Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria (20700 Views)

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Sunnyja: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
azpekuliar:
What he is unable to completely kill is the ability of Nigerians to just thrive against the odds.

Rather than shout Buhari from January to December I will like to onboard interested Nairalanders (crypto enthusiasts) onto the best DAPP to earn 1% daily passive income on the Binance Smart Chain. Check my signature to get started.
The government has banned crypto trading. If EFCC pick you now you will start shouting bubu.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Sunnyja: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
uchennamani:

Stupid analogy. Raped is not something you play with.
The analogy is in order. How about some miscreants who boasted in 2014 the even if Buhari was caught robbing the CBN that they will still vote for him?
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by azpekuliar: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sunnyja:
The government has banned crypto trading. If EFCC pick you now you will start shouting bubu.

The government did not ban crypto trading. The government stopped the banking system (that it controls) from processing cryptocurrency transactions and offering services for that purpose. No government can ban crypto trading, not even China.

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Ojikutubaba: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lolz pained idiot ,

Skyview01:

Nothing contructive to offer. A typical dumb response of a typical Nigerian. Always resorting to insults when the brain is incapable of logical rebuttals.
Go play in the sand. Oponu ayiri.

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by busomma: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Don't easily forget the part ur very self in killing this country as well by ur immoral defense of very well known corrupt politicians.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by olatuns2017: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by lukency(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by BBBmall25: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Codes151:
are you this dumb?
What has been done? The epic mess we are or the corruption claims.

U r lucky you are hiding behind a handle. You and your likers would have received it hot.
receive it hot!?... Hmmm... Okay. Social media is very generous to a lunatic of such kind
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Trentee4eva: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
GetMeRight:

Seemed like you get eye problem or your problem has to do comprehending ability.
Seems you are mentally unstable
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by freshalien: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:
Uncle Mike and you are still alive?

Salad with fried chicken epistle for the wailers to somersault on

grin cheesy

You neva taya to suffer?! Ewe!!
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by NiceMen: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
dokyOloye:

He is more patriotic than you.
At least, when he sees evil,he will call it evil
never argue with people who are paid to kill. anybody supporting buhari is eating from the system.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by EdwardRandy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
dokyOloye:
Them think say na only Igbo go suffer am grin
When we de beg them make dem no vote buhari,dem de curse us cheesy
No mind them, ndi ara. The only only thing that unites this country is their uncommon hatred for us, but na dem go tire.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Gfskw: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by zoedew: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good speak!
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 12:07am On Oct 04, 2021
It's not yet so clear to him because his wickedness has blinded him.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2021
psucc:
hahhaah hahhe ahahghgha b. Nothing Abba Kyari no go see for tailoring.

So you accepted the first paragraph of the prayer [s] and only got destabilized by the second prayer point. [/s]

Well to answer your question, though with some fouled words, only zombies pretend to be doing well under Buhari, suffering and smiling.

I always say amen to that kind of prayer even when it wasn't directed at me. Why don't you leave the destabilise part out since I already accepted your prayer. You're being petty in my assessment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Sues Emeka Ugwuoye, Blogger, Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.