Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki (36987 Views)

Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Vision101(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken
This is the only Northern Muslim cum Fulani that i can be rest assured would be liberal as president

He is not a jihadist, he is liberal, he is educated, he is well diversified etc

We forever miss your leadership of NASS

@me
Trash. He and his father ran sgb bank aground. Depositor's money gone. He and his father looted Kwara dry. As Senate President did he use his position to effect the changes? When pdp was in power he was a key figure. Did he effect any change?

When they are out of government they speak like this. Na dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
You re correct..Your leadership as president of the Senate was a great one sir...unlike this clown and foolish lawan .that approve even sanitary pad for buharis daughter to menstruate
grin grin grin grin grin grin u no go keep pesin
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Tundex911: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2021
As if you aren't part of the problem till today...

Olorun lo ma ba aye yin je patapata.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

1 Like

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Cnach: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2021
alizma:
No matter what he says, I quickly turn my attention to kwara state then return to see if I can reconcile his "wisdom" with the development in a state where he and his father had ruled for years.
As if u know where is kwara.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by pacespot(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2021
Only the people that are not in government speak the truth in this country, give this one a political appointment and watch him change the tune.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2021
But some almajiris and some zombies in the WASTE will think otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by mybiz234: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2021
BabbanBura:
When dem commot yam from goat's reach, na there u go see goat behaving as e no dey chop yam sef

Does it matter to you whether he is saying the truth or not?

Or are you too religious and tribal in your outlook the reason becomes alien to you?

1 Like

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by aylive02(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
[s][/s]
Nadaken:
This is the only Northern Muslim cum Fulani that i can be rest assured would be liberal as president

[s][/s]
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Well said truth...if the many abnormalities are not corrected now its best we go back to northern and southern Nigeria!
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Lanretoye(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Na when him commot for senate he know that one.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by alizma: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Cnach:

As if u know where is kwara.
As if you know where I come from
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by chrisdolly(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

That is because he had his lineage from the Yoruba race
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by RodgersAkpafu: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2021
benuejosh:
it was great with alot of budget padding. Your likes are one of the problems we have in Nigeria that need to be eliminated.
And Lawan is doing a good job right ?
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by ibtommy(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

Na small small like this e dey take start till dem cajole you to vote him into power, then he go come show you his true colour. We shouldn't make this same mistake again. To hell with all EVIL leaders. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Bigchristo: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2021
EXTompolo:
– Saraki explains why Nigeria will remain work in progress.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/04/we-were-never-one-country-saraki-explains-why-nigeria-will-remain-work-in-progress/
Nnamdi Kanu once said the truth but Nigerians insulted him bitterly, but make una relax Nigeria will break one day with the way it’s going if they reused to fix the country
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by thinkmoney(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

He married a Christian. There was rumours that he was a practicing Christian too, before his Dad invited him over to join politics.
He is intelligent but grossly corrupt too
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Okoroawusa: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Just watch as my brothers will fall in love with Saraki now... just watch

1 Like

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Ademolathefirst: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Yes we know but your daddy, his friends, you and your friends made the country worse

1 Like

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2021
helinues:
Hope it's not generator fumes Sha cos that could be deadly.

Hian
Are talking from experience? undecided
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Okwyjesus(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

Saraki for President!
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Fahdiga(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
They always take side with the masses anytime they are schemed out of the meal portion.
Is he just realizing it now?
Better to realize it late than never
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by olajigaolamide: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2021
I don't have to read what these idiot is saying because he played a front role in the further division of these country.

1 Like

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Getdowntobiznes: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2021
He make a top5 in Pandora paper's leak.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

Aren’t the Sarakis’ Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by VikctoH(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Are you passionate about Gospel songs and you can sing � � .. Join the long awaiting Gospel music competition and stand a chance to win mouth watering prizes � � ....
Note: The competition is open to everyone (whether you can sing or not☺)
1. Click on the link(www.gospelsmusic.com/sing-alive-music-competition-2021/)
2. Register
3. Read the rules involved (Registration ends on 10th October 2021)

For more info

Visit: www.gospelsmusic.com
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
He knows the fools he is pandering to. The ones that blame everyone but take no responsibility. Saraki was governor and then speaker he still has people he is owing money. So aside from betraying his father what has he achieved?

2 Likes

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by solomononlineon: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
*_Are you a seller ? Looking for where to list your products ? Search no more go to www.sellersmart.com.ng and list your products for free �
Be it land, cars � housing properties , *gold* bars, silvers, clothing,makeups kits,sport kits����� , electronics,real estates,home interior designs and exteriors building plans cloths shoes bags ����� music equipment�� and so on_*
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by ShenTeh(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

Stop deceiving yourself, no Yoruba leader that you know is more Yoruba than Saraki. Nothing Northern, nothing Fulani about him.

Dont fall for the Northernization scam.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by compton11(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2021
kingsceedon:

Fulani head slammer terrorist, unity begger
Fulani Christians are unity beggars too
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by mandax: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
EXTompolo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/04/we-were-never-one-country-saraki-explains-why-nigeria-will-remain-work-in-progress/

This truth must be bitter for the political leaders of the 12 sharia states who worsened Nigeria’s differences when they adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal laws, but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre.

Commonly shared value systems is the bedrock of nationhood. The southern regions of Nigeria, irrespective of differences in religious faiths, sharia common value systems.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Yankee101: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
But you enjoyed the benefits of one country
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by ba2remagaji: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
See this idiot talking
EXTompolo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traffic In Abuja As Army Mounts Overnight Checkpoints Ahead Of PEPT / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.