Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life (14588 Views)

Ghanaian School Competition Uses Nigeria As A Reference For Fraud. See Reactions / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by princejones(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Happy teachers day
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ridwanola: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Happy teachers day � to you all my teacher
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Doyou2019: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Can't ever forget my elementary school teachers : Mr Okedoyin (English Language , Mr Actor(Mathematics) and Mr and Mrs Ishima (Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning)
At High School, Mrs Adewusi, my English Language teacher.

Wherever you all are today, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by yusuf0876(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dr ebaire our chemistry teacher,federal government college idoani,Ondo state.he advised me for good,i still remember his kind words.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Doyou2019: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
robosky02:

I don't need to be a teacher....

Spot your child's teacher and appreciate him/her....

For a good work

The only appreciating most parents do for teachers today comes in the form of criticisms.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Franking: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
. grin
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Franking: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrs Ajayi, then Literature teacher. Angus Memorial High School, Igbobi, Yaba, Lagos.

Then Dr (Mrs) now Professor Mabel Osakwe, then ELS Dept, Delta State University, Abraka.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Corper Sophia that year.
She was my chemistry teacher in Secondary School. I was the chemistry laboratory prefect and that means I had to spend extra hours with her in the laboratory to prepare solutions and salts for qualitative analysis.

She was a very sexy lady with the right dimensions of curves and her bumbum was massive. It was visible in her khaki.

My mind was always focused on her during our laboratory sessions until one day she dragged me to the office inside the lab.

That is how she leaned on the desk with her bum exposed and I had to do the needful. I brought out my young black schlong and she sucked it for seven minutes. After that, I inserted it into her wet dripping kpekus and before five minutes, my hot seeds flew out into her.

I had other numerous intense sessions with her. She made me whom I am today. An expert in Bedmatics and Sexiology.

Of course, I made A1 in Chemistry too.

God bless Corper Sophia. My best Teacher[/s].
Is obvious you didn't learn anything while in school. It's not too late to go back.

2 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by agoro2u: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
peppermint7:
Na my mama oo
Salama for you
You singlehandedly made me what I am today
Sadly I lost her last week

E go pain me teh sha
Rest on

sorry for the loss.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Okwyjesus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
doctormoh:
Teachers at the heart of Education recovery..

With teachers being celebrated globally on every October 5 that has been dedicated as Teachers’ Day, what do 'YOU' have to say about that one teacher that redefined your life..

5th of October is celebrated as World Teachers' Day and on this day teachers celebrate and appreciate themselves in their work; a work free day for Urban teachers. This day is declared as a public holiday by the government; students do not go to school and workers have a work free day. The point is centered around “acknowledging, evaluating and enhancing the instructors of the world” and to give a chance to consider the issues identified with educators and the teaching process in general.

Happy Teachers' Day!

In loving memory of MR OKPANI

My Maths teacher in JSS and SS1 but died before my school sat.

I really miss you maths genius

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by sunnydike1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Aunty Victoria in js1
Till now I wish I could see her the way she was back in 2000

so u go marry her abi
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by PavillionEnergy: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
INVINCIBLECSP1:
[s]
Is obvious you didn't learn anything while in school. It's not too late to go back.
[/s]

You that learnt everything and now have Ph.D in seventeen courses, what are you doing on Nairaland?

Just fvck off, go and do something meaningful with your learned life.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Angrymode: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Eze and Mr Dennis. Geez! These guys redefined me in academics. They practically forced learning on me grin
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by GboyegaD(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Aunty funmi destiny model school shagamu,she used to flogg the hell out of me back then in primary one, assignment upon assignment she made sure my bag was full of kanters (bottle cover) and agabalumo seeds for counting in maths i used to see her as wicked not until when I came first in class in primary 2 ,in primary 1 i was the dumbest kid in class,i wish I can meet her again she will be old now, God bless her.. cry
Meanwhile don't waste you youthful years writing jamb over and over again yabatech part-time form is now officially out to close October 31,we are here to make your admission an easy ride to contact us click the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6786405/yabatech-partime-form-2021-2022

No be like dis Aunty Funmi treat you na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by StPete: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
I'll never forget that wicked maths female teacher I once had. Mrs Salami. Not only did she steal my beautiful little calender I brought to school that my dad gave me, she flogged me with a thick cain that tore my eyes and I bled non-stop back then when I was in JSS 2!

Going to a public school back then was tough and I didn't have the courage to report her to my dad or any other person. I bore my pain in silence and grief and gave excuses at home why I couldn't go to school for nearly 2 weeks. I've seen her even recently and that pain and hatred still lingers after more than 25 years. I'm sure she did recognise me and her stupid pride was still written all over her.

I am however grateful to Mr Kalejaiye during my uni days. He was a special kind of man
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Noblewealth(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
I can never forget Mr Olumide young, average and vibrant teacher... When I was down and thought everything is over after I saw my ss2 result that year stated(To repeat ss2) I thought that was all for me.Always moody and unhappy with my new mate not ontill a day this man called me and said boy your repeat is not the end of the world..
He said they may graduate before you but not get admission before you.he said they may get admission before and not get a good job before you, he said they may graduate before me and not do better in life before me...then finally he said, stop thinking about them because your course in the school of life is not the same as theirs..

The words change my life positively as I was tearing that day...

I thank and bless the name of the lord that am doing well and still graduated with second class upper in Unilorin 2014 set...
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by zabuur: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mr. SANNI ISMAIL OLAREMI. MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by purples25(f): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Femi Longe is the best teacher ever. I will never forget his goodness towards me. God bless him.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by sakanifemi123(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Happy teachers day to lovely and wonderful teacher because without their efforts most of the people that successful today where who would they may be today. Thanks to teachers that support me during days in school, nothing to say much but your good deed will make way for your kids.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by olaezekalonge(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
I cannot forget Mrs Bolarinde who taught me in Primary One. She was too dedicated to the business of teaching. Kudos to her great teacher.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by rolams(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
My Dad, Taught me how to read and write.

Mr (Now, Dr Ogunlana F.O) Department of Economics LASU.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by gevans(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Aunty Chibuzo, she perform a mathematical surgery on my brain. After the surgery my highest grade always come from Mathematics. From secondary school to Poly, then Uni. I can never forget her. Dr. Ofowinor, he built my chemistry foundation.

I also celebrate the following distinguished lecturers
1) Prof Ibe, the chemistry Lord, this man increase my chemistry affinity to infinity.
2) Prof Ogunjo, power systems genius
3) Prof. Akpobi, Thermodynamics and engineering materials Lord
4) Prof. Ofualagba, Renewable energy Lord
5) Prof. Orie, This man can turn anybody to Civil Engineer
6) Dr. Okene, Electronics master
7) Prof. Sam Ike, Electronics master
cool Prof. Izelu, he is a father indeed

God bless you all and your generation.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by stanzy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kudos to Mrs Dongo D. O. D my Mathematics teacher @FGC Ibillo, Edo State.
My respect for her is basically on how she'd mark all our notes and assignment notes everytime she gives out an assignment.
One other thing is her prowess and dedication to teaching (organising extra maths class FOC) just to make sure we are up and doing and her responsible motivation and grooming of students for COWBELL.

Some appreciate her for her beautiful voice and anatomy too.
07/08 set.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by olaezekalonge(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
I cannot forget Mrs Bolarinde who taught me in Primary One. She was too dedicated to the business of teaching. Kudos to her great teacher. Oworonshoki Primary School Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by teeboy100(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrs Lasisi
My primary one class teacher,
I will always love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Glossystar(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
I am proudly a teacher. I've coached a number of prospective learners. Their testimonies of being under my tutelage has been pretty overwhelming. This gratifies my heart of being such a hero.

I celebrate myself.

1 Like

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by MrMacinterchi1: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Aunty Victoria in js1 Till now I wish I could see her the way she was back in 2000
it's a privilege to get old . Just wish that she's healthy.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by udemzyudex(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
I'll never forget uncle chukwudi, he was my lesson teacher in my secondary days.

He taught me mathematics and accounting and made, his method of teaching was superb

I still remember the maths formula he gave me back then.

1. Know the topic
2. Know the formula
3. Practice

1. If you don't know the topic, how can you differentiate Geometry from Algebra?
2. If you don't know the formula, how do you expect to solve the problem?
3. If you don't practice, how will you know number 1 and 2?

grin
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Badonasty(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrs Abraham...I’ll never forget that woman
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by sojfaith243: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
I wouldn't forget my Accounting Teacher Mr Abegunde of GSS Omu-Aran, Kara State in a hurry. I owe you a gift any day anytime. Prof Abdul Ganiyu Garba, Prof (Mrs) P.K Garba, Prof (Mrs) Aku, Prof M.M Duru, Dr Ishaya Audu, Prof (Mrs) Risikat Cauda, Prof Femi Shaibu and a just of others. God bless you all.
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by DEADALIVE: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Non...all of them broke and still riding old shiit...
At a point teachers make you feel the point of success is getting 90% at cram and la pour until you enter street you know the real definition of success.
Struggle and hustle till your generational wealth continues to bubble!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korean Students Sue Govt After University Admission Exam Ended 90 Seconds Early / NECO 2014 Past Questions In PDF / Benue State University Admission Info 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.