Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63103 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2015
alphamodel1:

Thanks alot, I'm grateful.
You may call me on this number for further ideas: 08179381094
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Chai this guy don finish my career.... how is RX330 a downgrade from FX35? bros biko reverse that statement before i change am for you.

Meanwhile back to what happened to my ECM i was coming back on thursday when the sound changed all of a sudden but i managed it to my gf's house after i turned it off and tried starting again it refused to answer so i left it for my mechanic who later found out that one of the coils got burnts which could have trigerred the ECM's issue... im still trying to research on the possible cause of my COIL burning though but i'd like to associate it to the fact that the delay i encountered in scanning the car when its had the check engine light on caused it but that's by the way....

You can look into this and advise further for future occurrences..... but please don't go back to that downgradable level again.

Meanwhile, I am using the FX for my new company which is a luxury cab service in Lagos hence the reason I felt using the RX which is also in a class of the luxury brand too will fly... personally im buying 2009 FX for my ass....

Thank for your continuous help @costee @nissparts

Costee:

What exactly went wrong with your ecm? And what's this variation about black and silver types? Which do you have in your car?

Costee:

Yeah buddy, there are occasions when a downgrade is understandable grin grin
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
@nissparts all the brainbox that guy brought didnt work ooo.... Im now seriously at a fix
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
drumma:
@nissparts all the brainbox that guy brought didnt work ooo.... Im now seriously at a fix
Can your car still be scanned with your ecm? If so what codes?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2015
drumma:
Chai this guy don finish my career.... how is RX330 a downgrade from FX35? bros biko reverse that statement before i change am for you.

Meanwhile back to what happened to my ECM i was coming back on thursday when the sound changed all of a sudden but i managed it to my gf's house after i turned it off and tried starting again it refused to answer so i left it for my mechanic who later found out that one of the coils got burnts which could have trigerred the ECM's issue... im still trying to research on the possible cause of my COIL burning though but i'd like to associate it to the fact that the delay i encountered in scanning the car when its had the check engine light on caused it but that's by the way....

You can look into this and advise further for future occurrences..... but please don't go back to that downgradable level again.

Meanwhile, I am using the FX for my new company which is a luxury cab service in Lagos hence the reason I felt using the RX which is also in a class of the luxury brand too will fly... personally im buying 2009 FX for my ass....

You'll need to go through the history properly. Was any work done on the vehicle previously? Drive through flood? Seems you have a major electrical problem
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by pek(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2015
drumma:
My mechanic said its 110k for MEC65 paid him but he and the rewire are yet to get one...

You have any idea where i can get?

Is that not high
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
@nissparts no prior work has ever been done on the car..... this is about the first everything is still factory fitted except for changing fuses once not even flood has entered it and i have been driving it since last year september

nissparts:

You'll need to go through the history properly. Was any work done on the vehicle previously? Drive through flood? Seems you have a major electrical problem
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
@COSTEE @NIZZY....

Please i saw this part number online Engine Computer Part Number: K3 MEC65-410C15628 and mine is K3 MEC65-410 C1 5905

CONSIDERING THAT THE LAST 4 DIGIT DO NOT MATCH WILL IT WORK WITH MY CAR
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
drumma:
@COSTEE @NIZZY....
Please i saw this part number online Engine Computer Part Number: K3 MEC65-410C15628 and mine is K3 MEC65-410 C1 5905
It should; those are serial numbers. You've not answered what symptoms you have to conclude yours ecm's gone bad. No word too on the production date [M/Y] of the car even if you dey fear to reveal the VIN. You of course must know that having such information helps in definitively identifying the part for YOUR car.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
costee.... i relayed these infos since ooo..

biko wetin i wan hide VIN for please see below:

Year: 2005
Model: FX35
VIN:JNRAS08U15X109992

the car isn't starting as a result they said the the ECM is bad because when they brought some to test it was starting but was not REV'n hence the reason I was requesting for a silver coated one as opposed to the black on cos when they tried the black it burnt another coil.

so biko what help you can profer.... ECM details is: K3 MEC65-410 C1 5905

Im sure the picture is still on here..

Costee:

It should; those are serial numbers. You've not answered what symptoms you have to conclude yours ecm's gone bad. No word too on the production date [M/Y] of the car even if you dey fear to reveal the VIN. You of course must know that having such information helps in definitively identifying the part for YOUR car.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
drumma:
the car isn't starting as a result they said the the ECM is bad because when they brought some to test it was starting but was not REV'n hence the reason I was requesting for a silver coated one as opposed to the black on cos when they tried the black it burnt another coil.

so biko what help you can profer.... ECM details is: K3 MEC65-410 C1 5905

Im sure the picture is still on here..
Any codes at the moment? Did "they" match the number on your ecm with those tested with it?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by knotty(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hi Nissparts
Please, i need Steering rack for Infiniti FX35 `04.
Do you have it in stock and how much does it cost?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
drumma:
see what I found on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-05-Infiniti-FX-FX35-OEM-Engine-Computer-ECU-Module-ECM-PCM-PCU-MEC65-410-C1-/171809450674?nma=true&si=UIZVhMcS9N2RHbHy9oU1RfllqDc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
@costee @nizzy
It should do; but you're months late. The listing's ended.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by pek(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2015
drumma:
@COSTEE @NIZZY....

Oga drumma, what you posted there is the serial number, it is not needed. What you should have posted is the part number. From the VIN, your car is VQ35DE. The part number should start with 23710-

www.nairaland.com/1531124/buying-getting-ecu-brainbox-read
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmmm @pek thank you ooo i didnt realize i posted the wrong thing i will check both sides of the box a d check for the part number its frustrating though 2weeks cant drive my car hian!!!

pek:
Oga drumma, what you posted there is the serial number, it is not needed. What you should have posted is the part number. From the VIN, your car is VQ35DE. The part number should start with 23710-

www.nairaland.com/1531124/buying-getting-ecu-brainbox-read

1 Like

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by pek(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2015
drumma:
Hmmmm @pek thank you ooo i didnt realize i posted the wrong thing i will check both sides of the box a d check for the part number its frustrating though 2weeks cant drive my car hian!!!

Contact me if you need the brainbox
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2015
drumma:

The number you posted is correct and appropriate. It's the part number of the maker of the ecm. The serial number there are the last four digits. Yes, you could make an alternative search for Nissan's part number for it and this is 23710-CL100, and nowhere is this going to be embossed on the ecm. This is what you should look if you're going to buy a used ecm:K3 MEC65-410-C1. If new then it's Nissan's part number. Any variation from these two is of no good.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2015
@pek please drop your contact if you have the ECM biko. Thanks

pek:
Contact me if you need the brainbox
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2015
@costee thanks you forever na u dey give me hope for this country but we still have on untrashed issue which is the realibity of using a RX330 for my business like i explained earlier... Clients have been calling and i cant deliver service huh.... Do you think the lexus will serve my clients well

Costee:

The number you posted is correct and appropriate. It's the part number of the maker of the ecm. The serial number there are the last four digits. Yes, you could make an alternative search for Nissan's part number for it and this is 23710-CL100, and nowhere is this going to be embossed on the ecm. This is what you should look if you're going to buy a used ecm:K3 MEC65-410-CL. If new then it's Nissan's part number. Any variation from these two is of no good.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2015
drumma:
@costee thanks you forever na u dey give me hope for this country but we still have on untrashed issue which is the realibity of using a RX330 for my business like i explained earlier... Clients have been calling and i cant deliver service huh.... Do you think the lexus will serve my clients well
Of course, I was only kidding on the RX330 issue (it's not as if you want to be using it on a race course!). It should serve your purposes.
And talking about unthrashed issues, I insist you scan and post the codes on the FX before nightfall! sad
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
@costee

the brain box is with my mechanic ooo so i don't have access to scanning it right now....

Please where is pek oooo he says he has the MODULE...

Costee:

Of course, I was only kidding on the RX330 issue (it's not as if you want to be using it on a race course!). It should serve your purposes.
And talking about unthrashed issues, I insist you scan and post the codes on the FX before nightfall! sad
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
drumma:
@costee

the brain box is with my mechanic ooo so i don't have access to scanning it right now....

Please where is pek oooo he says he has the MODULE...
The codes are important to confirm whether, as Nissparts observed, an electrical issue didn't damage the ecm. If so, then installing another ecm would come to the same fate except the electrical issue is eliminated. That said, a used ecm for your car seems to be very scarce; you just might have to bite the bullet by buying a new one.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by pek(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Been busy. This is contact if you need it. 08098678989. Your mechanic is doing trial and error. Did you read up the link i posted earlier?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
@ costee.... good morning trust you had a restful weekend.

The problem I have right now is that nigerians techinicians who are quite knowledgeable do not know how to maximize their potentials by rendering services outside of their comfort zone..... I need someone to scan my car but because it can't move im subject to the mercy of the lame rewire who scanned it before.... I don't know if the likes of nissparts can do that for me... but ive told my mechanic to bring the box today and i'm not coming to work tomorrow so hopefully i can sort that out.....

Costee:

The codes are important to confirm whether, as Nissparts observed, an electrical issue didn't damage the ecm. If so, then installing another ecm would come to the same fate except the electrical issue is eliminated. That said, a used ecm for your car seems to be very scare; you just might have to bite the bullet by buying a new one.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
bros thank you for finally showing up.... but will you or your person be available to bring the ECM where the car it can be fixed on ground once and for all....

pek:
Been busy. This is contact if you need it. 08098678989. Your mechanic is doing trial and error. Did you read up the link i posted earlier?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2015
drumma:
but will you or your person be available to bring the ECM where the car it can be fixed on ground once and for all....
Pls endeavour to post the number inscriptions on the ecm(s) tested on the car. Best of luck.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
I will surely do that.... @costee.

Costee:

Pls endeavour to post the number inscriptions on the ecm(s) tested on the car. Best of luck.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
drumma:

shocked shocked shocked

This is just a replica of my condition presently.What is really wrong with this FX series self or is it that our mechanics are not knowledgeable about that car?I have bought 2 brain box already.Since March that car has been to 3 mechanic workshops and still waiting.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
WOW @osama...... its not a small something oooo.... now im convinced moving to RX is the way forward for me..... I can't keep disappointing my customers... well PEK says he got a solution for me..... so i'll update you guys tomorrow....

Osama10:

shocked shocked shocked

This is just a replica of my condition presently.What is really wrong with this FX series self or is it that our mechanics are not knowledgeable about that car?I have bought 2 brain box already.Since March that car has been to 3 mechanic workshops and still waiting.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
drumma:
WOW @osama...... its not a small something oooo.... now im convinced moving to RX is the way forward for me..... I can't keep disappointing my customers... well PEK says he got a solution for me..... so i'll update you guys tomorrow....

RX330/350 is the way to go bro, this FX is not just worth it.

How can I keep on fixing a car and the car refuses to work for 8 months?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » » / 500 Nigerian Used Cars Sale Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.