Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63218 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
drumma:
@boss nizzy... e don happen oooo my intuition never fail me.... so my car developed a woozy sound while i was going home last night and after i turned it off it refused to start and my mechanic said fuel pump needs to be changed before it can start then now diagnose its other problems....

biko tomorrow is another holiday please send your workshop address in akoka so i can come for my check up abeg....

Hi, currently out of the country but call me.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
On wat number do i call u?

nissparts:

Hi, currently out of the country but call me.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
drumma:

On wat number do i call u?

Regular line 08022228273

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by gbadaniyi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
We know that the need for having a replacement key made may arise at any time. This is why we operate 24/7, nonstop, all year round. Our dispatch is always manned and ready to receive your call, we pride ourselves in providing any auto locksmith solution in record time.
With car replacement keys, it is essential that they be made by an auto locksmith who knows their stuff. A poor quality key will inevitably cause problems down the line. At SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES , we employ only highly qualified, experienced technicians that are well equipped with all that is necessary to make car placement keys for cars of any make or model.SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES
offers the best possible service at the most competitive rates. We are fully certified and provide auto locksmith services to all types of vehicles.
While the invention of electronic car keys has improved the security level of most cars, anybody that’s ever had their transponder key go wrong can testify to how frustrating things are not being able to use your own car. At SAAB AUTO KEY CODE TECHNOLOGIES, our highly trained locksmiths have the knowledge, skills and experience to provide you with first class assistance in the event that your transponder key becomes faulty or is lost.
For a variety of reasons, electronic transponder keys can become non-operational. Any way you look at it though, the reason doesn’t matter. All that matters is that without an operational transponder key, you’re not going anywhere.
If your transponder key is playing up, get in touch with us and we’ll send a mobile locksmith to look at it on the spot. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home, at work, at the night club or anywhere else for that matter, we’ll get a locksmith to you.
Our locksmith will fully inspect your vehicle, checking both the computerized receiver within your car and the electronic chip in your key. From there it’s a matter of identifying the problem and rectifying. Often it’s as simple as re-syncing the two devices.
Discovering your transponder key is faulty is just one of the problems you potentially face. There’s also the chance that you’ll lose your car keys, including the electronic fob. That’s all well and good if you have a spare, but if not, you’ll need a new one to get in and out of your car and to drive it. We are able to provide new transponder keys and program them so that they work in unison with your vehicle’s electronic immobilizer and ignition. Using hi-tech programming systems, we’ll make your chipped fob and the receiver work together, effectively giving you a new car key. We can do all of this for most makes and models of car, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Jaguar and more.
In addition to providing a comprehensive transponder key service, we also offer a number of other locksmith services suited to motorists. We can help you with:
Car lockouts
Trunk opening
Key replacement
Key duplication
Ignition & ignition key replacement
All of our services are available around the clock. Our 24hr emergency auto locksmith service is just what you need. If you need a car replacement key made you can do no better than to call on us.
For expert help repairing or reprogramming your transponder key, get in touch with us today.08077983808
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
this line insnt going through.... how much is an fx35 brainbox pls

nissparts:

Regular line 08022228273
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi, the line is fine though.
I don't sell brainboxes but the range for the fx is between 50 and 70k, depending on the specifications of your vehicle
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
nissparts:
brainboxes... depend...on the specifications of your vehicle
A point little realized.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
My mechanic said its 110k for MEC65 paid him but he and the rewire are yet to get one...

You have any idea where i can get?

nissparts:
Hi, the line is fine though.
I don't sell brainboxes but the range for the fx is between 50 and 70k, depending on the specifications of your vehicle
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
drumma:
My mechanic said its 110k for MEC65 paid him but he and the rewire are yet to get one...

Send a pic of your current brainbox thru Whatsapp
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
drumma:

Is Mec65 what you have in the vehicle now? What's your VIN or production date?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
@costee @nissparts i have MEC65 presently i dont have it with me right now just got the number down and my car is an 05 FX35

I cant believe money wont be a problem to fixing a brain box problem.... Car has been chilling in a position for one week now..

Na wa oo LEXUS RX330 on my mind biko

Costee:

Is Mec65 what you have in the vehicle now? What's your VIN or production date?

1 Like

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
drumma:

@costee @nissparts i have MEC65 presently i dont have it with me right now just got the number down and my car is an 05 FX35

I cant believe money wont be a problem to fixing a brain box problem
If yours is 05 FX then you probably have MEC-65-420 or MEC-65-410. Better still check the Nissan part number. If you're ready to part with 110k then it should be no problem buying a used one online.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Haaaa daddy biko 110k no be small money ooo but if it will give me what i want but at least first trial of the 70k wont be a bad idea

Will ask my mechanic to confirm the part number and report tomorrow.

Thanks @nizzy

Costee:

If yours is 05 FX then you probably have MEC-65-420 or MEC-65-410. Better still check the Nissan part number. If you're ready to part with 110k then it should be no problem buying a used one online.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
drumma:
Haaaa daddy biko 110k no be small money ooo...
Your words:"My mechanic said its 110k for MEC65 paid him."
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2015
@costee i know na you dont have to use my words against me biko.... Its not like ive not don my own findings tooo the last one i checker online was 400$ and why do we have a forum where where you & nissparts come to educate us in?

Biko see attached the part number & advise

Costee:

Your words:"My mechanic said its 110k for MEC65 paid him."

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
drumma:

Biko...advise
Search on. See this however:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-04-05-Infiniti-FX-ECM-ECU-PCM-Engine-Computer-Repair-Return-Service/221694603418?_trksid=p2047675.c100013.m1986&_trkparms=aid%3D333008%26algo%3DRIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D33421%26meid%3D027360d208604d7fbb225d357ba910c1%26pid%3D100013%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D13%26sd%3D261749165052#viTabs_0
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Available. 85k
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
@nisspart for delivery as usual today ? my car is in GBAGADA..... please hola.

@ costee.... God wey send you come no go leave you ooo... only be say you know go dey here again when i start dey use LEXUS

nissparts:
Available. 85k
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
@nissparts btw is it silver cos they said the black one is burning coils

nissparts:
Available. 85k
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
drumma:
@nissparts btw is it silver cos they said the black one is burning coils

Silver. Call me so I can link you with the seller. I dont have your number
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by drumma(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
copy that boss @nissparts

nissparts:

Silver. Call me so I can link you with the seller. I dont have your number
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by ollypass: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
well done niss parts, pls can i get the drive shaft of 2005 nissan armanda?how much if available?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
drumma:

@ costee.... God wey send you come no go leave you ooo... only be say you know go dey here again when i start dey use LEXUS
Yeah buddy, there are occasions when a downgrade is understandable grin grin
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
drumma:
is it silver cos they said the black one is burning coils
What exactly went wrong with your ecm? And what's this variation about black and silver types? Which do you have in your car?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by alphamodel1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls what's ur advise, I'm contemplating on getting a Nissan maxima, 2005 model or Infiniti Q45 2003- 2005 model, pls advise on parts and maintenance, thanks

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by elviszzz: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please how much does a 2003 infinity fx45 BCM) body control module) costs? I need one.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
alphamodel1:
Pls what's ur advise, I'm contemplating on getting a Nissan maxima, 2005 model or Infiniti Q45 2003- 2005 model, pls advise on parts and maintenance, thanks
A reading of your post would suggest you're getting the two at about the same price and you're in some dilemma which to chose. But indeed the two are miles apart, the Q45 being the senior in every aspect except perhaps the size of the interior room. Yes, Nissparts would advise accordingly on parts and maintenance. Of course I'd chose the Q.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
alphamodel1:

Parts for the Q45 are scarce and expensive.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by alphamodel1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Costee:

A reading of your post would suggest you're getting the two at about the same price and you're in some dilemma which to chose. But indeed the two are miles apart, the Q45 being the senior in every aspect except perhaps the size of the interior room. Yes, Nissparts would advise accordingly on parts and maintenance. Of course I'd chose the Q.
Thanks alot, I'm grateful.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by alphamodel1(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2015
nissparts:

Parts for the Q45 are scarce and expensive.
That's sad, thanks a lot tho
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by ollypass: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2015
bro...do you mind at least answering my question posted a while back?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by ollypass: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2015
or are your services open to only an exclusive clientele. ..make i kuku bounce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

We Buy Old, Rickety, Dilapidated, Scrap, Accident Vehicles / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » » / Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.