Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63276 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Osama10:

shocked shocked shocked

This is just a replica of my condition presently.What is really wrong with this FX series self or is it that our mechanics are not knowledgeable about that car?I have bought 2 brain box already.Since March that car has been to 3 mechanic workshops and still waiting.
Was the ecm with the appropriate specs for your FX installed?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Costee:

Was the ecm with the appropriate specs for your FX installed?

Not really sure about the first one I bought.

But for the second one the guy that Gazzuzz introduced to me, I think so.

Can the brain box be blowing up coils?Am just so sick of that car now.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Osama10:

Not really sure about the first one I bought.

But for the second one the guy that Gazzuzz introduced to me, I think so.

Can the brain box be blowing up coils?Am just so sick of that car now.
What codes were pulled when you had blown coils? Can you check and post the number inscriptions on the present ecm in the car? What's the car production date (M/Y) if you're not disposed to posting the VIN?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2015
Costee:

What codes were pulled when you had blown coils? Can you check and post the number inscriptions on the present ecm in the car? What's the car production date (M/Y) if you're not disposed to posting the VIN?

I would call the mechanic to get the last codes & the present ecm of the car.

But it had to do with misfire.

Hello,
This Autocheck report have been provided at no cost by AuctionExport.com your key to the north American auto auctions
2004 Infiniti FX45
Autocheck
Class: CUV - Premium
Engine: 4.5L V8 MPI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 11
Calculated Owners: N/A
VIN: JNRBS08W54X400452
Year : 2004
Make : Infiniti
Model: FX45
Style/Body: SUV 4D
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score
78 - 87
The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection
Buyback
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection
Accident Check
Reported Accidents: 0
Title and Problem Check
Your vehicle checks out
Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out
Last Reported Odometer: 227,835
Vehicle Use and Event Check
No vehicle use reported
View Detailed Vehicle History
Accident Check
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck
Your vehicle checks out: There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Infiniti FX45 (JNRBS08W54X400452). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.
Title and Problem Check
Your vehicle checks out: AutoCheck's database for this 2004 Infiniti FX45 (JNRBS08W54X400452) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and Event Check for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.
0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record
Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out: AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Infiniti FX45 (JNRBS08W54X400452) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
227,835 10/24/2013 Kilometers
Vehicle Use and Event Check
No Additional Information Reported: AutoCheck shows no additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2004 Infiniti FX45 (JNRBS08W54X400452). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
0 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
No loan/lien record
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Detailed Vehicle History
Autocheck Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.
Report Run Date: August 6, 2015 3:30:14 EDT
Vehicle: 2004 Infiniti FX45 (JNRBS08W54X400452)
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
09/30/2003 TORONTO, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
05/31/2004 TORONTO, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
05/31/2005 TORONTO, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
05/31/2006 TORONTO, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
11/30/2006 NEWMARKET, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
12/21/2007 NEWMARKET, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
12/30/2008 NEWMARKET, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
12/29/2009 NEWMARKET, ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
02/26/2010 ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
11/30/2011 ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
10/01/2012 ON Motor Vehicle Dept. CANADIAN RENEWAL
10/24/2013 CANADA, 227,835 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
01/23/2014 BALTIMORE, MD Independent Source VEHICLE EXPORTED TO NIGERIA
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2015
The whole problem started with these codes:

1.P0300.... Multiple Cylinder Misfire.
2.P0113.... Intake Air Temperature.
3.P0051... Oxygen Sensor Heater Control.
4.P0455... Evaporative Control Large Leak.

But I would try to get the latest codes from the mechanic.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Osama10:
The whole problem started with these codes:

1.P0300.... Multiple Cylinder Misfire.
2.P0113.... Intake Air Temperature.
3.P0051... Oxygen Sensor Heater Control.
4.P0455... Evaporative Control Large Leak.

But I would try to get the latest codes from the mechanic.
I'm beginning to feel we are taking over Nissparts' thread, which is largely commercial. I'll post subsequent responses in the relevant thread in the Car Talk section
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Costee:

I'm beginning to feel we are taking over Nissparts' thread, which is largely commercial. I'll post subsequent responses in the relevant thread in the Car Talk section

OK.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Osama10:

OK.
Pls, check the "Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread" in Car Talk Section.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
3:40PM still on still car still dead as all the ECM brought didn't start the car #error told them its silver boss told them i said black so we're backto square one..... waiting for their return of the silver ECM and hopefully they will come with their scanner now..... im both optimistic and pessimistic

fingers crossed @ costee & nissparts
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
drumma:
3:40PM still on still car still dead as all the ECM brought didn't start the car #error told them its silver boss told them i said black so we're backto square one..... waiting for their return of the silver ECM and hopefully they will come with their scanner now..... im both optimistic and pessimistic

Let's meet at the Car Talk Section. I have a message there for you---"Nissan/Infiniti Thread"
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by pek(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
drumma:

Don't worry, we will sort it out.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
@costee i kuku joined u there oo i even posted there when u cc'd me but unfortunately my post didnt show and i cant reply to post courtesy of whatever... Newaiz make i dey read go hopefully this one will post here

Costee:

Pls, check the "Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread" in Car Talk Section.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
drumma:
@costee i kuku joined u there oo i even posted there when u cc'd me but unfortunately my post didnt show and i cant reply to post courtesy of whatever... Newaiz make i dey read go hopefully this one will post here
I have a TSB on your issue (misfire/blistered coils/ground cables). Post your email address and I'll forward it to you.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
@costee its afolabi.oluseyi85@gmail.com

I'll also post some observations and codes generated from today ECM process im the morning.... Thanks boss #rx330onmymind

Costee:

I have a TSB on your issue (misfire/blistered coils/ground cables). Post your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 1:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Back in town on Thursday. If Osama and drumma don't get resolution by weekend let me know, I have a wiring genius who'll fix both.
Better he is last option though cos it will be a pricy repair.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2015
@nissparts thanks for stepping in but is the rewire doing a conversion and how safe and durable is it on the long run??

Thanks

nissparts:
Back in town on Thursday. If Osama and drumma don't get resolution by weekend let me know, I have a wiring genius who'll fix both.
Better he is last option though cos it will be a pricy repair.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
No conversions. He'll identify the root cause of the electrical issue and procure a compliant ecm.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alright my own is in gbagada.... please let me know how to proceed..

nissparts:
No conversions. He'll identify the root cause of the electrical issue and procure a compliant ecm.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
drumma:

Phase 1 or Phase 2?

That's my zone.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
@osama i think phase 3 lol.... the one close UPS... millenium estate

Osama10:

Phase 1 or Phase 2?

That's my zone.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Opp UPS that's easy.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Behind UPS oooo

Osama10:
Opp UPS that's easy.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
drumma:
Behind UPS oooo
That GNLD area.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
exactly

Osama10:

That GNLD area.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2015
drumma:

Sorry, misplaced your number again.
Please call me.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2015
@nissparts.... PEK and his boys have been battling it with series of ECM's i'll update you if they come through with it.... welcome back & how was your trip?? any new part to make our cars work better

nissparts:

Sorry, misplaced your number again.
Please call me.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Okay good. Hopefully they'll sort it out.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
drumma:
PEK and his boys have been battling it with series of ECM's...
Nissans don't take series, they take the exact.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
@drumma take the TSB to Nissparts. He'll understand. Our dear technicians have no patience for technical documents. Don't ask me why.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ask you why ke... The reason is they have lived their crazy lives doing trial and error. Will definitely give it to nissparts over the weekend to work on that... I just wish he can have one of his staff go to people to pick their cars during the week so they can work on it

But costee boss how many people for know know you're a doctor?? I feel like blowing your trumpet

Costee:
@drumma take the TSB to Nissparts. He'll understand. Our dear technicians have no patience for technical documents. Don't ask me why.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Vehicle can be picked up in gbagada if necessary but you need to be sure the ECM is not responsible for the nozzle malfunction
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Osama10(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Drumma my brother just relax & cool down I know that fx can get someone mad.

Thank God you are in Lagos and have the likes of Nissparts, Costee, Gazzuzz etc.

Since March this year I have not used that vehicle up to this moment but am just trying to be patient with the mechanic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

We Buy Old, Rickety, Dilapidated, Scrap, Accident Vehicles / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » » / Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.