Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted (17767 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2021
duro4chang:
He is a deceiver. Go to kwara they will tell you all his antecedent and that of his father. Hence there was o to gee movement in 2019. O to gee means enough is enough.

I stayed in kwara for over 8years before relocating, and I will tell you Saraki tenure as the governor was one of the best the state had, Fatai was his puppet accepted, but the current governor that brought about the otoge revolution what has been his achievement, is it not the same governor that has only been doing renovations and all, also his witch-hunting people and those in a different faction of APC in the state.
Aside Lawal and Saraki tenure as governor, the puppet and the current governor have nothing tangible to point to as an achievement in kwara state.

No one is a saint, but when it comes to Saraki , with the little he did as the governor and senate president, aside OBJ and Tinubu I don't see anybody as Tactical as him neither is their anyone that matches his strength political wise, lets forget about him laying low and all, am sure kwara state are now having regrets and wont make the same mistake they made in 2019..

If we want to be honest, will you prefer this senate to his when he was the senate president.

All politicians are deceivers, but some of them still speak the truth attimes e.g Wike
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by manunitedbabes: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Instead of calling back on youths to take rightful position and stand on their ground to take over the politics and he is saying we should just back out and do what
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Afamed: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see saraki becoming very active as 2023, I see the same youths screaming "o to ge" calling him baba wa, because of the failures of APC I see him coming back to the senate.

This I have seen.
Go to Kwara state and tell them this rubbish you just posted here
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by TitsforTat(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Efulefu grin
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Afamed:

Go to Kwara state and tell them this rubbish you just posted here

You mean the same kwara state that are already regretting them accepting the otoge movement.
Do you have a friend in kwara state, if yes try to engage him or her in a conversation first.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Emmanuelcann: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2021
He knows something.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by achymmania: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see saraki becoming very active as 2023, I see the same youths screaming "o to ge" calling him baba wa, because of the failures of APC I see him coming back to the senate.

This I have seen.
Dey there Dey see dust.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Yankee101: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Very arrogant people

So it was good for you and your dad but not for others

Young people go out there and take over power and do better than they did
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by tamdun: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2021
kentrowiz:
Did most people commenting actually read through the article at all??
Because if they did they won't be dropping these replies and the imbeciles liking it too.

I just know today that there are so many imbeciles on this forum.

Werey po ni ilu yii
Oga I read everything, so we should sit down and watch them kill our future because the country is in bad shape?
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Ole! How old was he when his father sponsored him i politics? Anyone that listens to this one has buried his brain in pit latrine.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by CoolAmbience(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2021
puremaker7:
Youth should only be active in snatching of ballot boxes abi?
Lol, opposition has turned this one to a radio station.

Take it or leave it, Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria

This is the fool that some individuals in the South East wanted as President before he lost shamefully at the PDP primaries, not just to Atiku, but also Tambuwal.

This comment credited to Saraki represents the height of his foolishness.

So, in essence he was saying that leadership is for the morally bankrupt, and it must stay that way, especially because young people must quit dreaming of a better Nigeria, as the constraints of money and network will remain perpetual. He believes that we must continue to live within the structures of failure that his generation and the ones before, have setup.

Mtchewww....this Saraki na real idiot!
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by BluntCrazeMan: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2021
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by CoolAmbience(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Pappyxar:
He's actually saying the truth, lets be honest is any youth ready or credible to lead the country, even with the mess the country is old people sef no go wan chook head. Youths can take various positions to build a youth network and work towards 2027...

What truth?

Abeg, go siddon!

Bettering Nigeria has nothing to do with generation or age.

The same way and measure in which we have morally bankrupt older people is how we have morally bankrupt young people.

Go and see embezzlements and financial impropriety in SUGs and other youth run institutions...

Were Orji Kalu, James Ibori, Joshua Dariye, DSP Alamieseigha..and even himself, Bukola Saraki, among others, old people when they served as governors of their respective states?
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Pappyxar:
He's actually saying the truth, lets be honest is any youth ready or credible to lead the country, even with the mess the country is old people sef no go wan chook head. Youths can take various positions to build a youth network and work towards 2027...
If I become president right now now now,, I can save Nigeria from this mess..
It might take me some time to reconfigure a lot of spoilt individual values and societal values, but I definitely must put a lot of system back in order by the time my first tenure is over.
Yes.
I will use my first tenure to be correcting the bad systems gradually.
Then, use the second tenure to set up an upright systems.
Then the person that may come after me should be the one to make use of the systems that I had put in place, and in no time, Nigeria would be flying very high.
Even white men would be coming to Nigeria for holidays and proper health care and relaxation.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Codes151(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2021
puremaker7:

omo. The funny thing is. Even if we create our own party. The north will still Jonze.

They will always vote for these illiterates
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by perezeghi: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/05/2023-this-is-not-time-for-you-to-win-election-dont-contest-saraki-tells-nigerian-youths/

And this is the same fellow some people are clamouring that he is fighting for the interest of the youths or populace.
At what age did he walk in a bank as someone who holds a degree in Medicine?
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Ohaksy(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2021
This politicians are indirectly telling us that their is no hope for a Nigerian youth. The youth can only function when and where they need them. How can we ve a better Nigeria if you feel the youth cannot make the difference in politics. Rubish.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Slurity(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2021
puremaker7:

Your own opinion, as for me, Jonathan is the worst .
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by laughitall(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
well you are a false prophet so that’s a good job
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2021
HIS A BIG FOOL FOR SAYING THAT.HOW MANY THOUSAND OF YOUTHS HAS HE HELPED TO BECOME RICH WITH ALL HIS BILLIONS LOOT? angryI WISH A GOOD MILITARY REGIME WILL JUST COME BACK AND JAIL ALL THESE LOOTER POLITICIANS AND RECOVER ALL OUR STOLEN FUNDS AND PROPERTIES. undecidedTHAT IS WHAT NAIJA NEEDS.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by DonPrezons: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2021
A word is enough for the wise. This is nothing but the truth is either you take it or leave it. We as youth need to stand up for what is right in respective of the circumstances and take this our dear country from the corrupt ones just as we all join hands during the end sars campaign.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by felzokugo(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2021
puremaker7:

Na dust dey d man brain now.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by felzokugo(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Pappyxar:
I sense dust somwhere around ur brain area.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by roddy15: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Plain truth of today's politics in Nigeria. The youth should treat all election in Nigeria as END SARS.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by budaatum: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2021
These are the same people who will tell you not to vote because your vote does not count, then they will pay children to vote for them!

Thankfully the eyes of this generation is opening by the suffer bubu has dished out. No way would we be lazy fuqs in the future!

Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pappyxar:
[s]He's actually saying the truth, lets be honest is any youth ready or credible to lead the country, even with the mess the country is old people sef no go wan chook head. Youths can take various positions to build a youth network and work towards 2027...[/s]

You are truly very dull
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by iammolise(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wait a minute, let's backtrack for a second... Are we here talking about the same lazy youth that are engulfed in gambling, virtually plunged into Internet fraud and extol/Carol irrelevant shows/sodality of shame lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
felzokugo:

I sense dust somwhere around ur brain area.

Your dad joined the group chat
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are truly very dull

Did you reminded the pervert that gave birth to you also that he's dull.

Lord knows why people can't be constructive rather than thinking by abusing they have made a point or had sense.
I will def. join your train since your dad is dull also
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If I become president right now now now,, I can save Nigeria from this mess..
It might take me some time to reconfigure a lot of spoilt individual values and societal values, but I definitely must put a lot of system back in order by the time my first tenure is over.
Yes.
I will use my first tenure to be correcting the bad systems gradually.
Then, use the second tenure to set up an upright systems.
Then the person that may come after me should be the one to make use of the systems that I had put in place, and in no time, Nigeria would be flying very high.
Even white men would be coming to Nigeria for holidays and proper health care and relaxation.

Now after all said and done, which is the same way most politicians do talk
1. do you have the funds
2. do you have the necessary backup
3. can you keep up the pace even when your whole family life is at risk
4. can you stay faithful eventually if you got elected, and not fall into the hands of godfatherism

be truthful to yourself, then you will understand what he meant.

Running away from battles ain't an act of cowardice, attimes it helps to save the future from impending doom.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Zudik: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
The old people will continue ruling this country til Christ comes because the youths are too lazy to make things happen... it's as if we don't av youths at all in Nigeria... they keep complaining.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
CoolAmbience:

What truth?

Abeg, go siddon!

Bettering Nigeria has nothing to do with generation or age.

The same way and measure in which we have morally bankrupt older people is how we have morally bankrupt young people.

Go and see embezzlements and financial impropriety in SUGs and other youth run institutions...

Were Orji Kalu, James Ibori, Joshua Dariye, DSP Alamieseigha..and even himself, Bukola Saraki, among others, old people when they served as governors of their respective states?

Now all the people you mentioned , how many of the youth now can do away with godfatherism and also be true to their dealings.
is it not the same youth that most will say if i get to hold any political post first thing is to embezzle.

Youth and the Old generation might share some similarities, so does that mean the trend should continue, and if we want the trend to stop, HOW DO THE YOUTH GET TO HOLD THE POWER, when its still the old people that controls it..

Am not supporting him or anyone, but when his words are been examined carefully then we will say some iota of truth in it, i think as at 2002 former senate president Anyim Pius Anyim said same also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son / 2023: We Won’t Accept Old, Sick People - Arewa Youths / NDLEA Arrests 8 Over Lagos, Abuja, Enugu Airports Cocaine Busts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.