Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted (17768 Views)

Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Skyehigher1: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/05/2023-this-is-not-time-for-you-to-win-election-dont-contest-saraki-tells-nigerian-youths/
,, ,, you are right sir but youths can donate money for them selves like they did in #ENDSAR# if they donate money and buy form for themselves, Nigeria and every states will be great
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pappyxar:

Now after all said and done, which is the same way most politicians do talk
1. do you have the funds
1.. So, all the past and present leaders of the good countries we try to emulate from Nigeria, they run their tenure of government with their personal funds?
2. do you have the necessary backup
2.. You mean to ask me if I have the necessary plans and workable ideas on how to explore all the possible resources and harness all these resources to good use in order to get the maximum positive output from them?? Then the Answer is a big YESS..
3. can you keep up the pace even when your whole family life is at risk
3.. The pace depends largely on my team, and how ready they are able to cooperate with me. But nevertheless, I will make sure to get the very best out of the team. Every occupation has its own occupational hazards. So, for the “family at risk” issue, keep it aside. When we get there, we will deal with it very properly.
4. can you stay faithful eventually if you got elected, and not fall into the hands of godfatherism
4.. If I put up a system that runs on itself, and with lots of prompt checks and balances and adequate controls, to an extent that even me as the man at the topmost position must pass through all the checks and balances and controls without fear or favour, then, who is the pert that called himself a godfather that he himself cannot pass through the whole processes too without any fear or favour??

be truthful to yourself, then you will understand what he meant.

Running away from battles ain't an act of cowardice, attimes it helps to save the future from impending doom.
Bonus..
I am somebody who looks well before entering anything.
I better stay outside if I am not sure of what I am doing.
But once I am convinced that I am making the right move, any type of talking-down would even sound like a motivational speech to me.
Prof Osinbajo urged the youths to participate fully and massively in the upcoming 2023 elections..
Two Strong Politicians, Two Strong Opposite Views..
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by olajigaolamide: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Who actually cares about what bukola has to say?
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by razzydoo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Baba has a point from a certain perspective. How do you intend to compete? Better to keep waiting and observing. God's time is the best.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Slleexyz: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
You always say rubbish with fallacies,so am not surprised but Saraki is never coming back to control the affairs of the State again..never again

FalseProphet1:
I see saraki becoming very active as 2023, I see the same youths screaming "o to ge" calling him baba wa, because of the failures of APC I see him coming back to the senate.

This I have seen.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Kachikey(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
the only solution is to break up this country make every body go him separate way...............
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by SirLakes: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

But some tell you truth

He is different from them, and he admitted

Why couldn't you admit the truth?

They are the same....they don't give a fuçk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Indispensable85(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Imagine
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
SirLakes:

They are the same....they don't give a fuçk

Yes but he tells us truth
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Coldshisha: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
After stealing our collective money, he is still telling us the youth we shouldn't bother aspiring for Presidency as we are too broke for that
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by chaloskyx: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
EHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ARE NOW TALKING LIKE A PARROT WHEN YOU WERE THERE THE SYSTEM WAS FAULTLESS ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN YOU ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT YOU START ATTACKING THE INSTITUTION YOU AND FEMI KAY HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Olatara(f): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
tamdun:

They think the youth are tools they can use at will, they just want the youth to cheer them up and vote for them every 4yrs, this one suddenly woke up from hibernation and he's telling the youth not to participate in politics because the system is too rigid, so where do you want the change to come from?
This mofo became a governor at the age of 41 and he's telling the youth nonsense
He was so young that he brought Jazzy and Beyonce to Nigeria, presented them with Coke and fanta on the high table. Now, he is asking the youth not to contest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by BluntCrazeMan: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Pappyxar:

Now after all said and done, which is the same way most politicians do talk
1. do you have the funds
2. do you have the necessary backup
3. can you keep up the pace even when your whole family life is at risk
4. can you stay faithful eventually if you got elected, and not fall into the hands of godfatherism

be truthful to yourself, then you will understand what he meant.

Running away from battles ain't an act of cowardice, attimes it helps to save the future from impending doom.
I have answered all your questions.
I need you to ask me even more harder questions..
Don't worry..
I am opening a new thread on this, just for the two of us to rub minds better.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by BluntCrazeMan: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Pappyxar:

Now all the people you mentioned , how many of the youth now can do away with godfatherism and also be true to their dealings.
is it not the same youth that most will say if i get to hold any political post first thing is to embezzle.

Youth and the Old generation might share some similarities, so does that mean the trend should continue, and if we want the trend to stop, HOW DO THE YOUTH GET TO HOLD THE POWER, when its still the old people that controls it..

Am not supporting him or anyone, but when his words are been examined carefully then we will say some iota of truth in it, i think as at 2002 former senate president Anyim Pius Anyim said same also.
Pessimism Toooh Baadd..
You're too pessimistic, as far as this topic is concerned.
Everything you're typing here sound like excuses, and not reasons.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by ambivert27(f): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Pappyxar:
He's actually saying the truth, lets be honest is any youth ready or credible to lead the country, even with the mess the country is old people sef no go wan chook head. Youths can take various positions to build a youth network and work towards 2027...
So it's no longer 2023 but working towards 2027 shocked

Chei! Youths don suffer for this country
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2021
ambivert27:

So it's no longer 2023 but working towards 2027 shocked

Chei! Youths don suffer for this country

Do you see any youth standing up against the so called giants in 2023, the best we can do is be strategic and plan towards 2027, 2023 is already lost and gone for youth

to think of it, is the youth united to fight for the same course, don't let us forget same youth were instrumental in the end sars brouhaha , burning police stations and all..

yeah youths needs to take over, but are the youth united and ready.. NO
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by Pappyxar: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Pessimism Toooh Baadd..
You're too pessimistic, as far as this topic is concerned.
Everything you're typing here sound like excuses, and not reasons.

You see it as been pessimistic, but what i said is nothing far from the truth, am not against Youth taking over the Nation, but for 2023 it will take a whole lot of energy before a youth gets appointed for a political post.
Let us not be deceived by the end sars protest and all, upon all the shouts, talks and all, how many of the youth even have a PVC, even if they do how many will cast their vote, same youths that prefer glorifying politicians, yahoo boys and BBN.

Bro you are right from your perspective, but lets leave the conspiracy theories and face reality, Youth taking over the affairs of the country ain't visible anytime soon.

You might be a good person with the zeal to work, also know lot of people out there have a counter zeal to yours.
Re: 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted by TheRareGem1(f): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
You see cheesy grin. When the VP said otherwise, you call him all sort of names. Hypocracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 8 Over Lagos, Abuja, Enugu Airports Cocaine Busts / APC PCC Uncovers Fake Website Blackmailing Tinubu / "Release Nnamdi Kanu Unconditionally" — Bianca Ojukwu Urges FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.