Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life (14589 Views)

Ghanaian School Competition Uses Nigeria As A Reference For Fraud. See Reactions / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
LokoH:

One teacher spoted

I don't need to be a teacher....

Spot your child's teacher and appreciate him/her....

For a good work

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Romanoff(f): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Yakubu, Government teacher, F.G.GC, Bwari, Abuja.

Dude got me interested in Politics and governance.

Wonderful teacher that taught from his head.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Not necessarily redefined but they were nice so Ms Alumbha, my Indian science teacher and other arab teacher whose name I suddenly can't remember. They were super nice, all of them sha including Ousted Ziyeti who didn't speak English but just Arabic and French,the man always thought non Arabic speakers were insulting him in English because the ones who were either Arabs or could speak Arabic often teased him by saying we were insulting him. grin grin grin grin. Omo, funny moments sha. All my teachers were wonderful and we carried out projects in history, science, geography and other classes, learning was fun because we did this and also participated in classes as they were interactive, no beating, no yelling, no fear and we also learnt by visuals. Math was different sha because normal normal, I be olodo for Maths and I always failed (18/50, 25/50 etc) but truthfully,my teachers were amazing. Students and teachers were also friends and jokes were allowed in class as long as they aren't crazy, racist or something.
We had parties in Ms Loubna's classes every week, we'd each take either pizza, drinks etc to her class at least once a week, share and have fun. Everything changed when I changed school in grade 9 and went to a pure Nigerian school filled with teachers who had one issue or the other and took it out on students then my learning process decreased and I had a not so enjoyable learning time till I left.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by IamOrei(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
My proprietor, Mr Popoola in primary school
Aunty Grace in primary school
Mrs Cole in junior secondary school
Mr Kazeem, my senior school English and yoruba language teacher.

These people affected my life positively.
May God bless them wherever they are
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by LokoH(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Patric Ugwuanyi, God see you. CRK teacher in Iheakpu Awka then in the 90s
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by sheDD(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Copper Tobi¿ I guess that is his name....not so sure, made me fall in love with maths during my ss1 and ever since then every other subject became less tedious for me. Can't forget to mention I always receive the preferential treats cos I become one of the toppers in mathematics in my sets. Huncle Tobi¿ may God richly bless you every where u go

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by promisedeco(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
angry

TO ALL THE TEACHERS IN NNPC STAFF SCHOOL, PORTHARCOURT

THUNDER FIRE UNA

E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL OF UNA

BUNCH OF RACIST angry angry angry angry

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by LokoH(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2021
robosky02:

I don't need to be a teacher....

Spot your child's teacher and appreciate him/her....

For a good work
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Newusername(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmm... I have quite a number of teachers who made sure I treaded on the right part and at the same time supported me especially in my sec school.
From Mr voice (his late) my science teacher who saw my zeal for science to Mr Eni(school daddy) also science teacher, omo this man do plenty things for me o. I no fit forget Mr Emman na, science teacher also. This 1 gangan be role model and oh! How can I ever forget my amiable principal? Mrs Ola(English teacher) na this 1 be discipline and strictness personified.
And a host of other teachers I can't mentioned them all, you guys are great and will continue to be my teachers. Happy world teachers day. I love you all.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Olajah81: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Shout out to ALL my teachers especially Mr. Ogynsanwo at Christ Apostolic Grammar School, Iperu Remo Ogun state...

Bisi Ogunderu.... 98 Set

And AGAIN to ALL my teachers at Lagos City College Sabo, Yaba Lagos.

D same Bisi Ogunderu... 2000 Set
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by davidtemi(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
To my wife that is redefining my son's life I say thank you

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Fashdeejay(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr. Morris Ogizen! Math Teacher!!! Wonderful man.... Made me love math

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ofordegreat(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2021
doctormoh:
Teachers at the heart of Education recovery..

With teachers being celebrated globally on every October 5 that has been dedicated as Teachers’ Day, what do 'YOU' have to say about that one teacher that redefined your life..

5th of October is celebrated as World Teachers' Day and on this day teachers celebrate and appreciate themselves in their work; a work free day for Urban teachers. This day is declared as a public holiday by the government; students do not go to school and workers have a work free day. The point is centered around “acknowledging, evaluating and enhancing the instructors of the world” and to give a chance to consider the issues identified with educators and the teaching process in general.

Happy Teachers' Day!

*** Shout out to my mother Mama Christiana Offodile (though retired) who tutored me in Primary school.

*** Shout out to my secondary school Teacher/mentor Very Fr John Martins Chikani (Former Principal St Theresa College, Nsukka (Rtd)

*** Shout out to my secondary school Teacher/mentor Sir Osita Okolo (Former Principal Special Science School, Ukehe (Rtd).

May God continue to bless them with good health and more grace as they age.

Much love and big up to Teachers close and distant to me.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by kingmurainah(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
shogsman:
Mr akindele my maths teacher in grammar school back in the days wey dey always beat craze commot for our head so that we succeed in life,even Wizkid suffer for dat man hand die.
Thanks sir

Ijebu ode grammar school ba?
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by femi4: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Wasiu...made me fell in love with Chemistry. We used to call him a moving Ababio
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by velli76: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Hmm, I remember my primary 2 teacher Da Joy from Eziama Ossah primary school, and my maths teacher in ss1 Mr. Okoro he is late now and may his soul rest in peace..........They both encouraged and made me know that I can do it.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2021
I don't have any. I'm hard to please. sad

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Iamdboss: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2021
A big shout out to my pry4 teacher, she flogged sense back to my head, my pry 2 and 5 teachers, their words of encouragement cannot be over emphasized....
Honourably mentioned: my physics teacher,(corper), Biology teacher and Sss3 Math teacher
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Funkybabee(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2021
My mum

Best Teacher that birth a teacher

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Jonah507(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2021
His name is Mr Olema.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Orente21(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Ologunwa. Thank you so much for bringing the best out of me in Regina Mundi Iwo.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Corper Sophia that year.
She was my chemistry teacher in Secondary School. I was the chemistry laboratory prefect and that means I had to spend extra hours with her in the laboratory to prepare solutions and salts for qualitative analysis.

She was a very sexy lady with the right dimensions of curves and her bumbum was massive. It was visible in her khaki.

My mind was always focused on her during our laboratory sessions until one day she dragged me to the office inside the lab.

That is how she leaned on the desk with her bum exposed and I had to do the needful. I brought out my young black schlong and she sucked it for seven minutes. After that, I inserted it into her wet dripping kpekus and before five minutes, my hot seeds flew out into her.

I had other numerous intense sessions with her. She made me whom I am today. An expert in Bedmatics and Sexiology.

Of course, I made A1 in Chemistry too.

God bless Corper Sophia. My best Teacher.

shockedshockedshocked
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2021
doctormoh:

With teachers being celebrated globally on every October 5 that has been dedicated as Teachers’ Day, what do 'YOU' have to say about that one teacher that redefined your life..

5th of October is celebrated as World Teachers' Day and on this day teachers celebrate and appreciate themselves in their work; a work free day for Urban teachers. This day is declared as a public holiday by the government; students do not go to school and workers have a work free day. The point is centered around “acknowledging, evaluating and enhancing the instructors of the world” and to give a chance to consider the issues identified with educators and the teaching process in general.

Happy Teachers' Day!

My mum's elder sister shaped my life for good... Who was my teacher back then in primary school...

She flogged the hell outta me just to make me study hard, read, answer and solve problems given in her class.

Then, everybody used to pity me cos of how she will always single me out and flog "my God out of me"

She and my grandma, always quarrel because of the stories of how she used to flog at school.

Not too long after those extra lessons and floggings, I picked up tremendously started solving examples, reading and answering questions in the class and going to represent the school in some quiz competitions...

I started writing her lesson notes, marking her class exams, doing the results and I knew alot about teaching while still in primary school.

Today am a #Physiotherapist# and she's so so proud of me...

I just wanted to used this opportunity to thank our teachers all over the world, they deserve more than they get.

Many God continue to Grant them, Good health, more opening doors from both private and public sectors...

Many more beautiful years and greatness to all our teachers out there in all levels of Education.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Chuukwudi(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2021
doctormoh:

Happy Teachers' Day!

Mr Osuji
Mr Azode

Nkwerre, Imo State.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by jumpmasta(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Nwankwo! My Primary Six Maths teacher in Alvan Primary Owerri . May God continue to Bless You Sir
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Longsleeve:

Self learning is the best..
Happy teachers day to you

Yeah yeah. You can say that again.

Happy teachers day to you too.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by seunattorney: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Bello Sunshine international High School, NTC Road, Ibadan it's God dat would punish you for unnecessarily hating me and my brother
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by AkanjiNaira: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2021
doctormoh:

Happy Teachers' Day!

God bless Mrs Adegoke
How do you as a teacher love a very playful student? yet she loved me like kilode.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by seunattorney: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Bakare Of the same sunshine High School, NTC Road Ibadan God will not leave u in Jesus name and blessed all that you do Sir it's Me Seun Ilori

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by chara019: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2021
I don't know if they redefined me o
They did their job,and I did my job too as a student.

Anyways sha,miss Jennifer. Jomomat primary school,iju ishaga. Helped me scale through from getting 7th/9th position to getting 2nd and 1st position. Na since that time, I come realise say I no be olodo. Bless you miss Jennifer
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by jumpmasta(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Capt now Brig Gen AW Butu . My Geography Instructor and Corper Solomon Paul his able assistant . These guys made me fall in love with the Geography textbook authored by “Goh ceh Leong”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korean Students Sue Govt After University Admission Exam Ended 90 Seconds Early / NECO 2014 Past Questions In PDF / Benue State University Admission Info 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.