exam would commence?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Bukola13: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
yigarbaba:
@folks,
please where is the best place CIPM study center to receive lectures for PE 1 stage IN lagos, i stay around ogba/ikeja!!!Help need the info asap, ademii4mii@yahoo.co.uk (07042382619) need the info urgently!!!

Hr rocks!!!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Bukola13: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good evening! Please who can recommend a very good study centre in Lagos one can enrol in preparation for (Intermediate 2) August 2017 diet....Urgent response please. Thank you!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by larryceous: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Please all, kindly help me with a Human resources Officer job in a structured office as i am urgently in need of one.
I have 3 years experience already.

Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Vannesa(f): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dampop1:
Hello,

I am a 23 year old graduate of Agric. Economics . I completed my NYSC in April 2017, I am currently seeking help on this thread to get a HR internship/entry level job. I just registered for CIPM, I am ready to learn and grow on the job. Please here is my mail Damilolaayoni123@gmail.com,
Please i need this role to help me get more experience and knowledge about HR.
Thank you.

Visit erecnigeria.com
Apply for the trainee recruitment consultant role
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Vannesa(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Visit Hrnuggets. for everything HR related in Nigeria.
Real topics/issues, a very informative blog for intending/practicing HR professionals.

In a few days, current job openings will be advertised via the platform.

Happy reading everyone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.