Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video (14966 Views)

Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2021
I saw this hot Nigeria girl strive her panties outside at the back of our house and a guy started FUCKING her doggy style I was terrified and I have to cry haha watch the video it's REAL and not reality don't miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WYyO_AN2-g&t=15s
Watch this video and SUBSCRIBE for more
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
The video is the real act watch the video don't miss
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by minasi4841: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
They will soon block this channel again. And you'll start all over since u don't want to learn and understand YouTube terms and conditions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
minasi4841:
They will soon block this channel again. And you'll start all over since u don't want to learn and understand YouTube terms and conditions
is that what you will say
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by minasi4841: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
is that what you will say

U don't want to use your head and follow term and conditions
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by Noshitboi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
OP na u post the shit and na u still use different account dey comment grin grin grin

Iffa open make i bend grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by Danjikanbauchi: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Noshitboi:
OP na u post the shit and na u still use different account dey comment grin grin grin

hahahah grin grin we know them, that's why we don't care watching

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
hahahah grin grin we know them, that's why we don't care watching
wicked
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Noshitboi:

cool
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
I saw this hot Nigeria girl strive her panties outside at the back of our house and a guy started FUCKING her doggy style I was terrified and I have to cry haha watch the video it's REAL and not reality don't miss

cool
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 7:25am On Oct 07, 2021
akacomedyvideo:

Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by ibr4reel(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Scammers spotted
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by akacomedyvideo: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2021
ibr4reel:
Scammers spotted
who be scammer if no be you?
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2021
grin
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by zephi: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
If it's not that then what do u expect he/she to say
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
zephi:
If it's not that then what do u expect he/she to say
reaction
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
cool
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2021
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
suzannapam:
[/sub] ;Dnice[sub]
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by suzannapam: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2021
akacomedyvideo:

grin
Re: I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video by UltimateStarman: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2021
akacomedyvideo:

Repent there's no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.