Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (106626 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 31, 2011
^^
Does anyone know of his older kids by another woman? That girl is too young to be his first child.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by bestman09(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2011
Nice family
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by jmaine: 1:30pm On May 31, 2011
[size=16pt]Comments and counter comments on this thread elicits  grin grin grin . . .Good for the health wink wink. . .[/size]
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by otitokoro1: 1:32pm On May 31, 2011
Are these the adopted children?

I hear that patience is male paw paw incapable of bearing any fruit.

What if My Presido is having the lowest sperm count?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by distincty: 3:08pm On May 31, 2011
don't tell me they have just too kids, president is not that old then. any way it is written all over there face that they are one happy family
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by hbabe(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2011
Lovely pictures; they look very happy.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by playboy19(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2011
Una sure this boy no be aki and paw paw family like this? I no believe sey this boy na kid o, Just look at the wrist watch wey dey hin hand. Kids no dey wear such.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by odomanis: 4:41pm On May 31, 2011
Anybody who says what is good is not good,he or she shall never see good. the daughter resembles GEJ while the son looks more like the mother.

You people should stop being mischievous because campaign and election period is over. Let every true Nigerian pray for and support GEJ to move Nigeria forward.

Remember,this family shall remain our 1st family till 2015 except God decides otherwise,there is nothing YOU can do about it.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 31, 2011
otitokoro1:

What if My Presido is having the lowest sperm count?
[size=16pt]IT IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS[/size]!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by smile4kenn(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2011
ahhhhh,

nairalanders n unnecessary wahala
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by PHIPEX(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2011
I can sense a lot of jealousy in many responses but the truth remains that they look wonderful.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2011
[s]I dey eye the daughter somehow. Anybody get her number?[/s]

cool cool
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2011
See difference.

See Swagga from Fashola while GEJ looks more like a retarded houseboy

Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by naijangel7(f): 10:37pm On May 31, 2011
nope i.b.b had one wife same with the late umaru and yakubu gowon

Wrong, Umaru had 2 wives. Gowon, IBB and Abacha were the ones with one wife. Abacha's wife had a kid (Ibrahim) with another man before she married him but she was his only wife. OBJ has 20 wives and counting tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by chillbabe(f): 3:40am On Jun 01, 2011
@dem people and rhino_5 shame on u guys. U dnt say things like that its below the belt and very harsh. No women want to be barren. And before u guys think u can attack me I have 3 beautiful daughters.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Bluedeep(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2011
If we dont like the family, we should at least respect the office they occupy. These are two different things. Everybody has a story.They look good and i wish them well as they pilot the affairs of this country for the next 4 years.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by foyeks2001(f): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
GEJ has two wives
the second wife is not d outgoing type, easy going, she has a school called Aduvie Montessori located at Gwarinpa in Abuja, though she is into so many things but she's more into baby's things
I think she has two kids for him, am not sure of d number of kids though

heard FOI Bill had been signed, Lol
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by akindele4real: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2011
nice pics
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
naijangel7:

Wrong, Umaru had 2 wives. Gowon, IBB and Abacha were the ones with one wife. Abacha's wife had a kid (Ibrahim) with another man before she married him but she was his only wife. OBJ has 20 wives and counting tongue lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked i thought its only four?
foyeks2001:

GEJ has two wives
the second wife is not d outgoing type, easy going, she has a school called Aduvie Montessori located at Gwarinpa in Abuja, though she is into so many things but she's more into baby's things
I think she has two kids for him, am not sure of d number of kids though

heard FOI Bill had been signed, Lol
women slf!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by daroz(m): 4:29am On Jun 02, 2011
Jealousy wan kill many pple. tongue
The truth is, this family looks great
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by rasputinn(m): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2011
Very lovely
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by rasputinn(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2011
daroz:

Jealousy wan kill many pple. tongue
The truth is, this family looks great

O boy leave dem jare,dem no reachhhhh
The saddest thing about that kind of beefing and hating is that the thing is like a conc acid an a plastic container,it does nothing to the outside environment but eats up the inside of the container

GEJ march on bros,you don over dem no be today
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by bibina: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
enomakos:

nope i.b.b had one wife same with the late umaru and yakubu gowon

Umaru had more than one wife but Turai was the maximum wife
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by jamace(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
What is happening in this country? You mean none here can give authoritatively the family status of our president after being on the political scene for over a decade? Then, something must be wrong with our president. No wonder Nigeria is directionless!
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by ikee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
190: Very UGLY CHILDREN

Dont they have beautiful children in Nigeria anymore angry angry
your Funny indeed
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by achi4u(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
i like their choco colour but the NOSE..
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by Bukkyade: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
Beaf: ^
'Been grazing too much again I see. embarassed
How is your goat farm? I hear you are suffering from goat-bite thats why you act funny.

@beaf,why are you wasting your time with this never do well loser?
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by horlarkunle: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2012
cry cry

wHY WONT THEY BE ugly WHEN THEY ARE BUSY FEEDING ON CASSAVA FLAKES WITH COTTON SEEDS DISTRIBUTED TO THE NORTH AND THEIR FATHER WANTS NIGERIANS TO JOIN THEM. cry

wHY WONT THEY BE ugly WHEN THEY ARE BUSY FEEDING ON CASSAVA FLAKES WITH COTTON SEEDS DISTRIBUTED TO THE NORTH AND THEIR FATHER WANTS NIGERIANS TO JOIN THEM.
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by humbledavo: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2012
Thank God for such a wonderful family
Re: Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family by johnbuckley(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
smileyGod is great i love and also likes how they are, how i wish i were themGod is great i love and also likes how they are, how i wish i were themGod is great i love and also likes how they are, how i wish i were them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.