Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki (36980 Views)

Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by ubimagos: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
He was the No. 1 lawmaker in Nigeria for 4 good years and never raised this issue throughout his tenure-he is now a commentator and the guillable ones take him seriously.
Ever8090:
When it doesn't favour them again they start acting clownishly...make him president today and watch him hustle his ass out to keep the country one
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by frog12: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
dam dey crack
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by temitope27(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
dapolaw:
He is not that Muslim because his wife is a Christian ����.

So can we say Tinubu too is not that a Muslim because his wife is not just a Christian but a deaconess too?

ofcourse too
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Prophet777: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why don't say the truth and shame the devil when you are in power?

Are you just realizing this now? That one Nigeria is a monumental scam?
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by VTJN(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
This is the only Northern Muslim cum Fulani that i can be rest assured would be liberal as president

He is not a jihadist, he is liberal, he is educated, he is well diversified etc

We forever miss your leadership of NASS

We were one Nigeria when he was a Senate president right?

But now we weren't one Nigeria isn't it?
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by luluman: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Illuminatiship:
You never loot your future finish..
He just told you the truth learn from that
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by YeyeGbami: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
This is the only Northern Muslim cum Fulani that i can be rest assured would be liberal as president

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by jackyraw09: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
alizma:
No matter what he says, I quickly turn my attention to kwara state then return to see if I can reconcile his "wisdom" with the development in a state where he and his father had ruled for years.

God bless you bro, you said my mind..
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by morgstreme: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

You OBVIOUSLY are interested in the MUNDANE..

What is the point of liberty with the PILFERING by a THIEF and his dad, destroying a whole state

Who told you he is FULL Blooded Fulani?

Kai..kids of rundown backgrounds and "humble" aloof upbringing..

All you children of IGNORANCE and UNFOUNDED HATE want is just a country where anyone does what he likes,whether good or bad....

A Known geographic THIEF is the one you are hailing

You need your brains checked..
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by morgstreme: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
shut up, which loot he loot that the current governor of kwara hasn't done ×10?

When have you ever heard kwara governor in the news for anything tangible unlike saraki time

Atleast as a governor saraki ensured kwara didn't have religious discrepancies unlike the current jihadist

This loot line is stale, buhari really exposed they are all fraudsters but I think I prefer saraki looting and still giving the right policies

And some 2 folks birthed you this catastrophic furiously IGNORANT element

Otu gbawakwa nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by morgstreme: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ladumaa:
Same truth Kanu said and keeps saying, and they called him a traitor....
Las las, Nigeria go divide, make everybody answer e papa name.

Na ONLY your peasant home wey your papa and mama try build, go divide..

USELESS EEDIOT!
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by sabreal: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
He was there as the senate President, he was the chairman of governors forum without any correction.

So what is the essence of this comment.

He want to become president abi

EXTompolo:
– Saraki explains why Nigeria will remain work in progress.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/04/we-were-never-one-country-saraki-explains-why-nigeria-will-remain-work-in-progress/
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Ayoefa: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Which country was formed by any other means? Nigerians with useless talk.

Even the US was formed via series of violence, extermination of the Indigenous Indians, forced take of land from Mexico. Even the Southern US tried to break away, they were forced back into the Union through war, the American civil war.
All countries have some kind of similar stories, nothing is special or weird about Nigeria's own formation.
Just bunch of useless greedy self serving idiots promoting narratives that they believe will serve them better.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Like for kanu share for Lugard
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Myhusband(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
shut up, which loot he loot that the current governor of kwara hasn't done ×10?

When have you ever heard kwara governor in the news for anything tangible unlike saraki time

Atleast as a governor saraki ensured kwara didn't have religious discrepancies unlike the current jihadist

This loot line is stale, buhari really exposed they are all fraudsters but I think I prefer saraki looting and still giving the right policies

my thief is better than your their kind of talk

you're dumb
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Tareq1105: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

Saraki is neither a northerner nor a Fulani. The Sarakis are from Abeokuta but settled in Ilorin.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Chai!! And some Nairaland zombies are defending a company created solely by the British for commercial purposes!!!..
aswear a company that helped them escape bankruptcy after the world war
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Whaaaaaaaat undecided
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Empiree: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

can you say the same of Christian jihadist Bishop Oyedepo?. The intolerant apari with aggressive voice?. Is he liberal?

Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Abujason: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
WHOEVER BECOMES THE NEXT SOUTHERN PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA MUST DEAL WITH THE FULANI ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL. NIGERIA CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD WITH THEM BEING SHACKLES ON THE FEET OF THIS COUNTRY. THEY HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED POSITIVELY TO THIS NATION. THEIR ONLY CONTRIBUTIONS ARE RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM, INTOLERANCE, TERRORISM, BACKWARDNESS. PLEASE SEND THEM BACK TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE AND PROGRESS.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Vado(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Empiree:
can you say the same of Christian jihadist Bishop Oyedepo?. The intolerant apari with aggressive voice?. Is he liberal?

This not only foolish, it is devoid of any bit of intellect. Making up WhatsApp messages just to proof a silly point. Rubbish. Bring a proof that he said those things or shut up. After all, well Pantami was fingered as a terrorist apologist, David Hudeyin brought out receipts with sermons on tape. You lots said Pantami’s a 30+ man at that like was just exhibiting exuberance. Evil sons of a rabid ideology.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by SirBunky85(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

yes, same way he and his immediate family has held kwara state to ransome.shameless hypocrites
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Izongdave(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Funny how I've held this opinion for long only to realise today as a lesson from the senator's opining that Nigeria's nationhood can only be found in it economic prowess, is it not obvious this is what we need to build on? Yet where have the suppose leader been leading us to? If not sucking one section of the country, without even having anything to show for it
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:

Go and check the meaning of president and presidency in Nigerian dictionary

Then you'll understand it's not about Bukola saraki in person
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by UnabashedIPOB: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Those who are part of the problem would never be part of the solution because their personal interest will always supersede that of the general populace.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by BabaO2: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
First time saraki is talking as a reasonable and responsible person after looting shareholders money at savanah bank and took billions naira of unpaid loan from intercontinental bank which led to collapse of the bank.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Nadaken: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Empiree:
you have not said anything by showing me your WhatsApp message you wrote to yourself

What am seeing there is all prayers and not physical call for destruction

If God answers should you blame them or God

They aren't killing for their God like jihadists
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by orisa37: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
BRING BACK JONATHAN AND SARAKI TO PDP.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by orisa37: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
BRING BACK JONATHAN AND SARAKI TO PDP.

AND STOP WASTING NIGERIA'S DISCERNING MOMENTS.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by middlebelter(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
This is the only Northern Muslim cum Fulani that I can rest assured would be liberal as president

Your comment is laden with ignorance. First, forget about the political North as been perpetuated by the Northern elites, Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man and if Nigeria should break tomorrow, Yorubas will claim back Ilorin.
Secondly, he is one of the people, because of his selfish ambition, that made GEJ lose the election.
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by WaffenSS(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
So which of the two halves was he vying to be president of?
Re: We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki by Empiree: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
you have not said anything by showing me your WhatsApp message you wrote to yourself

What am seeing there is all prayers and not physical call for destruction

If God answers should you blame them or God

They aren't killing for their God like jihadists
Vado:

This not only foolish, it is devoid of any bit of intellect. Making up WhatsApp messages just to proof a silly point. Rubbish. Bring a proof that he said those things or shut up. After all, well Pantami was fingered as a terrorist apologist, David Hudeyin brought out receipts with sermons on tape. You lots said Pantami’s a 30+ man at that like was just exhibiting exuberance. Evil sons of a rabid ideology.
don't be lazy. Visit my profile for details.

And what type of "prayers" is that?. Did Jesus say such prayers?. Until we start to tolerate ourselves in this country nothing is gonna get better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.