Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria (20694 Views)

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Gamesmart: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Says the official lawyer for Nigerian crooks and looters? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by ahamonyeka(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
If they give you one potfolio now am sure you go you say he is a working.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
He who seeks equity must come with clean hands, Barrister Mike dining with the devils pdp, then coming to form righteousness? What of the money looted by Jonathan & co? Useless SAN.
It is his prerogative to call out the government of the day..

If they are not doing well..

Just like it was your prerogative to call out the PDP and Jonathan..

When they were in government..

After all..

We assume..

PDP and Jonathan are no longer in government..

Because of your calls on their corruption and the said money looted..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by MT: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2021
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/Buhari-has-killed-Nigeria-Mike-Ozekhome-laments

Why and how this guy was conferred with a SAN will forever be a mystery.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Successlane: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Says the defender of looters.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by BBBmall25: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. Do you know how many looters Buhari have defended and protected?
save your energy!
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by BBBmall25: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
popez:

You're not smart!
LOL. I think, you're refering to your slowpoke fada. Ndito inno!
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by popez: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
BBBmall25:
LOL. I think, you're refering to your slowpoke fada. Ndito inno!

“Referring” not “refering”.

You see? You no get sense be say you no get sense. No be fight!

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Decide2rise: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:
Uncle Mike and you are still alive?

Salad with fried chicken epistle for the wailers to somersault on

grin cheesy
Words of a low lifer who has no ambition. Some People in the north were pictured eating grass recently because of hunger and you think Mike was just making noise. Suffering and smiling will kee you Anu mpama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Cajal(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Looters' defendant
God will judge you
FGN..being led by PMB..GOD WILL JUDGE YOU
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by liasmiram2567: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
dokyOloye:

He is more patriotic than you.
At least, when he sees evil,he will call it evil

Patriotic my foot. The defender of the Corrupt. He forgot to mention that during Jonathan regime Boko bombed Police headquarters in Abuja as well as the UN Office.BH also claimed some local governments i. Borno and Adamawa States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by MNDY(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Buhari's damage is so severe he may have ruined chances of any northerner becoming president in Nigeria again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
10mobile:

Leave Buhari alone. Nigerians are the problem. Nigerians are the dumbest animals in the Universe.

If Buhari has been caught many times in the past for phucking people's wives... Then, Buhari asks me to stay with my wife while I go to work.

Buhari PROMISED me that he will only advise my wife on how to love me more while am away. I come home to learn that Buhari raped my wife.

Then, I start complaining that Buhari didn't keep his PROMISE! Won't you flog me in the ass for my stupid complaint?

See another hell about to befall Nigeria...

https://www.nairaland.com/6783189/what-other-country-humans-behave

Nigerians will all be docile and let it happen before they start crying like babies. Useless mofos.

Sad but true.! Like citizens like leaders. Tribalism and religious lunacy don chop the head the average nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
uchennamani:

Stupid analogy. Raped is not something you play with.

Nigeria condindition is 10 times, worse than rape.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ojikutubaba:

Says a stupid lawyer known for representing looters and fraudulent people..

You must be brain dead and incapable of reasoning not to appreciate the terrible situation of the country.
Under the constitution, looters and fraudulent people are entitled to legal representations. What a dumb asshole.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/Buhari-has-killed-Nigeria-Mike-Ozekhome-laments

Of course, that vegetable has destroyed this country.....

But moving forward, is what we should be discussing now.....I mean voting for a credible president in 2023.....e.g Osinbajo, peter obi, sanusi that's if they would be contesting in 2023......

Any nigerian, that vote for any of these people in 2023, is a fool...and will remain a fool for life...eg Atiku, tinubu, wike, jonathan the mumu, yaya bello, saraki, ebonyi governor, tambuwa,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mike Ozekhome will eternally be grateful to this administration for making him a multi millionaire.
He has cornered all the juicy cases involving PDP politicians and criminals since 2015.
Now, he is saying that Nigeria is a failed state as if Buhari will be the president and the governor of states at the same time and also become the local government Chairman of all local governments.
This is democracy and we practice federalism with the central and subordinating units(states and local). What happened to their responsibilities?
All of you want Buhari to be the striker and goalkeeper at the same time. Is it possible?
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
How has buhari killed Nigeria??
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Trentee4eva:

You have a very big problem. [s] How dare you ask me such a foolish question [/s] . I should be asking you about your age instead. You can't even dispute the fact that Tinubu is the worst governor that lead Lagos since 1999.

Seemed like you get eye problem or your problem has to do comprehending ability.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
dokyOloye:

Lol.
Your zoo EFCC rushes to file cases in court after grandiose media trials then when the cases start proper,their witnesses will be contradicting themselves in court grin and Mike Ozekhome is to blame? grin
Even your brothers who beheaded a British soldier in Broad daylight in London were never denied access to legal representation grin

You and him and should enjoy the zoo because it is what you guys made it to be. It is only the refusal to take responsibility that makes many of you blame the the third party. Now, even the number one mega looters defence attorney in the country doesn't like what zoo has become and seriously lamenting. Never thought I would witness this day. Shocking!
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
liasmiram2567:

Patriotic my foot. The defender of the Corrupt. He forgot to mention that during Jonathan regime Boko bombed Police headquarters in Abuja as well as the UN Office.BH also claimed some local governments i. Borno and Adamawa States.

Keep making lame excuses for the clueless and confused PMB and his docile and inept deputy.
Was the coutry this worse under GEJ.?
Are you incapable of reasoning and introspection?
GEJ was clueless and belongs to the past, but PMB takes the cake for the most inept president in Nigeria history.

Anybody who defends this abomination of a government is brain dead. I dont care what party you belong to.

A total slowpoke and it clearly shows the quality of generals produced by the nigeria army.
I am not tribalistic by any stretch of the imagination and would gladly support anyone from any part of the country who demonstrates capability but PMB, in a sane country does not have what it takes to be
elected a city leader talkless of president of a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. The first time was a mistake but the send term shows Nigerians never learn.
They keep making wrong choices and will run to the mountains and churches for prayers.
Faith without work is dead!

May PMB never happen to this country again!
He practically destroyed the country and mark my word, neighboring african countries will start requiring visas from Nigerians.
I wonder the kind of human beings in that country.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
liasmiram2567:

Don't Ozekhome and his ass lickers. He thought we have forgotten his roles
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by iokpebholo: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
I will do that @ the black market by mid week, at least I have a venture that makes United States dollars for me, how about you, what do you do to generate forex for yourself, or you are waiting for Federal Government & NNPC to provide foreign exchange for you?
u think collecting 30k per month from buharis government and yahoo yahoo is a means of employment abi??u are even a bigger mumu sef
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Ojikutubaba: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oh you must be referring to the miserable and poverty ridden parents of yours .

Skyview01:

You must be brain dead and incapable of reasoning not to appreciate the terrible situation of the country.
Under the constitution, looters and fraudulent people are entitled to legal representation. What a dumb asshole.!
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by iokpebholo: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

Under the constitution, looters and fraudulent people are entitled to legal representation. What a dumb asshole.!
At times I Wonder if d likes of helinous and other APC rats have brain at all

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ojikutubaba:

Oh you must be referring to the miserable and poverty ridden parents of yours .

Nothing contructive to offer. A typical dumb response of a typical Nigerian. Always resorting to insults when the brain is incapable of logical rebuttals.
Go play in the sand. Oponu ayiri.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Codes151(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
BBBmall25:
If you, the executive defender of looters is so good to Nigerians, then, president Buari is the best thing that have ever happen to this nation. Owo inno!
are you this dumb?
What has been done? The epic mess we are or the corruption claims.

U r lucky you are hiding behind a handle. You and your likers would have received it hot.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by psucc(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
GetMeRight:

The energy and time that you were supposed to use to something productive that could enhance your life. We're not responsible for your suffering, you know? How well were you and your parents faring before we brought Buhari back to power?
hahhaah hahhe ahahghgha b. Nothing Abba Kyari no go see for tailoring.

So you accepted the first paragraph of the prayer and only got destabilized by the second prayer point.

Well to answer your question, though with some fouled words, only zombies pretend to be doing well under Buhari, suffering and smiling.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Heychpee: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
If I have a chance to meet this man indoor one on one. I could stab him on his neck ���
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
iokpebholo:
At times I Wonder if d likes of helinous and other APC rats have brain at all

Honestly. Nigeria mata don pass APC or PDP. Any politician can simply cross to any party. Ask FFK. We should hold people accountable. In leadership scorcard, PMB is a failure and shouldn't have been elected a second time. His deputy is a failure as well and should never be given any leadership position.
Lets hold our leaders accountable like the developed countries.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by jolyment: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
70% of school children are out of school?

Data for the PDP Dundees

The statistics may not be correct, but we all know that schools in the North are no more safe.l, especially Zamfara State.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by ajl: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
"or if you’re an atheist, pick up a piece of Sango Iron and say your life is better off today than you were in 2015."

This part of his statement reveal how stupidly ignorant an average Nigerian elite is. So, in his little mind traditional worshippers are atheists. Really? People that in fact know Olodumare (i.e. God) more than the zealots that parade as Christians or Muslims. I am not talking of fake traditionalists involve evil deeds. Let us start by allowing public officials start taking oath of office the traditional way. And you see how the country will turn around for the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.